So who is really to blame for Donald Trump sitting in the Oval office?

Who is to blame for Trump sitting in the Oval Office?

• FOX NEWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right wing talk show hosts

• Right wing websites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are a faux democrat. How do I know? Because you can’t think of any liberal policies you like.

Care to bet? I want to nationalize almost ALL energy production in the country. The government should be using the sale of energy as its primary source of income. That way those who can afford it can pay more to let those who can't afford it get it anyway. I am all FOR gay marriage. I am anti multinational corporations. What I am NOT is a statist, like you and all of your progressive asshats are.
Being pro gay marriage is an easy position to have. I’m not sure what forms of energy you’re talking about, but if it’s oil then it doesn’t count. You’re close enough though I guess.

I'm talking no private energy companies. They would be owned by the government. Oil companies would still be private but the power companies would all be government owned. In most areas I am a liberal Democrat. I am not, and will never be a progressive. Progressives are all about State political power. I am against that. I am about the Rights of the individual. As the classical liberals were.
Ok what? So you’re for socializing energy but you claim progressives are different because they want state political power? What is the difference exactly?

Progressives demand that the State have all of the Rights, and that the People not. It's as simple as that. Progressives wish to regulate pretty much every aspect of the lives of the citizens of this country, what you can eat, what you can drink, how much, how much you have to pay someone to work at menial labor, how much of the money you earn you MUST turn over to the government who feel they are better able to spend your money than you. Etc. etc. etc.

In other words the very essence of fascism. Where I come from you are free to do as you wish so long as you harm no one else. Want to commit suicide? OK, Just don't harm somebody else when you do it. Want to take drugs. No sweat, do it in the privacy of your own home and harm no one. Etc. etc. etc.
Lol that is such bullshit. This is something RWs parrot all the time and it is not based in reality. Can you cite a prominent progressive who has EVER voiced the idea that the government must control the lives of its people? Equating common sense regulations on the private market with fascism is absolutely ridiculous.

Care to bet? I want to nationalize almost ALL energy production in the country. The government should be using the sale of energy as its primary source of income. That way those who can afford it can pay more to let those who can't afford it get it anyway. I am all FOR gay marriage. I am anti multinational corporations. What I am NOT is a statist, like you and all of your progressive asshats are.
Being pro gay marriage is an easy position to have. I’m not sure what forms of energy you’re talking about, but if it’s oil then it doesn’t count. You’re close enough though I guess.

I'm talking no private energy companies. They would be owned by the government. Oil companies would still be private but the power companies would all be government owned. In most areas I am a liberal Democrat. I am not, and will never be a progressive. Progressives are all about State political power. I am against that. I am about the Rights of the individual. As the classical liberals were.
Ok what? So you’re for socializing energy but you claim progressives are different because they want state political power? What is the difference exactly?

Progressives demand that the State have all of the Rights, and that the People not. It's as simple as that. Progressives wish to regulate pretty much every aspect of the lives of the citizens of this country, what you can eat, what you can drink, how much, how much you have to pay someone to work at menial labor, how much of the money you earn you MUST turn over to the government who feel they are better able to spend your money than you. Etc. etc. etc.

In other words the very essence of fascism. Where I come from you are free to do as you wish so long as you harm no one else. Want to commit suicide? OK, Just don't harm somebody else when you do it. Want to take drugs. No sweat, do it in the privacy of your own home and harm no one. Etc. etc. etc.
Lol that is such bullshit. This is something RWs parrot all the time and it is not based in reality. Can you cite a prominent progressive who has EVER voiced the idea that the government must control the lives of its people? Equating common sense regulations on the private market with fascism is absolutely ridiculous.

Whenever I hear the term "common sense" regulations I cringe. Just sayin...

Democrat morons are to blame for Trump.

Which is a large part of what makes it so freaking wonderful every single day since he won the election. They still haven't figured it out.

No dear. Idiots who voted for the orange sociopath are responsible for trump.

Based on actual real evidence it is quite obvious that the only sociopath in the race was hillary. Just sayin...

I am certain that every one of us have thought--how could this country screw up this badly. Are there people that are really this stupid in this country? Nominating someone that never won a single debate during the primary or with Hillary Clinton. Whom continually exhibited his lack of experience, his lack of knowledge, lack of everything, including respect & dignity that represents the office of the Presidency.

