Sodom and then some

So? I am not the one who brought up the Book of Jasher. I am pointing out to the person who did that the Book of Jasher describes the same event as the Bible where two of Lot's daughters got him drunk so that they could incestuously rape him.

In today's day and age, they would have gone to prison for such an act. But the Lord seemed to have rewarded their actions by making their sons patriarchs of their respective tribes.
The Book of Jasher does not describe the same as what you are describing with your own words. The Book of Jasher describes the evil Sodomites and the Gomorrahites and that section describes how they kill Lot's daughter Paltith for giving bread and water to the traveling stranger that the Sodomites and Gomrrahites were trying to starve to death.Your posting does put your twisted mannerism on whatever to your likening. But this is your way so it shows what you are all about.
Your denial runs deep. The Book of Jasher describes exactly what I said...

57 And Lot and his two daughters remained in the cave, and they made their father drink wine, and they lay with him, for they said there was no man upon earth that could raise up seed from them, for they thought that the whole earth was destroyed.

58 And they both lay with their father, and they conceived and bare sons, and the first born called the name of her son Moab, saying, From my father did I conceive him; he is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

Now then, you claim those weren't Lot's daughters -- whose daughters were they if not Lot's?

The Bible doesn't help your delusions. Neither does the Book of Jasher.

Seems you need yet another source.
That is not the same chapter I quoted in the post I made earlier in this thread. But glad to see you have posted it where you can see that it says "lay with".
Actually, it's frpm the exact same chapter that you posted earlier, demonstrating you have no clue if what you're talking about.

As far as it saying they "lay" with him, that means they had sex with him. You may not understand that since you're in such deep denial, but that's what it means.

That is not the same chapter I quoted in the post I made earlier in this thread. But glad to see you have posted it where you can see that it says "lay with".

Are you kidding? Have you ever heard the expression 'getting laid'? What do you suppose that means?

get laid

ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend:

Verb
C0185-get-laid.png
get laid - have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
bonk, do it, eff, fuck, get it on, have a go at it, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, have sex, be intimate, lie with, roll in the hay, screw, sleep together, sleep with, make love, hump, jazz, love, bed, bang, make out, know

neck, make out - kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; "The couple were necking in the back seat of the car"

have, take - have sex with; archaic use; "He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable"

fornicate - have sex without being married

copulate, mate, couple, pair - engage in sexual intercourse; "Birds mate in the Spring"

get laid

So? I am not the one who brought up the Book of Jasher. I am pointing out to the person who did that the Book of Jasher describes the same event as the Bible where two of Lot's daughters got him drunk so that they could incestuously rape him.

In today's day and age, they would have gone to prison for such an act. But the Lord seemed to have rewarded their actions by making their sons patriarchs of their respective tribes.
The Book of Jasher does not describe the same as what you are describing with your own words. The Book of Jasher describes the evil Sodomites and the Gomorrahites and that section describes how they kill Lot's daughter Paltith for giving bread and water to the traveling stranger that the Sodomites and Gomrrahites were trying to starve to death.Your posting does put your twisted mannerism on whatever to your likening. But this is your way so it shows what you are all about.

57 And Lot and his two daughters remained in the cave, and they made their father drink wine, and they lay with him, for they said there was no man upon earth that could raise up seed from them, for they thought that the whole earth was destroyed.

58 And they both lay with their father, and they conceived and bare sons, and the first born called the name of her son Moab, saying, From my father did I conceive him; he is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

Now then, you claim those weren't Lot's daughters -- whose daughters were they if not Lot's?

Actually, it's frpm the exact same chapter that you posted earlier, demonstrating you have no clue if what you're talking about.

As far as it saying they "lay" with him, that means they had sex with him. You may not understand that since you're in such deep denial, but that's what it means.
It's amusing how crazy these fundis are.

Apparently ....

Genesis 19:33
and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father

... in Genesis, "lay with" doesn't mean sex, but in Leviticus ...

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind

... it does.

