Can the DC swamp be drained?

1. Washington, D.C., is hopeless.

2. A sizeable proportion of certain folks will never change.

3. The politicians are too cowardly to allow only government workers to live in the District.

At one time I was hoping so, but I am beginning to doubt it. Too much money in DC lobbying, PACs etc. 535 members of Congress 85 to 90 percent of them are not worth the powder to blow them up. Uncontrolled illegal immigration Chinese communists and supporters of Hamas terrorists on many college campuses. Though I suspect most those genius students do not have the first clue what they are protesting. Nit wits running both political parties though the demrats are the bigger problem. The Democrats being the evil party the GOP the stupid party (there are exceptions on both sides, but not nearly enough to make a difference)
With the new precedence that "no one is above the law" when President Trump becomes the 47th President, he can then go after every swamp creature that was in on the Russian Collusion Hoax where those criminals tried to overthrow the government by interfering in an election. The dumbass Marxist elites opened Pandora's box now they are going to "Reap the Whirlwind"....

This is why the left is frantically trying figure out a way to illegally interfere in the 2024 election, which again, is going to go badly for them.

No it doesn't.

I stare it squarely in the eye every single day.

Whereas you, think leftard lawfare is somehow related to the truth.

You're stupid.
You stare at Russian propaganda and lies every day.

If you saw the truth, you would see Trump and his administration were the most corrupt in history. They made the Harding administration look like amateurs.

You can't even bear to look at the facts I laid out for you. You are a willfully blind coward.

With the new precedence that "no one is above the law" when President Trump becomes the 47th President, he can then go after every swamp creature that was in on the Russian Collusion Hoax where those criminals tried to overthrow the government by interfering in an election. The dumbass Marxist elites opened Pandora's box now they are going to "Reap the Whirlwind"....

This is why the left is frantically trying figure out a way to illegally interfere in the 2024 election, which again, is going to go badly for them.

Unfortunately their are to many republican rino's for TRUMP to go after anyone. The best we can hope for is for TRUMP to drain the FBI/DOJ and for him to pick a VP whose not a turncoat in hiding.

Sure....And there's even a bonus!

tsar.jpg

You stare at Russian propaganda and lies every day.

If you saw the truth, you would see Trump and his administration were the most corrupt in history. They made the Harding administration look like amateurs.

You can't even bear to look at the facts I laid out for you. You are a willfully blind coward.
lmao

A leftard accusing others of bring willfully blind! ^^^ :p

Fucking leftards are way out in left field with their bullshit hyperbole.

Which they get from CNN. And MS-LSD.

And these dumb fuckers use the word "truth" in the same sentence.

You want to know truth?

DNC funded the BLM riots.

Killed 24 people.

Caused 2 billion dollars in property damage

That's truth.

Leftards are dumbass violent terrorists. That's truth.

Forum List

Back