Some liberal 49ers fans are not taking the Nick Bosa selection well

Hate to break this to you, Will but if you can't beat a team...then you spend a lot of time abusing them...you just look like a poor loser. Just saying...

How'd OSU do in basketball this year? There have been many years we've stomped the Fuckeyes....seems because Harbaugh can't figure them out, the two schools' history began 4 years ago with some folks. Two years ago, the Wolverines had them dead-bang before a blown call sent the game to over-time and the year before that was a squeaker. We have them in A2 this season, Urban is gone, and although they signed our traitor DC, we'll whip em...wait and see

OSU isn't a basketball school...it's a football school. The basketball team could lose every game and if the Buckeyes crush Michigan in football nobody would care! I don't have a dog in that fight, Will but you're looking bad when you start blaming blown calls on losses. Fact is...Harbaugh hasn't beaten OSU since he got to Michigan. Hard to sugar coat that one...just saying...

How much you want to bet that the pants-poopers aren't even football fans?
I recall very recently, CRCs declaring the NFL dead.

President Trump saved the NFL last year, returning it to greatness- much to the liberals' chagrin.

Trump Beat the NFL and the Media Went Bonkers

Rump is still butthurt that he destroyed the USFL, which he did because they wouldn't let him in the NFL.

Not unlike his relationship with what he calls "windmills".

Hate to break this to you, Will but if you can't beat a team...then you spend a lot of time abusing them...you just look like a poor loser. Just saying...

How'd OSU do in basketball this year? There have been many years we've stomped the Fuckeyes....seems because Harbaugh can't figure them out, the two schools' history began 4 years ago with some folks. Two years ago, the Wolverines had them dead-bang before a blown call sent the game to over-time and the year before that was a squeaker. We have them in A2 this season, Urban is gone, and although they signed our traitor DC, we'll whip em...wait and see

OSU isn't a basketball school...it's a football school. The basketball team could lose every game and if the Buckeyes crush Michigan in football nobody would care! I don't have a dog in that fight, Will but you're looking bad when you start blaming blown calls on losses. Fact is...Harbaugh hasn't beaten OSU since he got to Michigan. Hard to sugar coat that one...just saying...
Was a basketball school Havlicheck Lucus and co went on to great careers in the NBA

You worry about how you're looking and I'll do the same....what a stupid conversation. Michigan has the winningest college football team in history. The Fuckeyes are one of THREE games Blue has to beat for a good season....them, Notre Dame, and State. And you either have an athletic director or you don't...OSU sucks at all the other sports. As for blaming a blown call for a loss....uh, yeah....I call a spade a spade, like everybody else who saw the replay. So expect to see me calling the Fuckeyes by their true name, tomorrow, next month, next year....I been doing it for 45 years and enjoy it.

You worry about how you're looking and I'll do the same....what a stupid conversation. Michigan has the winningest college football team in history. The Fuckeyes are one of THREE games Blue has to beat for a good season....them, Notre Dame, and State. And you either have an athletic director or you don't...OSU sucks at all the other sports. As for blaming a blown call for a loss....uh, yeah....I call a spade a spade, like everybody else who saw the replay. So expect to see me calling the Fuckeyes by their true name, tomorrow, next month, next year....I been doing it for 45 years and enjoy it.

What's the old saying? What have you done for me lately? I believe Michigan has lost six in a row to Ohio State? I'm not a college football fan to be honest but I follow it enough to know when someone's getting dominated by their biggest rival.

Was a basketball school Havlicheck Lucus and co went on to great careers in the NBA

OSU isn't a basketball school...it's all about football and always has been. One more thing you've shown yourself to know nothing about...

I read he said he'd better shut up about being a Trump supporter in case SF drafted him. His mother was something to behold at the draft....she looked like an old stripper. Claimed Nick lived with her with his dad standing there beside her....are they divorced? Don't really care...he was a Fuckeye.....
I hate Fuckeyes. M GO BLUE!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

The veterans on that team who don't like Trump will put the snot nosed rookie in his place.

OSU isn't a basketball school...it's all about football and always has been. One more thing you've shown yourself to know nothing about...
Old I strongly suggest you stay with politics It's obvious you know shit about sports especially baskets
as Ohio State ever won a basketball championship?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_State_Buckeyes_men's_basketball

How many NCAA championships Does Ohio State have?
eight

The Buckeyes are recognized by the university and NCAA as having won eightnational championships along with 39 conference championships (including 37 BigTen titles), seven division championships, 10 undefeated seasons, and six perfect seasons (no losses or ties).

Old I strongly suggest you stay with politics It's obvious you know shit about sports especially baskets

eight

The Buckeyes are recognized by the university and NCAA as having won eightnational championships along with 39 conference championships (including 37 BigTen titles), seven division championships, 10 undefeated seasons, and six perfect seasons (no losses or ties).

Anyone that claims Ohio State isn't first and foremost a football school is an IDIOT...something that you excel at, Eddie!

eight

Anyone that claims Ohio State isn't first and foremost a football school is an IDIOT...something that you excel at, Eddie!
I show you their great Basketball record and you don't apologize for your stupidity?? Shame on you AND NOWHERE did I say Ohio St was not a great FB school too

How much you want to bet that the pants-poopers aren't even football fans?
I recall very recently, CRCs declaring the NFL dead.

President Trump saved the NFL last year, returning it to greatness- much to the liberals' chagrin.

Trump Beat the NFL and the Media Went Bonkers

Rump is still butthurt that he destroyed the USFL, which he did because they wouldn't let him in the NFL.

Not unlike his relationship with what he calls "windmills".
He created more jobs with a failed usfl then Obama did in 8 years lol

eight

I show you their great Basketball record and you don't apologize for your stupidity?? Shame on you AND NOWHERE did I say Ohio St was not a great FB school too

Simple questions for you, Eddie...how many people attend OSU football games every year and how many attend OSU basketball games? How much money does the football program generate and how much does the basketball program generate?

Once again...anyone claiming that Ohio State isn't first and foremost a football school is clueless!

eight

Simple questions for you, Eddie...how many people attend OSU football games every year and how many attend OSU basketball games? How much money does the football program generate and how much does the basketball program generate?

Once again...anyone claiming that Ohio State isn't first and foremost a football school is clueless!
The stadium holds 104000 I'm saying their basketball team was great with great records This is O St FB
Bowl Record: 50 Bowls, 25-25, .490 W-L% (Major Bowls)

eight

Did you just claim that the Buckeyes have eight NCAA basketball championships? As far as I know they've won ONE and that was back in 1960!

When you haven't won a national championship in almost 60 years...how can you claim that they have a great program? You're a buffoon!

When you haven't won a national championship in almost 60 years...how can you claim that they have a great program? You're a buffoon!

Considering the fact that there are hundreds of teams out there, and only one can be national champion, one in 60 years is a lot better than average.

eight

You talkin' football, basketball, or combined, Ed? Ohio St. isn't known as a powerhouse in basketball year in and year out.
I can't remember if they ever won a national title in roundball.

eight

Did you just claim that the Buckeyes have eight NCAA basketball championships? As far as I know they've won ONE and that was back in 1960!
The Buckeyes have won one national championship (1960), been the National Runner-Up four times, appeared in 10 Final Fours (one additional appearance has been vacated by the NCAA), and appeared in 27 NCAA Tournaments (four other appearances have been vacated).

Forum List

Back