:lmao:

Are you kidding? Have you ever heard the expression 'getting laid'? What do you suppose that means?

get laid

ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend:

Verb
C0185-get-laid.png
get laid - have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
bonk, do it, eff, fuck, get it on, have a go at it, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, have sex, be intimate, lie with, roll in the hay, screw, sleep together, sleep with, make love, hump, jazz, love, bed, bang, make out, know

neck, make out - kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; "The couple were necking in the back seat of the car"

have, take - have sex with; archaic use; "He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable"

fornicate - have sex without being married

copulate, mate, couple, pair - engage in sexual intercourse; "Birds mate in the Spring"

get laid
Only in your minds as that is where the hosts live. You desire to turn the word into your own degenerate thoughts.

Only in your minds as that is where the hosts live. You desire to turn the word into your own degenerate thoughts.

Genisis 19:

36 So both daughters of Lot became pregnant by their father.

That wasn't another immaculate conception sweety.

Apparently ....

... it does.

Take a look in the mirror, Faun, and you'll truly be amazed. First of all, Lot's daughters were not fundamentalist Christians. They were Jewish. Second of all, it was a sin that happened how many thousands of years ago? Third, as you are bound by Satan your blindness is duly noted - Satanists molest, rape their own children during their rituals and permit others in their coven to rape and molest their children and terrify them by committing murder /sacrifices right in front of them in order to invoke more demons into their own children. Crazy? Yes. It is also a case of moral insanity and child abuse otherwise known as SRA.

As for fundamentalist Christians? They do not molest their children and allow others to molest them in order to gain power from God. They live holy unto the LORD, protect their children and train them up in the admonition of the Lord. Big difference. No. Huge.

God didn't call you to confess the sins of two Jewish women thousands of years ago - He requires you to confess your own.

Last edited:
I feel strongly, that Lot knew that the men of Sodom had little care of having sex with women other than to establish legal heirs. The fact is that Lot's daughters were MARRIED! And yet they were still virgins. Lot knew that the two messengers were from GOD and greatly feared what would happen to him and his family if he allowed these two angels to be molested.

Lot was in fact trying to save himself. He made one wrong choice after another, and yet God still protected him. Do I feel that homosexuality will become widespread? Did I imagine that tattoos would become as popular as they now are? Man is capable of all sorts of silly things, if he feels its acceptable... Curiosity, didn't just kill a cat. And experimentation of sex, drugs, alcohol, smoking can ruin an individual's self perception of himself and what he is capable of accomplishing.
Nonsense.

Lot had no less than two daughters who remained behind as Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. He also had two daughters who fled Sodom with him and his wife.

What source do you have that indicates his virgin daughters were married?
Genesis 19:14 And Lot goeth out, and speaketh unto his sons-in-law, those taking his daughters, and saith, 'Rise, go out from this place, for Jehovah is destroying the city;' and he is as one mocking in the eyes of his sons-in-law.

Apparently ....

... it does.

Take a look in the mirror, Faun, and you'll truly be amazed. First of all, Lot's daughters were not fundamentalist Christians. They were Jewish. Second of all, it was a sin that happened how many thousands of years ago? Third, as you bound by Satan your blindness is duly noted - Satanists molest, rape their own children during their rituals and permit others in their coven to rape and molest their children and terrify them by committing murder /sacrifices right in front of them in order to invoke more demons into their own children. Crazy? Yes. It is also a case of moral insanity and child abuse otherwise known as SRA.

As for fundamentalist Christians? They do not molest their children and allow others to molest them in order to gain power from God. They live holy unto the LORD, protect their children and train them up in the admonition of the Lord. Big difference. No. Huge.

God didn't call you to confess the sins of two Jewish women thousands of years ago - He requires you to confess your own.
What does them being Jewish have to do with it or when it happened? The Lord chose the most righteous family He could find to save, and it was a man who offered up his own virgin daughters to be gang raped by an angry crowd and then later, two of his daughters getting him drunk so they could rape their own father. The Lord then seemed fit to reward them by having their incestuously conceived children become patriarchs of their own tribes.

As far as fundamental Christians...

True cases of Christian ritualized child abuse they don't want you to see

Apparently ....

... it does.

