Sodom and then some

I feel strongly, that Lot knew that the men of Sodom had little care of having sex with women other than to establish legal heirs. The fact is that Lot's daughters were MARRIED! And yet they were still virgins. Lot knew that the two messengers were from GOD and greatly feared what would happen to him and his family if he allowed these two angels to be molested.

Lot was in fact trying to save himself. He made one wrong choice after another, and yet God still protected him. Do I feel that homosexuality will become widespread? Did I imagine that tattoos would become as popular as they now are? Man is capable of all sorts of silly things, if he feels its acceptable... Curiosity, didn't just kill a cat. And experimentation of sex, drugs, alcohol, smoking can ruin an individual's self perception and what he is capable of accomplishing and withstanding.

I feel strongly, that Lot knew that the men of Sodom had little care of having sex with women other than to establish legal heirs. The fact is that Lot's daughters were MARRIED! And yet they were still virgins. Lot knew that the two messengers were from GOD and greatly feared what would happen to him and his family if he allowed these two angels to be molested.

Lot was in fact trying to save himself. He made one wrong choice after another, and yet God still protected him. Do I feel that homosexuality will become widespread? Did I imagine that tattoos would become as popular as they now are? Man is capable of all sorts of silly things, if he feels its acceptable... Curiosity, didn't just kill a cat. And experimentation of sex, drugs, alcohol, smoking can ruin an individual's self perception of himself and what he is capable of accomplishing.
Nonsense.

Lot had no less than two daughters who remained behind as Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. He also had two daughters who fled Sodom with him and his wife.

What source do you have that indicates his virgin daughters were married?

Different daughters. You'll need to read and do little more than just spout the 'agenda rhetoric' to learn who those daughters are with Lot and what these daughters in the Bible actually are.
Oh? And whose daughters are these, if not Lot's?

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
Go find out which daughters at what point. The one's leaving with him were not the same ones that were killed in sodom and gommorah. I'll give you a hint, go read the book of jasher, then go look up to see what the names of the daughters mean.
Of course they weren't his daughters who stayed behind; they died. It was Lot's daughters who fled with him and his wife. You know, the daughters who incestuously raped him.

Your point is ... ?
This describes a lot of you posters well enough; nothing further.
2Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
Sounds like you have no point at all. Both the Bible and the book of Jasher describe Lot escaping Sodom with his wife and two of his daughters. You can't change that. Both books describe his daughters incestuously raping him.

You can't change that either.

You may not like it -- but then, who cares? :dunno:
Press on as you wish

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
Go find out which daughters at what point. The one's leaving with him were not the same ones that were killed in sodom and gommorah. I'll give you a hint, go read the book of jasher, then go look up to see what the names of the daughters mean.
Of course they weren't his daughters who stayed behind; they died. It was Lot's daughters who fled with him and his wife. You know, the daughters who incestuously raped him.

Your point is ... ?
2Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
Sounds like you have no point at all. Both the Bible and the book of Jasher describe Lot escaping Sodom with his wife and two of his daughters. You can't change that. Both books describe his daughters incestuously raping him.

Press on as you wish
Thanks, I will. By every account on the matter, Lot had two daughters who raped him. Meanwhile, you have failed miserably to demonstrate otherwise. Even worse for your delusions, your own citation, the Book of Jasher, confirms that account.

Deal with it.

Two daughters or twenty, the main point of the stories remain the same: Lot sent his daughters out to be raped because better them than his houseguests and later Lot's daughters got him liquored up and had their way with him.

There's a fair amount of rape surrounding Lot and his girls and it's played up as some kind of virtue.

Two daughters or twenty, the main point of the stories remain the same: Lot sent his daughters out to be raped because better them than his houseguests and later Lot's daughters got him liquored up and had their way with him.

There's a fair amount of rape surrounding Lot and his girls and it's played up as some kind of virtue.
Not just virtue, but the most righteous family found in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Your point is ... ?

Press on as you wish
Thanks, I will. By every account on the matter, Lot had two daughters who raped him. Meanwhile, you have failed miserably to demonstrate otherwise. Even worse for your delusions, your own citation, the Book of Jasher, confirms that account.

Deal with it.
The words do not say raped and incest that is your carnal perspective:

Jude 1:18-19 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

You can deal with it and live with it and the consequences of whatever your thought process is. Jasher confirms that the Gomorrahites and Sodomites burned and stoned Lot's daughter before the Angels told Lot to flee as the Lord would be destroying Sodom and Gomorrah.

