Sodom and then some

If you want to participate in the discussion - address the topic. Do you believe sodomy to be a sin? Do you agree with the Word of God or deny Him?

1) you are caught lying again
You very much know your posts are for your flooding your own poorly devised commentary with no intent of discussing as you post to yourself. Other people noted this and called you out for this.
2) ypu brought up son of man, I addressed it with YOUR SCRUPTURE which you denounced now say is off limits censoring your own text=Classic! : - )
3)Jesus lived in Capernaum a known town where men lay with men, so you are saying Jesus=liken to Sodomites residents and was willing to accept them or participate as I showed in my other post.
So to answer your question, sodomizing is not my thing, but also not my right to judge others who were born with extra chromozones or inklings controled by nature. THE NT seems to accept it though as the other gospels stated the apostles seemed to be into wild behavior.

sources and commentary on Bi-Jesus
hate to tell you this but the Church of Jesus was based on a character that was gay.
THe secret to that statue found in the French Church with the son did not depict his children but his secret society of man- boy child lovers.
The Priest who converted out of the church when he found the scroll found information leading to the conclusion that the early church and the present church is nothing but a man-boy love cult that gets rich and powerful and gets away with it under the guise of religion.
Fact: The characters real home town is Capernaum not Nazareth which didn't exist at that era.

he taught in the town of Capernaum - John 6:17, 24, 59, Mark 1:21, 2:1 , Luke 4:31, 7:1, Matthew 4:13, 8:5, 17:24.
He lived in Capernaum, which was by the lake in the area of Zebulun and Naphtali mentioned in Luke 10:15 and John 2:12.
Jesus visits his home town of Capernaum it says in the NT.
So why would they try and make people believe he's from Nazareth instead?
Why would they hide the fact he was from Capernaum?

Answer: Because Capernaum was like our modern day San Fransisco whereby it was a trading port where men layed down with men.

There is enough evidence to conclude Jesus sexual orientation was questionable:
1) Christians admit a 33 year old man never had a girl. That is not normal social behavior for a man that age.
**2) Christians admit a half naked John is seen in the River Jordan with a naked Jesus dunking each other under the water in folly.
***3) Christians unanimously say Michael Jackson is guilty when caught sleeping with a young boy and Jesus has a similar account of being found sleeping with a young boy or boys depending if the Lazarus account is that same young boy.
This account was probably what that priest discovered when he set up that statue of Jesus with a little boy as a clue and warning.
****4) There is hidden gospel accounts of him being Bi that are just as valid as any other Gospel.
They have recently been uncovered and interpreted.
5) We know his home town of Capernaum was liken to San Francisco whereby it was a port town where men slept with men as the NT accounts.
6) The priests who claim to reflect and emulate their figure carry on this tradition even to this very day.
7) lastly he is recorded to be unaturally affectionate towards men while accounting hate for woman, while also leaning on their bare bodies, warm embracing etc in the NT accounts. Remember Satan hates woman according to Daniel and Jesus was the adversary of G0d by claiming himself higher and above G0d.

**Testimony of truth gospel which later was used for Book of Revelations had this odd commentary:
He came to the world by the Jordan river, and immediately the Jordan turned back. And John bore witness to the descent of Jesus. For it is he who saw the power which came down upon the Jordan river; for he knew that the dominion of carnal procreation had come to an end. The Jordan river is the power of the body, that is, the senses of pleasures. The water of the Jordan is the desire for sexual intercourse. John is the archon of the womb. (is there any clearer a picture that John was his booty)

***Missing Fragments from St. Mark's Gospel According to the US Biblical scholar, Morton Smith, of Columbia University, a fragment of manuscript he found at the Mar Saba monastery nearJerusalem in 1958, showed that the full text of St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) includes the following passage:
"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God".

To confirm this is legitimate and not forged texts: there is a letter from Clement of Alexandria to one Theodore in which this passage is quoted from what is now known as "The Secret Gospel According to Mark".

