So who is really to blame for Donald Trump sitting in the Oval office?

Who is to blame for Trump sitting in the Oval Office?

• FOX NEWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right wing talk show hosts

• Right wing websites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea goddamn ....truth gets to ya dont it dude?.....and as far as your bullshit about not being about "cons" in general....many here have read your posts billy,you have already hung that out to dry, your whole shtick is about those evil "cons"....soak that in...
There’s plenty of conservatives I think are intelligent. They just need use the brain they already have.
in other words ...agree with you....got ya....

there are lots of conservatives going around pointing out how dangerous Donald is.

just not the cowards in congress who are afraid the "base" will get cranky.
Actually, what you have is a bunch of entrenched professional politicians terrified they are going to be kicked off the gravy train ... whether they be conservative or liberal.

And, they SHOULD be afraid ....

as to a bunch of unqualified plutocrats?

they should be afraid of what? 30 of the population of the US? His kkk bois? his alt right steven bannon loons?

screw them.

As we watch the scum circling the drain .... bright sunlight seems to be killing off the disease.

I am certain that every one of us have thought--how could this country screw up this badly. Are there people that are really this stupid in this country? Nominating someone that never won a single debate during the primary or with Hillary Clinton. Whom continually exhibited his lack of experience, his lack of knowledge, lack of everything, including respect & dignity that represents the office of the Presidency.

So how were millions of people convinced that he was the right one out of 17 GOP candidates? A few of them much more qualified and competent to become POTUS. If anyone ever tells you that Trump won a single debate, or walked away believing he was competent enough to be POTUS--they're lying through their teeth.

trump-on-his-rivals-cartoon.jpg

This about summed up Trump's debate skills.

I think it started 2 decades ago, by a large segment of the population insisting on living in a right wing media bubble. FOX NEWS, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & several others. Those that take information, regurgitate it, then spoon feed it back to their audiences in 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, tons of misinformation, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. All done to give their audience's--The news that they wanted to hear.

"It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues to primary voters—Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Jeff Sessions, Rudi Guiliani, Rick Scott, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, —are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

Some of them, of course, are now running like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship.

FOX NEWS who gave Trump an unprecedented amount of free coverage during the primary season, while ignoring all other GOP candidates, whom are also running for cover & actually reported on 3 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments and one guilty plea in this manner.

The above spent many years convincing their audiences that all other media outlets were fake news. This article explains it in detail. How the stage was set for Donald Trump long ago.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Of course,Trump supporters have their own issues also. The Dunning--Kruger effect is very interesting in the below article.
trumpshockreuters.jpg

A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

So spend some time actually reading the articles I have linked too and watch the video--then cast your vote in the poll.

The reason why trump is the POTUS is because the dnc corrupted the process and put up as candidate the worst possible person this nation has ever seen in a political office. She had NO qualifications, she was corrupt beyond measure, and she is a vile person to boot.

In other words, look in the mirror.

no. trump is president because he got 70,000 votes in three states. he got 3 million fewer votes than Hillary and has an approval rating in the 30's.

he won with fewer votes than Romney lost with. how much of that was from Russian disinformation? how much from comey coming out with his statement ten days before the election while not disclosing that Donald's campaign was under investigation? how much from people just having had enough of politics?

whatever it was... an uncivil, bigoted misogynist admitted sexual predator is in office. you can be ok with that for whatever reasons you may have. I'm not. (and it isn't because I hate republicans and it isn't because I'm an extremists..... republican-hating extremists didn't vote for Giuliani and Bloomberg for mayor of NYC). there ya go.

Had the dnc not corrupted the process and allowed Bernie a fair contest she would not have lost the tens of thousands of votes that she did. Had she pulled her head out of her ass and campaigned in Wisconsin and other places like that, and at least took the time to lie to the people (who by now know that they are being lied too, they just want the candidate to at least take the time to show up) to their faces, she would have probably won Wisconsin and Michigan, but no, she was so arrogant she felt she could ignore her voter base. She lost because of that arrogance.

really? what right does someone have to the democratic nomination if they aren't even a registered democrat?

Bernie would have been mincemeat.... and most of us (dems) would have stayed home. if we wanted him, he'd have won the primary. one of the problems was that he kept running his mouth after he lost and 12% of his Bernie bros voted for Donald. thing is, I'm not sure that those weren't voters who voted in open primaries where they could vote for a candidate to sabotage the party they were voting for..,... you know, send Bernie out instead of Hillary so Donald could call him crazy Bernie.

if he won the primary... which he didn't... and he isn't a dem, so I couldn't care less about that.... Donald would have run ads with commies marching in red square. it would have looked like Nixon v McGovern. Just my opinion.

what right does someone have to the democratic nomination if they aren't even a registered democrat?

