Sodomy in U.S. Military ?!

If you have never participated in fellacio or anal sex, i feel sorry for you. Do not criticize people who enjoy it.

I don't think the issue is fellatio. The issue is anal sex. Something that if avoided lessens one's exposure to AIDS drastically.

The thing is, as long as you don't mind smelling shit when you're screwing I guess it's a reasonable substitute, but it's kind of hard to cornhole someone for 3 solid days and not have problems taking a crap for a week. If you use a rubber it's even worse.

I have had anal sex with numerous women I have dated over the years. Not once did any of them get sick or have health issues. We used condoms (when AIDs became an issue) until we were in a relationship. Were there a few times that fecal matter came with it? Yeah. But never much and very rarely. My recent g/f loves anal sex. I have not had any issue with feces with her. She has no problems.

Like I said, if you don't mind it, go for it.

But, you cannot tell my you can do it as long as vaginal sex. If you were to say so I'd have to ask you to pull the other leg while you're at it.

Personally, the smell of feces tends to make me lose the urge, if you know what I mean. Some guys love smelling that crap. Some gays consider farting in someone's face foreplay.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back