****A newly translated Gnostic gospel, entitled The Secret Book of Judas of
Kerioth, According to this seemingly
authentic early Cainite-Ophite text, translated from the Coptic by Mohammed al-Murtada and Francis Bendik, said Jesus had an active bisexual love life,
including relations
with John, Lazarus and Mary Magdelene, served an LSD-like psychedelic at
the Last Supper, faked his own crucifixion in collaboration with Judas and
Joseph of Arimathea [as in the Koranic account] and died a natural death.

But there’s more verses:
"...there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and
the young men laid hold of him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked." (Mark 14:51-52). Was this the companion that Luke observed with Jesus inside the garden?

"...he that is courageous among the mighty shall flee away naked on that day..."(Amos 2:16----the Hebrew 'labab' translated 'flee away' here, actually means 'transported with love', and also 'ravished'). Now that certainly fits this episode of the young man fleeing away naked from Jesus outside the garden of Gethsemane.

Who was this young man if not perhaps the rich man whom "Then Jesus
beholding him, loved him..."(Mark 10:21).
Perhaps it was the rich man Lazarus, of whom "...he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth..."(John 11:11----The Greek 'philos' translated 'friend', also means 'dear' and 'fond of').

Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his deciples, whom Jesus loved." (John 13:23----the Greek word 'anakeimai' translated 'leaning', also means 'recline' and 'outstretched'). Several passages later
again "He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?"(John 13:25----the Greek word 'epipipto' translated 'lying' also means 'embrace with affection').

A very intimate portrait begins to emerge of Jesus' close physical contact with certain male friends. They are seen "...stretched out...", and "...in close embrace...", and "...lying together...", and "...kissing...", and affection-ately (and publicly) displaying their 'phileo' and 'agapao' for each other.

Conclusion: these openly gay priests and followers of Christ are merely emulating the nature of their icon who was also gay.

*in my best Jerry Seinfeld voice* " Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Last edited:
You don't begin, HaShev. The Word of God isn't asking for your interpretation. You have not even recognized who the Word of God is yet. Read the Bible with an open and willing heart and ask the God to reveal the Messiah to you. That is my advice to you.

If you want to participate in the discussion - address the topic. Do you believe sodomy to be a sin? Do you agree with the Word of God or deny Him?

Then why did YOU quote the King James VERSION? You should be using the New World Translation which is closer to the books of the Bible than a "version" of it does.

You don't begin, HaShev. The Word of God isn't asking for your interpretation. You have not even recognized who the Word of God is yet. Read the Bible with an open and willing heart and ask the God to reveal the Messiah to you. That is my advice to you.

Then why did YOU quote the King James VERSION? You should be using the New World Translation which is closer to the books of the Bible than a "version" of it does.
Pentecostal.

She is Pentecostal.

That is why. The KJV is the only correct version to those rock heads. They also believe speaking in tongues is the only sure sign of salvation.

Jeri, for some reason, will not admit proudly that she is Pentecostal. That's shameful, I think. Stand up for what you believe.

It is written:

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Revelation 20:10

not part of my bible. *shrug*

you understaqnd that to me your beliefs are false, right?

you're entitled to them. but you really shouldn't annoy me with them because I think they're made up.

Matthew 6: 1-8

6 “Take care not to practice your righteousness in front of men to be noticed by them; otherwise you will have no reward with your Father who is in the heavens.

2 So when you make gifts of mercy,* do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

3 But you, when making gifts of mercy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

4 so that your gifts of mercy may be in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you.

5 “Also, when you pray, do not act like the hypocrites, for they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the main streets to be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

6 But when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you.

7 When praying, do not say the same things over and over again as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words.

8 So do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need+ even before you ask him. ~NWT

Jeremiah...why don't you call God by his name ~Yahweh, as it's originally written in the Bible?

