Sodomy in U.S. Military ?!

I believe it is. If I have sex with someone who is an adult and a willing partner, I do not believe it is immoral simply because we did not have our relationship confirmed by a gov't document and a church official.

So if it feels good, do it?

You will notice I said sex between consenting adults. And if that criteria is met, yes.

Now explain how sex between consenting adults in the field doesn't eventually become a morale problem.

it also repeals the military ban on sex with animals–or bestiality.

CAAFlog » The weirdest military justice story of 2011: the strange tale of the non-repeal of Article 125 [Warning: includes offensive material]

This is a two-year old lie and Ancient Lion knows it is a lie

Thanks for posting this.

=========================

I really like the title of this thread:

The question and exclamation marks imply the author is somehow surprised that it exists.

it also repeals the military ban on sex with animals–or bestiality.

CAAFlog » The weirdest military justice story of 2011: the strange tale of the non-repeal of Article 125 [Warning: includes offensive material]

This is a two-year old lie and Ancient Lion knows it is a lie

Thanks for posting this.

=========================

I really like the title of this thread:

The question and exclamation marks imply the author is somehow surprised that it exists.

This is just the Dems attempting to shore up their base.

"You're all broke, and you have no insurance, but we still support your life-stye choices, so vote for us."

"Essentially, we are destroying your lives and your country but we know you're stupid enough to keep voting for us over those evil Republicans."

So if it feels good, do it?

You will notice I said sex between consenting adults. And if that criteria is met, yes.

Now explain how sex between consenting adults in the field doesn't eventually become a morale problem.

I have no problem with making sex in the field against the rules. But the UCMJ can be used for prosecuting stateside sexual encounters as well. It also can be used to prosecute a soldier having sex with their spouse or partner (whether the partner is military or not).

I have no problem with making sex in the field against the rules. But the UCMJ can be used for prosecuting stateside sexual encounters as well. It also can be used to prosecute a soldier having sex with their spouse or partner (whether the partner is military or not).

Sure it can. But is it?

No.

Fact is you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to, but making the charges stick is another thing entirely.

BTW, is it okay for the military to ban tobacco but not anal sex? Both are known to cause health problems.

Last edited:
If the liberal democrats want to recruit dykes and sissies in the once proud Military knowing that the only way homosexuals can get their jollies is by abusing some bodily orifice that wasn't intended for such use the logical thing to do is? Legalize (encourage?) sodomy.

If the liberal democrats want to recruit dykes and sissies in the once proud Military knowing that the only way homosexuals can get their jollies is by abusing some bodily orifice that wasn't intended for such use the logical thing to do is? Legalize (encourage?) sodomy.

Who decides which orifices are intended for sex?

If you have never participated in fellacio or anal sex, i feel sorry for you. Do not criticize people who enjoy it.

Who decides which orifices are intended for sex?

Nature.

If you have never participated in fellacio or anal sex, i feel sorry for you. Do not criticize people who enjoy it.

I don't think the issue is fellatio. The issue is anal sex. Something that if avoided lessens one's exposure to AIDS drastically.

The thing is, as long as you don't mind smelling shit when you're screwing I guess it's a reasonable substitute, but it's kind of hard to cornhole someone for 3 solid days and not have problems taking a crap for a week. If you use a rubber it's even worse.

Last edited:

I don't think the issue is fellatio. The issue is anal sex. Something that if avoided lessens one's exposure to AIDS drastically.

The thing is, as long as you don't mind smelling shit when you're screwing I guess it's a reasonable substitute, but it's kind of hard to cornhole someone for 3 solid days and not have problems taking a crap for a week. If you use a rubber it's even worse.

Looks like we have an expert on the subject.

Tell us, what are you, the pitcher or the catcher.

Looks like we have an expert on the subject.

Tell us, what are you, the pitcher or the catcher.

Are you saying you haven't tried anal sex?

Just like a lib.

*They can't make up their minds which side of the fucken argument they're gonna take*

Okay yuh fucken prude......It doesn't matter how clean your try to make yourself, if you stick something in someone's ass you're gonna eventually get shit on it. If you love that smell then you're ether a dog or a faggot. And anyone who's had a long weekend of sex knows that you can do it for hours on end when it comes to vaginal sex, but anal sex, forget it. Not unless you want someone to have blood in their stools for several days.

Last edited:

Sure it can. But is it?

No.

Fact is you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to, but making the charges stick is another thing entirely.

BTW, is it okay for the military to ban tobacco but not anal sex? Both are known to cause health problems.

Anal sex causes health problems? Or is it a common way to spread health problems? There are plenty of way to have anal sex that cause no health problems. Not so for tobacco.

But then, tobacco was not banned when I was in. In fact, it was cheaper for me than for civilians.

I have had anal sex with numerous women I have dated over the years. Not once did any of them get sick or have health issues. We used condoms (when AIDs became an issue) until we were in a relationship. Were there a few times that fecal matter came with it? Yeah. But never much and very rarely. My recent g/f loves anal sex. I have not had any issue with feces with her. She has no problems.

Sure it can. But is it?

No.

Anal sex causes health problems? Or is it a common way to spread health problems? There are plenty of way to have anal sex that cause no health problems. Not so for tobacco.

But then, tobacco was not banned when I was in. In fact, it was cheaper for me than for civilians.

Anal sex has caused health problems and will continue to regardless how you want to describe it. This isn't a discussion on the word ''is'.

Tobacco has been all but totally banned in the military. You cannot use it in any government facility, in any shape or form. Period.

The right isn't just The Party Of Stupid. They're the Party of Peeing Toms.

What consenting adults do in privacy that hurts no one is their business.

“It’s all about using the military to advance this administration’s radical social agenda,” Perkins told CNSNews.com. “Not only did they overturn Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, but they had another problem, and that is, under military law sodomy is illegal, just as adultery is illegal, so they had to remove that prohibition against sodomy.”

Perkins said removing the bestiality provision may have been intentional–or just “collateral damage”

Bestiality should be illegal.

Not at all surprising, Obama has been giving it up the ole 'dirt road' to Americans for 5 years now. :eek:

Plus from what I hear, he is the receiver, not the punter lol..

-Geaux

When will you idiot nutters learn that saying something really stupid does not automatically turn it into a fact.

You are as dumb as a fencepost.

Forum List

Back