They showed him, eh? DERP!

I am certain that every one of us have thought--how could this country screw up this badly. Are there people that are really this stupid in this country? Nominating someone that never won a single debate during the primary or with Hillary Clinton. Whom continually exhibited his lack of experience, his lack of knowledge, lack of everything, including respect & dignity that represents the office of the Presidency.

So how were millions of people convinced that he was the right one out of 17 GOP candidates? A few of them much more qualified and competent to become POTUS. If anyone ever tells you that Trump won a single debate, or walked away believing he was competent enough to be POTUS--they're lying through their teeth.

I think it started 2 decades ago, by a large segment of the population insisting on living in a right wing media bubble. FOX NEWS, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & several others. Those that take information, regurgitate it, then spoon feed it back to their audiences in 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, tons of misinformation, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. All done to give their audience's--The news that they wanted to hear.

"It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues to primary voters—Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Jeff Sessions, Rudi Guiliani, Rick Scott, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, —are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

Some of them, of course, are now running like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship.

FOX NEWS who gave Trump an unprecedented amount of free coverage during the primary season, while ignoring all other GOP candidates, whom are also running for cover & actually reported on 3 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments and one guilty plea in this manner.

The above spent many years convincing their audiences that all other media outlets were fake news. This article explains it in detail. How the stage was set for Donald Trump long ago.

Of course,Trump supporters have their own issues also. The Dunning--Kruger effect is very interesting in the below article.
trumpshockreuters.jpg

So spend some time actually reading the articles I have linked too and watch the video--then cast your vote in the poll.

The choices in the poll are absolutely wrong. The correct answer is that the people at fault are the Democrats who allowed the Corporate Whore to cheat her way to the nomination, thus putting forth the only person ON EARTH who could not defeat Trump.

Democrats did not cast a vote for Donald Trump, you did. You are to blame.

The GOP That Failed

trumpshockreuters.jpg

I am to blame...and damn proud of it. GFY.

The GOP That Failed

trumpshockreuters.jpg

Who's responsible???

ME!

Get over it.

You win the award for being the only person on this board-- that admitted you made a mistake by voting for Trump, that's for certain..

Nope - no mistake. I'm proud of what's been accomplished in the past 10 months ... even you have to admit he has been spectacularly successful.

Get over it.

I really can't think of anything that Trump has been successful at--except he has awoken a sleeping giant, if you want to call that a success.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

The Woman's march the day after Trump's inauguration. This was going on in every state not just Washington D.C. For more pictures go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

Trump is the only President Elect that had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower upon the announcement that he won, and his method of communication was reduced to a tweety account.
th

For more pictures of Trump street protests go to this link.
trump protest pictures - Yahoo Search Results

I imagine there's going to be Tsunami on Republicans seats in 2018. That will be another accomplishment you can check off for electing Trump.

The GOP That Failed

trumpshockreuters.jpg

I am to blame...and damn proud of it. GFY.

I know.

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

yea goddamn ....truth gets to ya dont it dude?.....and as far as your bullshit about not being about "cons" in general....many here have read your posts billy,you have already hung that out to dry, your whole shtick is about those evil "cons"....soak that in...
There’s plenty of conservatives I think are intelligent. They just need use the brain they already have.
in other words ...agree with you....got ya....

there are lots of conservatives going around pointing out how dangerous Donald is.

just not the cowards in congress who are afraid the "base" will get cranky.
my post has little to do with trump...it has to do with billy and his bullshit...

I understand, Harry. But you get where I'm coming from. :)
yes i do Jill....i think trump is a dipshit who is his own worst enemy...

The GOP That Failed

trumpshockreuters.jpg

The choices in the poll are absolutely wrong. The correct answer is that the people at fault are the Democrats who allowed the Corporate Whore to cheat her way to the nomination, thus putting forth the only person ON EARTH who could not defeat Trump.

I'm a Democrat and I DID vote for trump. That was the only way to get rid of the corrupt assholes running the dnc. Thank you very much!

The GOP That Failed

trumpshockreuters.jpg

I'm a Democrat and I DID vote for trump. That was the only way to get rid of the corrupt assholes running the dnc. Thank you very much!

You are a faux democrat. How do I know? Because you can’t think of any liberal policies you like.

The GOP That Failed

trumpshockreuters.jpg

You are a faux democrat. How do I know? Because you can’t think of any liberal policies you like.

Care to bet? I want to nationalize almost ALL energy production in the country. The government should be using the sale of energy as its primary source of income. That way those who can afford it can pay more to let those who can't afford it get it anyway. I am all FOR gay marriage. I am anti multinational corporations. What I am NOT is a statist, like you and all of your progressive asshats are.