יהוה

Having the capability to cut and paste bible passages does not mean one understands its meaning. Most of the time Jeremiah starts threads that only have her posts on them. She is oblivious to the fact that this is a discussion forum not a dictatorship or cult setting following some nut from Romania who lives in a tent and claims he gives all money to the poor. Hmmm...wouldn't that qualify himself? This is someone who got real tied up with Benny Hinn then had a thread promoting Reinhart Bonnke but bashed Kenneth Copeland then shut the thread down when I educated her that it is bank rolled by KCM. She is the definition of a cult member. No one takes her seriously except her reflection. I would suggest not posting on any thread she has but disturbingly it doesn't deter her. She reminds me of the preacher on the movie Footloose.

If you are going to use the OT to further your agenda, then you have to tell everything...

Lot... whom you claim to be the only righteous man in the city of Sodom offered up his daughters, (as his possessions) to be raped to satisfy any perceived lust held by the crowd- so the visitors to his home could be spared.

& later, his daughters got him drunk & he had sex with them. Sorry Jerremiah.. but I don't care how drunk a man can get... he should still have the where with all, not to commit incest with his daughters.

And as far as abortion, Numbers 5: 11-31, goes into explicit detail about the fact that if a husband even suspects his wife of infidelity, she will be made to drink a certain concoction prepared by a priest to induce a miscarriage (abortion) so she would not carry another man's offspring.

This is one of the many things wrong with fundies' efforts to stop marriage equality, abortion, etc -

Their own bible is full of all of that and more.

And bring up the welfare of children and the fundies disappear.

That is not true. It is the Christians who defend the lives of unborn children and speak out against the murder of over 50 million babies and the sale of their dead body parts by Planned Parenthood. I've not heard you speak out against the murder of unborn babies by Planned Parenthood even once, Luddly. Why is that?

12009680_903974952971518_2166071890308758962_n.jpg

So is it a rule that if someone converts to Christianity that they have to give up blow jobs and anal sex? or was that just Gommorrah? And isn't that some kind of sexual disease?

Last edited:
Genesis 19 King James Version (KJV)

1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.

14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the Lord will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

18 And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord:

19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:

20 Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.

21 And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.

22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.

23 The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.

24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from theLord out of heaven;

25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before theLord:

28 And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.

29 And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.

King James Version (KJV)
So you actually believe righteous people are those who would give their virgin daughters to be gang raped by an angry crowd or incestuous girls who get their father drunk so they can rape him? :cuckoo:

If you are going to use the OT to further your agenda, then you have to tell everything...

Lot... whom you claim to be the only righteous man in the city of Sodom offered up his daughters, (as his possessions) to be raped to satisfy any perceived lust held by the crowd- so the visitors to his home could be spared.

& later, his daughters got him drunk & he had sex with them. Sorry Jerremiah.. but I don't care how drunk a man can get... he should still have the where with all, not to commit incest with his daughters.

And as far as abortion, Numbers 5: 11-31, goes into explicit detail about the fact that if a husband even suspects his wife of infidelity, she will be made to drink a certain concoction prepared by a priest to induce a miscarriage (abortion) so she would not carry another man's offspring.
Different daughters. You'll need to read and do little more than just spout the 'agenda rhetoric' to learn who those daughters are with Lot and what these daughters in the Bible actually are.

Different daughters. You'll need to read and do little more than just spout the 'agenda rhetoric' to learn who those daughters are with Lot and what these daughters in the Bible actually are.
Oh? And whose daughters are these, if not Lot's?

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

Go find out which daughters at what point. The one's leaving with him were not the same ones that were killed in sodom and gommorah. I'll give you a hint, go read the book of jasher, then go look up to see what the names of the daughters mean.

Genesis 19: 30-38

30 Later Lot went up from Zo′ar with his two daughters and began living in the mountainous region,+ because he was afraid to live in Zo′ar. So he began living in a cave with his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said to the younger: “Our father is old, and there is not a man in the land to have relations with us according to the custom of the whole earth.

32 Come, let us give our father wine to drink, and let us lie down with him and preserve offspring from our father.”

33 So that night they kept giving their father wine to drink; then the firstborn went in and lay down with her father, but he did not know when she lay down and when she got up.

