So who won last night's GOP debate in Milwaukee?

Who won the GOP debate?

• DeSantis

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Ramaswamy

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pence

• Christie

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Haley

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Hutchinson

• Burgum

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
DeSantis gives you nightmares, doesn't he.

He may not have the charisma, but he actually has stood up to the Left, their wokism and Soros DA's, at least.

I can't think of another politician who has dared to do that.

DeSantis also had the largest margin of votes to win than any other GOP candidate last election.
I would still like to see a Trump/DeSantis ticket, but its very unlikely to happen.

Trump bum kissers reject both American democracy and our justice system, of course, but they persist.
while you kiss the ass of a senile, corrupt, treasonous idiot who hates the USA and everything it stands for. YOU are the asshole here, dude.

debate.jpg

while you kiss the ass of a senile, corrupt, treasonous idiot who hates the USA and everything it stands for. YOU are the asshole here, dude.
Your tantrum notwithstanding, I have never expressed enthusiasm for 2020's certified winner, and I respect, not only democratic elections, but our system of trials by juries of ones peers, free of political intimidation.

He has indictments....you've got nothing but your wee donnie in your hand....

I don't think we watched the same debate. :)
DeSantis effectively ended his campaign last night. He's not ready. Don't know if he will ever be.
Pence was milquetoast as usual. Both men said they'd support Trump as the nominee if he were convicted.

Viv came in hot and was gloming the MAGA base until Nikki Haley took his bullshit apart.
She won the stage last night. Trump won the debate.
I mostly agree with this.

I think I'd rate Pence higher, although that is probably because I didn't expect much from him at all so he surprised me.

Viv was interesting at first, but eventually became like an annoying gnat getting swatted down repeatedly, trying to talk over everyone and smiling with those chiclet teeth every time someone yanked the rug out from under him was unbecoming.

DeSantis was horrible, couldn't even answer a single question just precanned memorized remarks. He needed to break out of being the guy focused on fighting Disney/woke and show he could actually commit to issues but failed horribly.

Haley did look good, clever how she used Israel to "this is Sparta!" kick Viv in the chest.

Christie got some zingers in but everyone was expecting that, he didn't improve his position.

I was underwhelmed, too many sticking out like sore thumbs .. (kinda like this thread) Desantis did okay .. Ramaswamy fine but Trump .. nothing to worry about yet..

IMHO Mike Pence sunk Trump when he said Trump asked him to "suspend the Constitution".

Christie and Nikki did a good job sinking Vivek.
I'd make Vivek head of the Department of Energy.
I didn't get to watch the debate, and getting clips of it in the news has not been helpful....!

Thanks for your recap....

Who is Vivek? I've seen him and just heard some on here talk but never paid much attention....

Where does he come from? Seems out of nowhere to me??? Was he a governor or something?

Forum List

Back