Take a look in the mirror, Faun, and you'll truly be amazed. First of all, Lot's daughters were not fundamentalist Christians. They were Jewish. Second of all, it was a sin that happened how many thousands of years ago? Third, as you are bound by Satan your blindness is duly noted - Satanists molest, rape their own children during their rituals and permit others in their coven to rape and molest their children and terrify them by committing murder /sacrifices right in front of them in order to invoke more demons into their own children. Crazy? Yes. It is also a case of moral insanity and child abuse otherwise known as SRA.

Apparently ....

... it does.

Take a look in the mirror, Faun, and you'll truly be amazed. First of all, Lot's daughters were not fundamentalist Christians. They were Jewish. Second of all, it was a sin that happened how many thousands of years ago? Third, as you bound by Satan your blindness is duly noted - Satanists molest, rape their own children during their rituals and permit others in their coven to rape and molest their children and terrify them by committing murder /sacrifices right in front of them in order to invoke more demons into their own children. Crazy? Yes. It is also a case of moral insanity and child abuse otherwise known as SRA.

What does them being Jewish have to do with it or when it happened? The Lord chose the most righteous family He could find to save, and it was a man who offered up his own virgin daughters to be gang raped by an angry crowd and then later, two of his daughters getting him drunk so they could rape their own father. The Lord then seemed fit to reward them by having their incestuously conceived children become patriarchs of their own tribes.

As far as fundamental Christians...

True cases of Christian ritualized child abuse they don't want you to see

2 words...

The Duggars.

I feel strongly, that Lot knew that the men of Sodom had little care of having sex with women other than to establish legal heirs. The fact is that Lot's daughters were MARRIED! And yet they were still virgins. Lot knew that the two messengers were from GOD and greatly feared what would happen to him and his family if he allowed these two angels to be molested.

Lot was in fact trying to save himself. He made one wrong choice after another, and yet God still protected him. Do I feel that homosexuality will become widespread? Did I imagine that tattoos would become as popular as they now are? Man is capable of all sorts of silly things, if he feels its acceptable... Curiosity, didn't just kill a cat. And experimentation of sex, drugs, alcohol, smoking can ruin an individual's self perception of himself and what he is capable of accomplishing.
Nonsense.

Lot had no less than two daughters who remained behind as Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. He also had two daughters who fled Sodom with him and his wife.

What source do you have that indicates his virgin daughters were married?
Genesis 19:14 And Lot goeth out, and speaketh unto his sons-in-law, those taking his daughters, and saith, 'Rise, go out from this place, for Jehovah is destroying the city;' and he is as one mocking in the eyes of his sons-in-law.
You're nuts. That says nothing about his married daughters being virgins. Thanks for proving you have no clue what you're talking about. :thup:

Genisis 19:

You are correct in one sense and wrong in another, again daughters, children are for the spiritual hosts, cities, companies, groups, assemblies, etc.... These type daughters want the little hosts (spirit of people like Lot = blinded, covered, smeared over) to carry their agenda's. You and your cohort think in the flesh therefore you attempt to make it a lewd and lascivious type act when in fact it is a spiritual manifestation.

Genisis 19:

You are correct in one sense and wrong in another, again daughters, children are for the spiritual hosts, cities, companies, groups, assemblies, etc.... These type daughters want the little hosts (spirit of people like Lot = blinded, covered, smeared over) to carry their agenda's. You and your cohort think in the flesh therefore you attempt to make it a lewd and lascivious type act when in fact it is a spiritual manifestation.
How does "laying with" their father get a city pregnant?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Genisis 19:

I doubt a goat could get it. I suppose you do not understand much in written poetry either.

Genisis 19:

God presents the good the bad and the ugly. The Bible presents facts as facts and lies as lies. The fact that Lot's daughters had sex with Lot likely has so much more to do with raising one's children in a decadent society and the fact that Lot got DRUNK. One needs to honestly read the entire story and consider all the elements and not just pick and choose various verses that seem to indicate that GOD had anything to do with the poor decisions.

The FACT is that the daughters made a very bad decision based on their own misconceived perceptions ---without any regard for God. Did they pray first? Doesn't look like it. Did they ask their father for his opinion? Nothing is mentioned. They would became the origin for more idol worshipping nations. What you sow is what you will reap. But a merciful God did spare their lives. It's just a shame that they didn't seek His continued guidance, but to do what they saw fit.