34 Then on the next day, the firstborn said to the younger: “Here I lay down with my father last night. Let us give him wine to drink tonight also. Then you go in and lie down with him, and let us preserve offspring from our father.”

35 So that night also, they repeatedly gave their father wine to drink; then the younger went and lay down with him, but he did not know when she lay down and when she got up.

36 So both daughters of Lot became pregnant by their father.

37 The firstborn gave birth to a son and named him Mo′ab. He is the father of the Mo′ab·ites of today.

38 The younger also gave birth to a son, and she named him Ben-am′mi. He is the father of the Am′mon·ites+ of today. ~ NWT

I have no agenda here... just tellin' it like it is. You can't get those passages mixed up with 'somebody else's daughters'. I have quoted from New World Translation, which does not deviate from Biblical writings, meaning that there is no "version", no interpretation... it's translated as close as possible from Hebrew to English.

Last edited:
playtime said:
I have no agenda here... just tellin' it like it is. You can't get those passages mixed up with 'somebody else's daughters'. I have quoted from New World Translation, which does not deviate from Biblical writings, meaning that there is no "version", no interpretation... it's translated as close as possible from Hebrew to English.
You seem to be lacking any comprehension of what I wrote. Again some of Lot's daughters are mentioned in the book of jasher. So what are these daughters? If you are merely looking at the flesh aspect of it you would be in error. Most people do not comprehend or understand the spirit. So those who do not want to; claim that God is a murderer etc...... Oh' yeah carnal humans tend to want to involve sex into everything. If I recall correctly the New Testament mentions this aspect of humans with insatiable lust wanting to change the Word into what they think it is to justify themselves and their own crude and lewd actions, filth and thoughts.

