So why are fat women supposed to accepted but not fat men?

I disagree. She just is a smaller boned person.
Thats your right. She may be smaller boned but she doesnt have to show us just how small her bones are.

PEOPLE come in all different sizes. I happen to be a small boned person as well. Men seem to love me. :D
We are talking about personal preference. I have no problem with small boned women as long as they have meat on their small bones. If you are a grown woman say 5'6" or up and you are under 120lbs then you need to eat.

Well, I don't know how much that particular woman weighs, but I think she looks super hot! :D She's not bony. If you are a smaller person, a lot of "meat" doesn't really look that good on most of us. End up looking like a beach ball or something.
Whats her name? Maybe thats a bad picture.

Kind of weird. She looks a lot different in this picture, a lot less thin, and in some of the others I looked at, she looks even more thin and too thin. Some must be old pictures or something. I don't think there is anything wrong with how she looks below though, except that she looks all sweaty. Lol. But her body looks healthy here, IMO. She looks like a petite person is all.

ganwar04.jpg

Thats your right. She may be smaller boned but she doesnt have to show us just how small her bones are.

PEOPLE come in all different sizes. I happen to be a small boned person as well. Men seem to love me. :D
We are talking about personal preference. I have no problem with small boned women as long as they have meat on their small bones. If you are a grown woman say 5'6" or up and you are under 120lbs then you need to eat.

Well, I don't know how much that particular woman weighs, but I think she looks super hot! :D She's not bony. If you are a smaller person, a lot of "meat" doesn't really look that good on most of us. End up looking like a beach ball or something.

Gabrielle Anwar. If you use Google Chrome as a browser, you can just right click on any image and then select "search google for this image."
Yeah. She just doesnt measure up to my standards. She has that weird thing going on where her ass blends into her legs.This is pretty pitiful.

article-2147628-1336BE92000005DC-175_306x701.jpg

Kind of weird. She looks a lot different in this picture, a lot less thin, and in some of the others I looked at, she looks even more thin and too thin. Some must be old pictures or something. I don't think there is anything wrong with how she looks below though, except that she looks all sweaty. Lol. But her body looks healthy here, IMO. She looks like a petite person is all.

ganwar04.jpg

She looks a little healthier there but it just may be because she just got done working out. I saw a close up of her face and she is not ugly but she is sorta plain jane looking. Hopefully she has a great personality.

gabrielle-anwar-picture-1.jpg

Gabrielle Anwar. If you use Google Chrome as a browser, you can just right click on any image and then select "search google for this image."
Yeah. She just doesnt measure up to my standards. She has that weird thing going on where her ass blends into her legs.This is pretty pitiful.

article-2147628-1336BE92000005DC-175_306x701.jpg

Well anyway, you are right about her. I've looked at some of her pictures, and she look kind of bony. So I will concede that point. :D However, again, the woman above is not fat. This thread is about fat women.

Forum List

Back