So how were millions of people convinced that he was the right one out of 17 GOP candidates? A few of them much more qualified and competent to become POTUS. If anyone ever tells you that Trump won a single debate, or walked away believing he was competent enough to be POTUS--they're lying through their teeth.

trump-on-his-rivals-cartoon.jpg

This about summed up Trump's debate skills.

I think it started 2 decades ago, by a large segment of the population insisting on living in a right wing media bubble. FOX NEWS, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & several others. Those that take information, regurgitate it, then spoon feed it back to their audiences in 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, tons of misinformation, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. All done to give their audience's--The news that they wanted to hear.

"It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues to primary voters—Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Jeff Sessions, Rudi Guiliani, Rick Scott, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, —are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

Some of them, of course, are now running like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship.

FOX NEWS who gave Trump an unprecedented amount of free coverage during the primary season, while ignoring all other GOP candidates, whom are also running for cover & actually reported on 3 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments and one guilty plea in this manner.

The above spent many years convincing their audiences that all other media outlets were fake news. This article explains it in detail. How the stage was set for Donald Trump long ago.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Of course,Trump supporters have their own issues also. The Dunning--Kruger effect is very interesting in the below article.
trumpshockreuters.jpg

A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

So spend some time actually reading the articles I have linked too and watch the video--then cast your vote in the poll.

The choices in the poll are absolutely wrong. The correct answer is that the people at fault are the Democrats who allowed the Corporate Whore to cheat her way to the nomination, thus putting forth the only person ON EARTH who could not defeat Trump.

Democrats did not cast a vote for Donald Trump, you did. You are to blame.

That be ME !!!

So just so we’re clear, you are fine with corporations doing whatever the fuck they want regardless of the consequences?

I am certain that every one of us have thought--how could this country screw up this badly. Are there people that are really this stupid in this country? Nominating someone that never won a single debate during the primary or with Hillary Clinton. Whom continually exhibited his lack of experience, his lack of knowledge, lack of everything, including respect & dignity that represents the office of the Presidency.

So how were millions of people convinced that he was the right one out of 17 GOP candidates? A few of them much more qualified and competent to become POTUS. If anyone ever tells you that Trump won a single debate, or walked away believing he was competent enough to be POTUS--they're lying through their teeth.

I think it started 2 decades ago, by a large segment of the population insisting on living in a right wing media bubble. FOX NEWS, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & several others. Those that take information, regurgitate it, then spoon feed it back to their audiences in 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, tons of misinformation, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. All done to give their audience's--The news that they wanted to hear.

"It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues to primary voters—Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Jeff Sessions, Rudi Guiliani, Rick Scott, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, —are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

Some of them, of course, are now running like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship.

FOX NEWS who gave Trump an unprecedented amount of free coverage during the primary season, while ignoring all other GOP candidates, whom are also running for cover & actually reported on 3 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments and one guilty plea in this manner.

The above spent many years convincing their audiences that all other media outlets were fake news. This article explains it in detail. How the stage was set for Donald Trump long ago.

Of course,Trump supporters have their own issues also. The Dunning--Kruger effect is very interesting in the below article.
trumpshockreuters.jpg

So spend some time actually reading the articles I have linked too and watch the video--then cast your vote in the poll.

I don't believe you have enough choices.

The media has to be held accountable. And I'm not just talking Fox. But also CNN, MSNBC, newspapers and magazines.

We know Trump got nearly 5 billion in free airtime from the National Media. Just the Scottish Golf Course hour-long infomercial and the hour-long Trump Hotel infomercial probably cost tens of millions in free airtime. Remember Chuck Todd and Chris Matthew’s and the entire cast of Morning Joe? Hillary is untrustworthy, unlikable and dishonest? Remember the media swarmed the Clinton Foundation but it was a single reporter who took down the criminal organization, the uncertified and unlicensed Trump Foundation and he received a Pulitzer Prize for reporting.

Trump being president is good for media business. So their support was crucial.

I didn't even see an entire Hillary speech until just before the election. Every network would play Trump's entire speeches and only part's of Hillary's, and those parts was when she was bringing up Trump.

The networks were saturated with Trump lying and it wasn't until just before the election, they started printing the truth and actually questioning his nonsense. By then, it was too late.

So just so we’re clear, you are fine with corporations doing whatever the fuck they want regardless of the consequences?

I stated the exact OPPOSITE of that, dummy. Where the hell do you clowns come from?

