Sodomy in U.S. Military ?!

Well, pardon me for not knowing all there is to know about the innuendos of deviant behavior! :lol:

I am glad I was able to educate you on the definition of a word and on the legal meaning as well.
I prefer not to think about it. :blahblah:

I'm sure there are plenty of things you prefer not to think about. Like the fact that the US Constitution forbids making laws based solely on religious dogma.

I have no problem with your beliefs, and will fight to defend your right to them. But I will also fight against them being turned into laws for those who do not share your beliefs.

I am glad I was able to educate you on the definition of a word and on the legal meaning as well.
I prefer not to think about it. :blahblah:

I'm sure there are plenty of things you prefer not to think about. Like the fact that the US Constitution forbids making laws based solely on religious dogma.

I have no problem with your beliefs, and will fight to defend your right to them. But I will also fight against them being turned into laws for those who do not share your beliefs.
correction:
No laws for or against.

Don't confuse sodomy with fellatio. And FYI, the marriage bed is considered undefiled in the Bible that considers marriage as a union between males and females who are traditionally given unique roles in family.

Seems to me you're the holier-than-thou leftwinger foisting your mores on people you don't care about in the least bit whatever. :rolleyes:

When it comes down to it, most people, religious and otherwise, do not really care what it says about sex in the Bible.

Sex and murder are the primary topics I'm the Bible.

Who are these folks?

Most people do not base their sex lives on what it says in the Bible. The sexual urge is too strong.

Was sodomy that big a problem in the military that they had to enact a law to attempt to prevent it?

Sex and murder are the primary topics I'm the Bible.

Who are these folks?

Most people do not base their sex lives on what it says in the Bible. The sexual urge is too strong.

Ok

Is this morally correct?

I believe it is. If I have sex with someone who is an adult and a willing partner, I do not believe it is immoral simply because we did not have our relationship confirmed by a gov't document and a church official.

So is adultry still punishable than? they need to just go ahead and take that ban away, might as well every other kind of sex is now good to go.

Ok

Is this morally correct?

I believe it is. If I have sex with someone who is an adult and a willing partner, I do not believe it is immoral simply because we did not have our relationship confirmed by a gov't document and a church official.

It is however not considered mainstream culture. But I have no issue if a man wants to have sex with a chicken either, it's just when they want the benefits is what a united man and woman have that I take issue

-Geaux

So is adultry still punishable than? they need to just go ahead and take that ban away, might as well every other kind of sex is now good to go.

I'm still screwing myself silly.

You might discuss that with David Petreus. All he did was be a willing adult who had sex with a willing adult partner.

Ok

Is this morally correct?

It is however not considered mainstream culture. But I have no issue if a man wants to have sex with a chicken either, it's just when they want the benefits is what a united man and woman have that I take issue

-Geaux

As soon as you can show me how a chicken gives consent, or how sex equals marriage, I will be willing to discuss it.

Forum List

Back