Sodom and then some? What's more than ass fucking? :dunno:

You don't begin, HaShev. The Word of God isn't asking for your interpretation. You have not even recognized who the Word of God is yet. Read the Bible with an open and willing heart and ask the God to reveal the Messiah to you. That is my advice to you.

If you want to participate in the discussion - address the topic. Do you believe sodomy to be a sin? Do you agree with the Word of God or deny Him?

Then why did YOU quote the King James VERSION? You should be using the New World Translation which is closer to the books of the Bible than a "version" of it does.

New World Translation is a false book. If you have one? Burn it.

Matthew 6: 1-8

6 “Take care not to practice your righteousness in front of men to be noticed by them; otherwise you will have no reward with your Father who is in the heavens.

2 So when you make gifts of mercy,* do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

3 But you, when making gifts of mercy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

4 so that your gifts of mercy may be in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you.

5 “Also, when you pray, do not act like the hypocrites, for they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the main streets to be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

6 But when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you.

7 When praying, do not say the same things over and over again as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words.

8 So do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need+ even before you ask him. ~NWT

Jeremiah...why don't you call God by his name ~Yahweh, as it's originally written in the Bible?

יהוה

Jesus Christ is God. I call Him LORD. God, God Almighty, Lord Jesus, Jesus.... He has many names - Scripture proves this. His name is Counsellor, (Isaiah 9:6) The end of the law (Romans 10:4) Faithful and True (Rev. 19:11) The Forerunner (Hebrews 6:20) The Head of all Principality and Power (Col. 2:10) My Helper (Hebrews 13:6) Our Hope (1 Timothy 1:1) The Just One (Acts 7:52) King of Kings (Rev. 19:16, King of Peace (Rev. 19:16) King of Righteousness (Hebrews 7:2) The Lamb slain from the foundation of the world (Rev. 13:8) The Life (John 14:6) The Living Bread (John 6:51) A man of Sorrows (Isaiah 53:3) Physician (Luke 4:23) The Power of God (1 Corinthians 1:24, A refiners fire (Malachi 3:2) Savior (Titus 2:13) The son of God (John 1:49) The son of Man ( John 1:51) The Way (John 14:6) The Word of Life (1 John 1:1) and many more names.......... Jesus is LORD. Jesus Is God!

This nation is deep trouble and while it is clearly too late for the nation as a whole,

Since America is beyond hope (save for a few enlightened souls), why stay?

The Christians who remain here will shine as the brightest stars in the darkest night.
Our presence in this land with stand and we shall prevail against the wicked one. It is the wicked who are going to perish off of the land. Not the righteous. When the day of judgment comes those who know the LORD will know His great Power of deliverance and provision and those who do not the LORD will know famine, the sword, and death.

Different daughters. You'll need to read and do little more than just spout the 'agenda rhetoric' to learn who those daughters are with Lot and what these daughters in the Bible actually are.

Your point is ... ?

The book of Jasher is not found in the King James Bible. You need to buy a King James Version Bible and study it.

Matthew 6: 1-8

6 “Take care not to practice your righteousness in front of men to be noticed by them; otherwise you will have no reward with your Father who is in the heavens.

2 So when you make gifts of mercy,* do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

3 But you, when making gifts of mercy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

4 so that your gifts of mercy may be in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you.

5 “Also, when you pray, do not act like the hypocrites, for they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the main streets to be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

6 But when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you.

7 When praying, do not say the same things over and over again as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words.

8 So do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need+ even before you ask him. ~NWT

Jeremiah...why don't you call God by his name ~Yahweh, as it's originally written in the Bible?

יהוה

Jesus Christ is God. I call Him LORD. God, God Almighty, Lord Jesus, Jesus.... He has many names - Scripture proves this. His name is Counsellor, (Isaiah 9:6) The end of the law (Romans 10:4) Faithful and True (Rev. 19:11) The Forerunner (Hebrews 6:20) The Head of all Principality and Power (Col. 2:10) My Helper (Hebrews 13:6) Our Hope (1 Timothy 1:1) The Just One (Acts 7:52) King of Kings (Rev. 19:16, King of Peace (Rev. 19:16) King of Righteousness (Hebrews 7:2) The Lamb slain from the foundation of the world (Rev. 13:8) The Life (John 14:6) The Living Bread (John 6:51) A man of Sorrows (Isaiah 53:3) Physician (Luke 4:23) The Power of God (1 Corinthians 1:24, A refiners fire (Malachi 3:2) Savior (Titus 2:13) The son of God (John 1:49) The son of Man ( John 1:51) The Way (John 14:6) The Word of Life (1 John 1:1) and many more names.......... Jesus is LORD. Jesus Is God!

