Some liberal 49ers fans are not taking the Nick Bosa selection well

If the issue is that sons died in Vietnam, then the answer is that we should not have been there to begin with. And we certainly should not have fought the war like we did.

Maybe if your heartthrob Nick Saban had been in charge instead of Westmoreland, we'd have gone undefeated and been home in 6 months....unbelievable how stupid you are, fool.

Earlier you whined about me derailing the thread. And yet, you just can stop with this bullshit. This threat is about the NFL Draft and pro ball, remember? Get back to it.

San Fran snowflakes are butt hurt over the 49ers drafting Bosa last night because, GASP! he has an opinion different from their's and well, that's simply not allowed these days in the People's Republic of Kalifornia.

What the fuck is a "Liberal 49ers fan"? Or "Liberal sports fan" in any context? Where does the article even make that case other than a bait-click headline?

You understand "Liberal" is a political term right?

Bait-click headlines. See through them.
Lol seriously? If you don’t like being called out you might want to switch parties

Where did anyone mention any "parties"?

Is that how your little world works? "Parties"?
Just facts

The facts remain, there are no "parties" cited in this topic.

Prove me wrong.

Do you not even know what a "party" is?

"Facts"?? You wouldn't know a "fact" if you got fact in the ass.

Last edited:
San Fran snowflakes are butt hurt over the 49ers drafting Bosa last night because, GASP! he has an opinion different from their's and well, that's simply not allowed these days in the People's Republic of Kalifornia.

What the fuck is a "Liberal 49ers fan"? Or "Liberal sports fan" in any context? Where does the article even make that case other than a bait-click headline?

Lol seriously? If you don’t like being called out you might want to switch parties

Just facts

Prove me wrong.

You are so deflecting lol haha

He stood up for what he believed in and paid a price to do so.

Agree with his politics or not, I respect that.

What price did he pay? He should have gone to prison for draft-evasion, Instead, some other mother's son went in his place, first to Vietnam, then Arlington Cemetery.

Y'all Authoritarian sycophants will never get how this works.

When one citizen stands up to The Man, what happens next is NOT that the next citizen bends over for The Man ---- what happens next is that the next citizen ALSO stands up to The Man.

At the point where enough citizens find the cojones to stand up to The Man.............. The Man backs down.

You have to understand cojones to follow how that works. When The Man says "jump" and your answer is "how high" ---- that ain't it.

Just facts

Prove me wrong.

Hey, I ain't the one trying to shift this topic to "parties" am I.

The thread premise is a lie, as is the linked article.

There is no evidence that ‘many’ – or any, for that matter – ‘liberal’ 49er fans ‘lashed out.’

The thread premise is as idiotic as it is false.

'Nick Bosa liked:

“This country is f-cked If crooked hillary wins!”

“If you want a liar for pres then vote her”' ibid

Thank goodness Clinton lost so we don’t have such a liar in the WH.

49ers No.2 Pick Nick Bosa followed Conservative Crazy Candace Owens after she said Hitler is good

Just facts

Prove me wrong.

Hey, I ain't the one trying to shift this topic to "parties" am I.
Yes you are

I'm sure if you try really hard you can figure it out

Are you sure you aren't being overly optimistic, here?

Remember, you ARE talking to Pogo.

Another classic example of "if you can't articulate your point, you don't have one".

The world will note the the post above can't articulate the point. The world may then do the ensuing math.
No, Sweetie, I was simply pointing out that you are incapable of figuring out anything on your own .

I read he said he'd better shut up about being a Trump supporter in case SF drafted him. His mother was something to behold at the draft....she looked like an old stripper. Claimed Nick lived with her with his dad standing there beside her....are they divorced? Don't really care...he was a Fuckeye.....
I hate Fuckeyes. M GO BLUE!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Would that be the "Fuckeyes" that Harbough hasn't beaten since he got to Ann Arbor?

You mean he doesn't pay as well in hookers, bling, and cocaine as Urban Meyer? That's true...most Fuckeyes couldn't read their diploma if they got one, which few do. Ever been in Columbus? If they were going to give the world an enema, they'd stick the hose in Columbus, Ohio.

Hate to break this to you, Will but if you can't beat a team...then you spend a lot of time abusing them...you just look like a poor loser. Just saying...

It will give them a reason to buy tickets, to see Mr. Bosa get knocked on his butt. Its a good move for SF to sign him. The late Muhammed Ali had unpopular political beliefs, trashing our country for years.