I stated the exact OPPOSITE of that, dummy. Where the hell do you clowns come from?
Lol whatever dude.

The GOP That Failed

trumpshockreuters.jpg

The choices in the poll are absolutely wrong. The correct answer is that the people at fault are the Democrats who allowed the Corporate Whore to cheat her way to the nomination, thus putting forth the only person ON EARTH who could not defeat Trump.

Democrats did not cast a vote for Donald Trump, you did. You are to blame.

Sorry, dumbass. If you'd bothered to check you'd know I voted for Bernie in the primary and then voted Jill Stein. It's on you Hillarybot Democrats.

How quickly we forget that Hillary got 3 million more votes than the orange piece of shit. This was a stolen election, folks. Accomplished through sophisticated voter suppression tactics in key swing states, allowing the under-qualified, know-nothing pussy grabbing embarrassment to America to sneak in. Even KellyAnne Conway admitted that they didn't focus on the popular vote, that they only focused on the electoral college. It was rigged. Only Trump's "it's rigged" bullshit was all a diversion from his own party's actions. Voter suppression and Interstate Crosscheck, all courtesy of the corrupt GOP.

How quickly we forget that Hillary got 3 million more votes than the orange piece of shit. This was a stolen election, folks. Accomplished through sophisticated voter suppression tactics in key swing states, allowing the under-qualified, know-nothing pussy grabbing embarrassment to America to sneak in. Even KellyAnne Conway admitted that they didn't focus on the popular vote, that they only focused on the electoral college. It was rigged. Only Trump's "it's rigged" bullshit was all a diversion from his own party's actions. Voter suppression and Interstate Crosscheck, all courtesy of the corrupt GOP.
Delusion wafts strongly in your house, huh?

Trump had a superior game plan .... it ain't how many hits you get, it's how many runs you score.

Trump had a superior game plan .... it ain't how many hits you get, it's how many runs you score.

....Or how many votes you suppress.

14 out of the 20 states that the Hildebeast won had no voter ID laws and we all know the credo of the leftard clown posse of "Vote early and often" which is why the leftard clown posse always fight against voter ID laws.

Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity anyway and if there is any chance of returning it to the people and way from the international bankers that own your ass was someone like Trump. The Hildebeast was a Rothschild ass kissing clunt. You really disappoint me....I mistakenly thought that you were more awake than you actually are.

... an accusation, of course, that you can't prove or even define. Just happy talk ---- something to make you happy, even if it isn't true.

... an accusation, of course, that you can't prove or even define. Just happy talk ---- something to make you happy, even if it isn't true.

Of course I can. Take a gander at the article linked in my signature for a nice introduction to GOP voter suppression. Afterwards, I'll direct you to more.

I don't think it had anything to do with voter suppression.

It had everything to do with an incompetent FBI director in James Comey, who broke long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing information within 60 days of an election, was warned by the DOJ not too, did it anyway within 11 days of an election. Seven days later and after millions of Americans voted believing charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton, Comey gave birth to his nothing burger. Which is why Comey is also under investigation for his interference into this election.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

th

Comey even used a FAKE Russian document to attack Hillary Clinton with, when he bypassed the Justice department to give a damming speech to congress that set off the armchair legal team on the Sean Hannity show.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ

That's how incompetent he was. I was delighted to see him fired in the manner in which he was. Giving a speech to fellow FBI agents and then reading on the ticker tape that he had just been fired.--:badgrin:

But it backfired on Trump big time. They originally came out and stated that he fired Comey because Comey was mean to Hillary Clinton, and no one bought into that so they did this. Here is Trump on an NBC interview admitting he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

The next reason was Russian interference into the election, which Mueller has already proved collusion.

What Trump and company never realized is that they were being watched and monitored by several different foreign intelligence agencies since 2015.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Shep Smith knew in Feb. 2017 that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump jr. couldn't pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June of 2016.

All of this resulted in this:

th

So yes the goal posts were definitely moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

Hate to break reality to ya but the election wasn't stolen. The Silent White Majority made sure of that!
3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Hate to break reality to ya but the election wasn't stolen. The Silent White Majority made sure of that!
3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

She won the popular vote by 3 million votes. There's no argument about that. Trump is really the most illegitimate President to ever be sworn into the Oval Office. Winning out of an accumulated vote total out of 3 blue states by 73K is really nothing to brag about.

Especially since the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field--explained in post # 178 on this thread.

Forum List

Back