Sodomy in U.S. Military ?!

Don't confuse sodomy with fellatio. And FYI, the marriage bed is considered undefiled in the Bible that considers marriage as a union between males and females who are traditionally given unique roles in family.

Seems to me you're the holier-than-thou leftwinger foisting your mores on people you don't care about in the least bit whatever. :rolleyes:

Fellatio is one act in the several that come under sodomy. I am not confused at all.

As for my being "holier-than-thou, I am not the one trying to prosecute consenting adults for sex acts that harm no one. I am not the one using the standards one a single religion to justify putting these restrictions into law for everyone.

These acts when male on male, degrade our military readiness. The rank and file know who they are and they often get fragged. At least, that's how it was when I served.

Just sayin

If our readiness can be degraded by a blowjob, it was a pretty fragile readiness, wasn't it?

If both parties are consenting adults, who cares?

Yeah, guys have been fragged for it. But they have also been fragged for a lot of reasons, including being an asshole.

Fellatio is one act in the several that come under sodomy. I am not confused at all.

As for my being "holier-than-thou, I am not the one trying to prosecute consenting adults for sex acts that harm no one. I am not the one using the standards one a single religion to justify putting these restrictions into law for everyone.

These acts when male on male, degrade our military readiness. The rank and file know who they are and they often get fragged. At least, that's how it was when I served.

Just sayin

If our readiness can be degraded by a blowjob, it was a pretty fragile readiness, wasn't it?

Yeah, guys have been fragged for it. But they have also been fragged for a lot of reasons, including being an asshole.

Yea, a man on man BJ is no different than the dirt highway in an armed forces environment. Degrades readiness and demeans the troops. Take that lifestyle somewhere else

-Geaux

The right isn't just The Party Of Stupid. They're the Party of Peeing Toms.

What consenting adults do in privacy that hurts no one is their business.

“It’s all about using the military to advance this administration’s radical social agenda,” Perkins told CNSNews.com. “Not only did they overturn Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, but they had another problem, and that is, under military law sodomy is illegal, just as adultery is illegal, so they had to remove that prohibition against sodomy.”

Perkins said removing the bestiality provision may have been intentional–or just “collateral damage”

Bestiality should be illegal.

Peeing Toms?:gay:

Ever wonder why Obama is so in love with Gay sex?

Am I the only one who notices the Elephant in the room?

Last edited:

Just sayin

You know, Gays are sometimes really bad assholes too.

Besides, getting in an argument with your foxhole buddy over how he doesn't seem to care about your feelings anymore can be a problem in the field. Especially when you're both armed.

Just sayin

Besides, getting in an argument with your foxhole buddy over how he doesn't seem to care about your feelings anymore can be a problem in the field. Especially when you're both armed.

Agree- However, you depend on your battle buddy, not your butt buddy..

-Geaux

Agree- However, you depend on your battle buddy, not your butt buddy..

-Geaux

I've had to hug guys just to stay warm. It's ether that or die from hypothermia. I would like it if I didn't have to worry about the guy feeling me up or getting too emotionally attached.

Liberals/Progressives have never found a perversion they couldn't endorse. . :doubt:

And neocons never found a part of our personal lives they couldn't invade. Pity the neocons couldn't learn to mind their own business while they are lying about wanting a less intrusive gov't, isn't it?
None of your "issues" even existed 60 years ago. You're making up baloney as you go, but we understand. Your fuhrer Obama makes you do it.

While you defend him, he is sending electronic demands to the treasury to rip off America's future so he can buy his way into the UN Presidency and become Emperor of the world. He will drop you faster than Machiavelli.

Liberals/Progressives have never found a perversion they couldn't endorse. . :doubt:

And neocons never found a part of our personal lives they couldn't invade. Pity the neocons couldn't learn to mind their own business while they are lying about wanting a less intrusive gov't, isn't it?
None of your "issues" even existed 60 years ago. You're making up baloney as you go, but we understand. Your fuhrer Obama makes you do it.

While you defend him, he is sending electronic demands to the treasury to rip off America's future so he can buy his way into the UN Presidency and become Emperor of the world. He will drop you faster than Machiavelli.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not a fan of Obama at all. Not that this has anything to do with the topic at hand.

And yes, the issues did exist. The problem was, a few rabid politicians and fundamentalists were able to allow gays to be beaten to death without any prosecution of the murderers.

Just so the holier-than-thou rightwingers will know, sodomy includes oral sex between consenting members of the opposite sex. So if you really want to ban blowjobs, step up and give it a try.
Don't confuse sodomy with fellatio. And FYI, the marriage bed is considered undefiled in the Bible that considers marriage as a union between males and females who are traditionally given unique roles in family.

Seems to me you're the holier-than-thou leftwinger foisting your mores on people you don't care about in the least bit whatever. :rolleyes:

When it comes down to it, most people, religious and otherwise, do not really care what it says about sex in the Bible.

Just so the holier-than-thou rightwingers will know, sodomy includes oral sex between consenting members of the opposite sex. So if you really want to ban blowjobs, step up and give it a try.

Well, pardon me for not knowing all there is to know about the innuendos of deviant behavior! :lol:

Last edited:

Odd how the military never ever charged anyone for that.

Tell that to all of the folks that were busted in Iraq and during Desert Storm.

Well, I have several stories from my practice as they involve all of this. Some are a real hoot, and I would enjoy telling them. But I think I will just let them lie there.

BTW, does anyone know why sexual-harassment is on the rise in the military?

Could it be a combination of relaxed policies and confusion on what is really wrong. Sodomy, good. Normal sex, bad. Sort-of.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not a fan of Obama at all. Not that this has anything to do with the topic at hand.

And yes, the issues did exist. The problem was, a few rabid politicians and fundamentalists were able to allow gays to be beaten to death without any prosecution of the murderers.
Link, please.

When it comes down to it, most people, religious and otherwise, do not really care what it says about sex in the Bible.

Sex and murder are the primary topics I'm the Bible.

Who are these folks?

Well, pardon me for not knowing all there is to know about the innuendos of deviant behavior! :lol:

I am glad I was able to educate you on the definition of a word and on the legal meaning as well.

Odd how the military never ever charged anyone for that.

Not so much odd as proof that the laws were used to persecute gays.

Sex in the field by heteros is just as punishable, yet they don't have the support of the White House.

I guess they're basically screwed. *pun intended..*

I am glad I was able to educate you on the definition of a word and on the legal meaning as well.
I prefer not to think about it. :blahblah:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back