Last edited:

Genisis 19:

I doubt a goat could get it. I suppose you do not understand much in written poetry either.
Well explin it anyway, even if I don't understand. Personally, I don't believe you can without sounding batshit insane. But g'head... prove me wrong.

The Bible describes how Lot fled Sodom with his wife and two daughters. It goes on to describe how both daughters got their father drunk over two consecutive nights and how that led to them both becoming impregnated by their own father....

G'head ... you explain how they weren't actually impregnated by their father even though that's what the Bible says...

Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

A timely message from Brother Michael Boldea Jr. on the spiritual condition of America and why we are worse off than Sodom and Gomorrah. If there were ever a time that the people who know the LORD needed to pray for America it is right now. Surely the judgment of God is going to be very, very great. Same sex marriage, murder of over 50 million babies,selling their body parts and organs for profit, rampant lawlessness and disregard for righteousness and justice---------> all the way to the Supreme Court, false gods worshiped, altars of Baal erected----------> on ground once dedicated to Jesus Christ, intermarriage with idolaters, selling the souls of men, human trafficking, the worship of Satan who is the enemy of Jesus Christ and all mankind, siding with Israel's enemies, wicked rulers, calling evil good and good evil, receiving the anti-Christ Pope from Rome as if he were royalty and speaking for God. He's not. Cowards in the pulpit who have traded the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the pleasures of this world and filthy lucre. A people who cannot tolerate sound Doctrine and the truth of God's Word. If that were not enough we are exporting a false Gospel and our sin to other nations! This nation is deep trouble and while it is clearly too late for the nation as a whole, there are still individuals whom God can reach. So let's believe the LORD for hearts to be pierced today by the truth of God's Word. Without conviction of the Holy Spirit in our hearts, there is no true repentance.

Hand of Help Ministries

Sodom and Then Some

Now that the horse is out of the barn and proudly prancing in some parade or another many a Christian has seen fit to take to the internet and decry the ease with which thousands of years of precedent, Biblical council, and human reason were dispatched in order to facilitate the whims of a handful of deviant individuals. As one would expect, the comparisons with Sodom have been plentiful, and I have yet to read an article on the topic that was able to keep itself from quoting the now infamous, ‘if God doesn’t soon bring judgment upon America, He’ll have to go back and apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah!’, widely attributed to Billy Graham, but whose actual originator was his wife Ruth.

I realize the following may be a shock to the system, but we’ve got Sodom and Gomorrah beat by more than a nose, or to use racing parlance, by more than a lap.

Cringe worthy as it may sound, we have surpassed both Sodom and Gomorrah in dark deeds for one specific yet undeniable reason: not only have we embraced sin wholesale, we have set upon exporting it to the world, and putting pressure on lesser countries to embrace the selfsame sin!

So called prophets like Boldea provide end times inspiration for fundamentalists. I wonder why these people are in such a hurry to get to the end? Maybe they just don't know how to enjoy life.

Genisis 19:

God presents the good the bad and the ugly. The Bible presents facts as facts and lies as lies. The fact that Lot's daughters had sex with Lot likely has so much more to do with raising one's children in a decadent society and the fact that Lot got DRUNK. One needs to honestly read the entire story and consider all the elements and not just pick and choose various verses that seem to indicate that GOD had anything to do with the poor decisions.

The FACT is that the daughters made a very bad decision based on their own misconceived perceptions ---without any regard for God. Did they pray first? Doesn't look like it. Did they ask their father for his opinion? Nothing is mentioned. They would became the origin for more idol worshipping nations. What you sow is what you will reap. But a merciful God did spare their lives. It's just a shame that they didn't seek His continued guidance, but to do what they saw fit.

I'm not picking & choosing. It is those that use the story of Sodom & Gomorrah to justify their hatred of gays & the 'wickedness' & sin' of homosexuality - that always leave out the bad & ugly & huge chunk of truth about incest & drunkenness, because... well that doesn't fit in with their justifications. One sin is overlooked while pointing out another is hypocritical. At least you acknowledge the truth... unlike RodISHI, who refuses to even think that Lot & his daughters had sex. And Jeramiah, who thinks ANY part of any Bible that isn't written as the KJV describes, didn't happen.

Forum List

Back