book of jasher chapter 19
23 And when the kings of Elam had made war with the kings of Sodom, the kings of Elam captured all the property of Sodom, and they took Lot captive, with his property, and when it was told to Abraham he went and made war with the kings of Elam, and he recovered from their hands all the property of Lot as well as the property of Sodom.
24 At that time the wife (that which one has intimately connected to themselves- it can be a thought, things- could be work, etc...) of Lot “veil·covering (a blinded or covered over human)” bare him a daughter (that which is a female type host that is brought forth, could be a nation, city, business, organization, idea, group, etc...), and he called her name Paltith "escapee (also an inhabitant of Bethlehem aka city of bread or city of david - beloved)", saying, Because God had delivered him and his whole household from the kings of Elam; and Paltith daughter of Lot grew up, and one of the men of Sodom took her for a wife.
25 And a poor man came into the city to seek a maintenance, and he remained in the city some days, and all the people of Sodom caused a proclamation of their custom not to give this man a morsel of bread to eat, until he dropped dead upon the earth, and they did so.
26 And Paltith the daughter of Lot saw this man lying in the streets starved with hunger, and no one would give him any thing to keep him alive, and he was just upon the point of death.
27 And her soul was filled with pity on account of the man, and she fed him secretly with bread for many days, and the soul of this man was revived.
28 For when she went forth to fetch water she would put the bread in the water pitcher, and when she came to the place where the poor man was, she took the bread from the pitcher and gave it him to eat; so she did many days.
29 And all the people of Sodom and Gomorrah wondered how this man could bear starvation for so many days.
30 And they said to each other, This can only be that he eats and drinks, for no man can bear starvation for so many days or live as this man has, without even his countenance changing; and three men concealed themselves in a place where the poor man was stationed, to know who it was that brought him bread to eat.
31 And Paltith daughter of Lot went forth that day to fetch water, and she put bread into her pitcher of water, and she went to draw water by the poor man's place, and she took out the bread from the pitcher and gave it to the poor man and he ate it.
32 And the three men saw what Paltith did to the poor man, and they said to her, It is thou then who hast supported him, and therefore has he not starved, nor changed in appearance nor died like the rest.
33 And the three men went out of the place in which they were concealed, and they seized Paltith and the bread which was in the poor man's hand.
34 And they took Paltith and brought her before their judges, and they said to them, Thus did she do, and it is she who supplied the poor man with bread, therefore did he not die all this time; now therefore declare to us the punishment due to this woman for having transgressed our law.
35 And the people of Sodom and Gomorrah assembled and kindled a fire in the street of the city, and they took the woman and cast her into the fire and she was burned to ashes.
36 And in the city of Admah (red earth- a group of lusty human's) there was a woman to whom they did the like.
37 For a traveler came into the city of Admah to abide there all night, with the intention of going home in the morning, and he sat opposite the door of the house of the young woman's father, to remain there, as the sun had set when be had reached that place; and the young woman saw him sitting by the door of the house.
38 And he asked her for a drink of water and she said to him, Who art thou? and he said to her, I was this day going on the road, and reached here when the sun set, so I will abide here all night, and in the morning I will arise early and continue my journey.
39 And the young woman went into the house and fetched the man bread and water to eat and drink.
40 And this affair became known to the people of Admah, and they assembled and brought the young woman before the judges, that they should judge her for this act.
41 And the judge said, The judgment of death must pass upon this woman because she transgressed our law, and this therefore is the decision concerning her.
42 And the people of those cities assembled and brought out the young woman, and anointed her with honey from head to foot, as the judge had decreed, and they placed her before a swarm of bees which were then in their hives, and the bees flew upon her and stung her that her whole body was swelled.
43 And the young woman cried out on account of the bees, but no one took notice of her or pitied her, and her cries ascended to heaven.
44 And the Lord was provoked at this and at all the works of the cities of Sodom, for they had abundance of food, and had tranquility amongst them, and still would not sustain the poor and the needy, and in those days their evil doings and sins became great before the Lord.
45 And the Lord sent for two of the angels that had come to Abraham's house, to destroy Sodom and its cities.
46 And the angels rose up from the door of Abraham's tent, after they had eaten and drunk, and they reached Sodom in the evening, and Lot was then sitting in the gate of Sodom, and when he saw them he rose to meet them, and he bowed down to the ground.
47 And he pressed them greatly and brought them into his house, and he gave them victuals which they ate, and they abode all night in his house.
48 And the angels said to Lot, Arise, go forth from this place, thou and all belonging to thee, lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of this city, for the Lord will destroy this place.
49 And the angels laid hold upon the hand of Lot and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hands of his children (that which was brought forth spiritually by the covered over blind human), and all belonging to him, and they brought him forth and set him without the cities.
50 And they said to Lot, Escape for thy life, and he fled and all belonging to him.
51 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah and upon all these cities brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven.

So know let's go to the Bible and see who came from Lot's daughters that had not been destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Moab 'the mother's father is the father' the daughter (business, city, group, etc... wants more Lot's 'veiled-covered blinded humans' to have in her group, city, business, whatever....

Ammonites 'tribal people or like minded'

Lot's daughters want to have more children (people hosts or carriers for that spirit) in their cliché just like papa Lot a blinded, smeared over covered humans they can manipulate and control.
Maybe that will make sense to you and maybe it won't. Trying to trash another without the spirit to understand is like spitting upwind.

Go find out which daughters at what point. The one's leaving with him were not the same ones that were killed in sodom and gommorah. I'll give you a hint, go read the book of jasher, then go look up to see what the names of the daughters mean.
Of course they weren't his daughters who stayed behind; they died. It was Lot's daughters who fled with him and his wife. You know, the daughters who incestuously raped him.

Your point is ... ?

Of course they weren't his daughters who stayed behind; they died. It was Lot's daughters who fled with him and his wife. You know, the daughters who incestuously raped him.

Your point is ... ?
This describes a lot of you posters well enough; nothing further.
2Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Your point is ... ?
This describes a lot of you posters well enough; nothing further.
2Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
Sounds like you have no point at all. Both the Bible and the book of Jasher describe Lot escaping Sodom with his wife and two of his daughters. You can't change that. Both books describe his daughters incestuously raping him.

You can't change that either.

You may not like it -- but then, who cares? :dunno:

Forum List

Back