The GOP That Failed

trumpshockreuters.jpg

Got it--you're Sanders supporter, and believed the horse shit that the campaign was rigged against Bernie--RIGHT?

Hillary Clinton kicked Sanders ass by 3,775,437 primary popular votes. No super delegates were used on Sanders nor did they have to be. In comparison, Obama defeated Hillary Clinton in 2008 by a mere 41,622 primary popular votes and super delegates were dumping Hillary Clinton to support Obama and she never cried foul.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

When Sanders changed his party status to Democrat to run on their ticket, he signed off on all regulations regarding the Democrat primary and knew full well and agreed to the roll of the Super Delegates. He came right out of the gate and started campaigning on a rigged election, which was bound to piss off higher levels within the DNC, like Debbie Wasserman. So you bit into the Russian bullshit, Trump swooped in to sweep you off the street, and You swallowed it all hook, line & sinker.

163396_600.jpg

Bernie Sanders is also responsible for Hillary Clinton's loss. He stayed in a race that he had already lost, and insisted on continually campaigning against Hillary Clinton. After getting his ass kicked in New York he might as well been working for the Trump campaign.

Even after the last vote was counted he still would not endorse Hillary Clinton, and had to get booed by house democrats--and a kick in the ass phone call from Barack Obama to do it.

"Sen. Bernie Sanders is still talking like a guy who’s running for president. But frustrated House Democrats — who booed him at one point during a morning meeting — say it’s time to stop. With the Democratic convention just weeks away, Sanders still hasn’t endorsed one-time rival Hillary Clinton and dodged questions about when he would during a tense meeting Wednesday morning with House Democrats.
Sanders also stunned some of the Democrats in attendance when he told them that winning elections isn’t the only thing they should focus on. While they wanted to hear about how to beat Donald Trump — and how Sanders might help them win the House back — he was talking about remaking the country.
“The goal isn’t to win elections, the goal is to transform America,” Sanders said at one point, according to multiple lawmakers and aides in the room. Some Democrats booed Sanders for that line."
Sanders booed by House Democrats

There's not much difference between Trump & Sanders. They both campaigned on a rigged election, (apparently only men do that whom are getting their ass's kicked by a woman.)

They both made unrealistic campaign promises, and they preyed upon ignorant constituents for donations and votes. Sanders supporter's were conned as badly as Trump supporters were. Sanders promising a free college education to everyone was about as realistic as Trump campaigning on a 1000 mile 40 foot high wall that Mexico was going to pay for. Sanders even got busted during a debate about breaking up the big banks, his main campaign theme by Hillary Clinton, but it didn't stop him from campaigning on it. (The Federal Reserve bank is separate and independent of the Federal Government, meaning the Federal Government has no authority to break up the big banks.) That didn't stop Bernie though--:badgrin:
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break up the Banks

th

The only candidate that was campaigning on things that could actually be done was Hillary Clinton. The only thing Hillary Clinton is guilty of, is underestimating the astounding ignorance in this country.

Last edited:

The GOP That Failed

trumpshockreuters.jpg

Care to bet? I want to nationalize almost ALL energy production in the country. The government should be using the sale of energy as its primary source of income. That way those who can afford it can pay more to let those who can't afford it get it anyway. I am all FOR gay marriage. I am anti multinational corporations. What I am NOT is a statist, like you and all of your progressive asshats are.

Being pro gay marriage is an easy position to have. I’m not sure what forms of energy you’re talking about, but if it’s oil then it doesn’t count. You’re close enough though I guess.

Being pro gay marriage is an easy position to have. I’m not sure what forms of energy you’re talking about, but if it’s oil then it doesn’t count. You’re close enough though I guess.

I'm talking no private energy companies. They would be owned by the government. Oil companies would still be private but the power companies would all be government owned. In most areas I am a liberal Democrat. I am not, and will never be a progressive. Progressives are all about State political power. I am against that. I am about the Rights of the individual. As the classical liberals were.

The GOP That Failed

trumpshockreuters.jpg

Got it--you're Sanders supporter, and believed the horse shit that the campaign was rigged against Bernie--RIGHT?

Hillary Clinton kicked Sanders ass by 3,775,437 primary popular votes. No super delegates were used on Sanders nor did they have to be. In comparison, Obama defeated Hillary Clinton in 2008 by a mere 41,622 primary popular votes and super delegates were dumping Hillary Clinton to support Obama and she never cried foul.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

When Sanders changed his party status to Democrat to run on their ticket, he signed off on all regulations regarding the Democrat primary and knew full well and agreed to the roll of the Super Delegates. He came right out of the gate and started campaigning on a rigged election, which was bound to piss off higher levels within the DNC, like Debbie Wasserman. So you bit into the Russian bullshit, Trump swooped in to sweep you off the street, and swallowed it all hook, line & sinker.