But, why don't you call God by his name ~ Yahweh?

Your point is ... ?

Press on as you wish

Deal with it.
The words do not say raped and incest that is your carnal perspective:

Jude 1:18-19 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

You can deal with it and live with it and the consequences of whatever your thought process is. Jasher confirms that the Gomorrahites and Sodomites burned and stoned Lot's daughter before the Angels told Lot to flee as the Lord would be destroying Sodom and Gomorrah.
Dayam, you're really in deep denial.

Having sex with someone against their will is rape. Getting someone so shit-faced drunk, they can't resist getting fucked, is rape. A woman having sex with her own father is incest. You can deny that passage in the Bible recalls a story of rape and incest all you want; but doing so is a reflection on you.

And as far as Lot's daughter being stoned to death -- so what? That was just one of his daughters. He had no less than 4 daughters. Two of whom fled Sodom with him who got him drunk so they could rape their own father.

And that being the most righteous family in Sodom and Gomorrah worth saving.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Your point is ... ?

The book of Jasher is not found in the King James Bible. You need to buy a King James Version Bible and study it.
So? I am not the one who brought up the Book of Jasher. I am pointing out to the person who did that the Book of Jasher describes the same event as the Bible where two of Lot's daughters got him drunk so that they could incestuously rape him.

In today's day and age, they would have gone to prison for such an act. But the Lord seemed to have rewarded their actions by making their sons patriarchs of their respective tribes.

So? I am not the one who brought up the Book of Jasher. I am pointing out to the person who did that the Book of Jasher describes the same event as the Bible where two of Lot's daughters got him drunk so that they could incestuously rape him.

In today's day and age, they would have gone to prison for such an act. But the Lord seemed to have rewarded their actions by making their sons patriarchs of their respective tribes.
The Book of Jasher does not describe the same as what you are describing with your own words. The Book of Jasher describes the evil Sodomites and the Gomorrahites and that section describes how they kill Lot's daughter Paltith for giving bread and water to the traveling stranger that the Sodomites and Gomrrahites were trying to starve to death.Your posting does put your twisted mannerism on whatever to your likening. But this is your way so it shows what you are all about.

The Book of Jasher does not describe the same as what you are describing with your own words. The Book of Jasher describes the evil Sodomites and the Gomorrahites and that section describes how they kill Lot's daughter Paltith for giving bread and water to the traveling stranger that the Sodomites and Gomrrahites were trying to starve to death.Your posting does put your twisted mannerism on whatever to your likening. But this is your way so it shows what you are all about.
Your denial runs deep. The Book of Jasher describes exactly what I said...

57 And Lot and his two daughters remained in the cave, and they made their father drink wine, and they lay with him, for they said there was no man upon earth that could raise up seed from them, for they thought that the whole earth was destroyed.

58 And they both lay with their father, and they conceived and bare sons, and the first born called the name of her son Moab, saying, From my father did I conceive him; he is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

Now then, you claim those weren't Lot's daughters -- whose daughters were they if not Lot's?

The Bible doesn't help your delusions. Neither does the Book of Jasher.

Seems you need yet another source.

Your denial runs deep. The Book of Jasher describes exactly what I said...

57 And Lot and his two daughters remained in the cave, and they made their father drink wine, and they lay with him, for they said there was no man upon earth that could raise up seed from them, for they thought that the whole earth was destroyed.

58 And they both lay with their father, and they conceived and bare sons, and the first born called the name of her son Moab, saying, From my father did I conceive him; he is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

Now then, you claim those weren't Lot's daughters -- whose daughters were they if not Lot's?

The Bible doesn't help your delusions. Neither does the Book of Jasher.

Seems you need yet another source.
That is not the same chapter I quoted in the post I made earlier in this thread. But glad to see you have posted it where you can see that it says "lay with".

Forum List

Back