Oh really.

Link?

Muhammad Ali joined the virulent anti-honky Nation of Islam because he knew the outfit's spiel was anathema to the cigar smoking pro-American boxing fan base. I thought everyone knew that. Mr. Ali seemed to be fairly intelligent and probably didn't believe that crapola, but if it sold tickets, that's the name of the game. A similar kind of thing happened when the Iron Sheikh embraced a similar faith, hiring the Ayatollah Fred Blassie as his manager/spiritual advisor.

Its just what people do.

Not everything in the world of Sports Entertainment is strictly "true". The idea is to get people interested in the event. If the people "hate" you or want to see you get your comeuppance, that's a whole lot better than indifference.

Are you saying that Ali joined the Nation of Islam as a publicity stunt? Ali was an activist. He also maintained his religious beliefs long after he retired from boxing. His religious beliefs are a big part of what prompted his refusel to be drafted. He stood his ground and they stripped him of his title and he was unable to fight for 4 years. And it was 4 years of his prime (age 25 to 29). He changed from one variant of Islam to a different variant later in life (mainly in support of integration), but he was a muslim from 1961 until his death in 2016.

He was a washed up quarterback who took a multi million dollar pay off from the NFL so he'd go away. Nice work if you can get it!

I'm sure if you try really hard you can figure it out

Are you sure you aren't being overly optimistic, here?

Remember, you ARE talking to Pogo.

Another classic example of "if you can't articulate your point, you don't have one".

The world will note the the post above can't articulate the point. The world may then do the ensuing math.
No, Sweetie, I was simply pointing out that you are incapable of figuring out anything on your own .

Yes we've already established that you can't articulate a point that isn't there.

Check the next post after yours. Advice for the rhetorically unarmed.

Hate to break this to you, Will but if you can't beat a team...then you spend a lot of time abusing them...you just look like a poor loser. Just saying...

How'd OSU do in basketball this year? There have been many years we've stomped the Fuckeyes....seems because Harbaugh can't figure them out, the two schools' history began 4 years ago with some folks. Two years ago, the Wolverines had them dead-bang before a blown call sent the game to over-time and the year before that was a squeaker. We have them in A2 this season, Urban is gone, and although they signed our traitor DC, we'll whip em...wait and see

How'd OSU do in basketball this year? There have been many years we've stomped the Fuckeyes....seems because Harbaugh can't figure them out, the two schools' history began 4 years ago with some folks. Two years ago, the Wolverines had them dead-bang before a blown call sent the game to over-time and the year before that was a squeaker. We have them in A2 this season, Urban is gone, and although they signed our traitor DC, we'll whip em...wait and see

Maybe you will. Eventually.

Now I see why you are such an asshole to me for mentioning Alabama. Were you one of the ones in the Harbaugh threads that got so pissed off? lol

Roll Tide!!

It will give them a reason to buy tickets, to see Mr. Bosa get knocked on his butt. Its a good move for SF to sign him. The late Muhammed Ali had unpopular political beliefs, trashing our country for years.

Oh really.

Link?

Muhammad Ali joined the virulent anti-honky Nation of Islam because he knew the outfit's spiel was anathema to the cigar smoking pro-American boxing fan base. I thought everyone knew that. Mr. Ali seemed to be fairly intelligent and probably didn't believe that crapola, but if it sold tickets, that's the name of the game. A similar kind of thing happened when the Iron Sheikh embraced a similar faith, hiring the Ayatollah Fred Blassie as his manager/spiritual advisor.

Its just what people do.

Not everything in the world of Sports Entertainment is strictly "true". The idea is to get people interested in the event. If the people "hate" you or want to see you get your comeuppance, that's a whole lot better than indifference.

Are you saying that Ali joined the Nation of Islam as a publicity stunt? Ali was an activist. He also maintained his religious beliefs long after he retired from boxing. His religious beliefs are a big part of what prompted his refusel to be drafted. He stood his ground and they stripped him of his title and he was unable to fight for 4 years. And it was 4 years of his prime (age 25 to 29). He changed from one variant of Islam to a different variant later in life (mainly in support of integration), but he was a muslim from 1961 until his death in 2016.

He was a washed up quarterback who took a multi million dollar pay off from the NFL so he'd go away. Nice work if you can get it!

Think we're talking about 2 different people

Muhammed Ali and Colin Kaepernick.

Ali has my respect.

Kaepernick not so much.

Forum List

Back