163396_600.jpg

Bernie Sanders is also responsible for Hillary Clinton's loss. He stayed in a race that he had already lost, and insisted on continually campaigning against Hillary Clinton. After getting his ass kicked in New York he might as well been working for the Trump campaign.

Even after the last vote was counted he still would not endorse Hillary Clinton, and had to get booed by house democrats--and a kick in the ass phone call from Barack Obama to do it.

"Sen. Bernie Sanders is still talking like a guy who’s running for president. But frustrated House Democrats — who booed him at one point during a morning meeting — say it’s time to stop. With the Democratic convention just weeks away, Sanders still hasn’t endorsed one-time rival Hillary Clinton and dodged questions about when he would during a tense meeting Wednesday morning with House Democrats.
Sanders also stunned some of the Democrats in attendance when he told them that winning elections isn’t the only thing they should focus on. While they wanted to hear about how to beat Donald Trump — and how Sanders might help them win the House back — he was talking about remaking the country.
“The goal isn’t to win elections, the goal is to transform America,” Sanders said at one point, according to multiple lawmakers and aides in the room. Some Democrats booed Sanders for that line."
Sanders booed by House Democrats

There's not much difference between Trump & Sanders. They both campaigned on a rigged election, (apparently only men do that whom are getting their ass's kicked by a woman.)

They both made unrealistic campaign promises, and they preyed upon ignorant constituents for donations and votes. Sanders supporter's were conned as badly as Trump supporters were. Sanders promising a free college education to everyone was about as realistic as Trump campaigning on a 1000 mile 40 foot high wall that Mexico was going to pay for. Sanders even got busted during a debate about breaking up the big banks, his main campaign theme by Hillary Clinton, but it didn't stop him from campaigning on it. (The Federal Reserve bank is separate and independent of the Federal Government, meaning the Federal Government has no authority to break up the big banks.) That didn't stop Bernie though--:badgrin:
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break up the Banks

th

The only candidate that was campaigning on things that could actually be done was Hillary Clinton. The only thing Hillary Clinton is guilty of, is underestimating the astounding ignorance in this country.

Elizabeth Warren and Donna Brazile both now agree the 2016 Democratic primary was rigged
Analysis | Elizabeth Warren and Donna Brazile both now agree the 2016 Democratic primary was rigged

Asked if DNC system was rigged in Clinton's favor, Warren says 'yes'

Warren says DNC system was rigged in Hillary Clinton's favor - CNNPolitics

I'm talking no private energy companies. They would be owned by the government. Oil companies would still be private but the power companies would all be government owned. In most areas I am a liberal Democrat. I am not, and will never be a progressive. Progressives are all about State political power. I am against that. I am about the Rights of the individual. As the classical liberals were.
Ok what? So you’re for socializing energy but you claim progressives are different because they want state political power? What is the difference exactly?

Ok what? So you’re for socializing energy but you claim progressives are different because they want state political power? What is the difference exactly?

Progressives demand that the State have all of the Rights, and that the People not. It's as simple as that. Progressives wish to regulate pretty much every aspect of the lives of the citizens of this country, what you can eat, what you can drink, how much, how much you have to pay someone to work at menial labor, how much of the money you earn you MUST turn over to the government who feel they are better able to spend your money than you. Etc. etc. etc.

In other words the very essence of fascism. Where I come from you are free to do as you wish so long as you harm no one else. Want to commit suicide? OK, Just don't harm somebody else when you do it. Want to take drugs. No sweat, do it in the privacy of your own home and harm no one. Etc. etc. etc.

Democrat morons are to blame for Trump.

Which is a large part of what makes it so freaking wonderful every single day since he won the election. They still haven't figured it out.

Progressives demand that the State have all of the Rights, and that the People not. It's as simple as that. Progressives wish to regulate pretty much every aspect of the lives of the citizens of this country, what you can eat, what you can drink, how much, how much you have to pay someone to work at menial labor, how much of the money you earn you MUST turn over to the government who feel they are better able to spend your money than you. Etc. etc. etc.

In other words the very essence of fascism. Where I come from you are free to do as you wish so long as you harm no one else. Want to commit suicide? OK, Just don't harm somebody else when you do it. Want to take drugs. No sweat, do it in the privacy of your own home and harm no one. Etc. etc. etc.

they also don't believe in the innate nature of human rights.
They believe a human has no rights except those that are granted by the state..which is to say, they don't believe in human rights.

Forum List

Back