So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

I have a feeling that thre press would like Romney to win the nomination so they can jump on his religion....
Yeah.....that's what's gonna happen.

handjob.gif

So you agree with me, they will go after Mitt's religion.
Only if they can fight-thru the mob o' Christian-fundamentalists that'll be (hot) on Romney's ass.​

I have a feeling that thre press would like Romney to win the nomination so they can jump on his religion....
Yeah.....that's what's gonna happen.

handjob.gif

So you agree with me, they will go after Mitt's religion.
The press will tear into any republican or other strong candidate on old news or even made up news, but they will not touch your messiah no matter how much baggage he has crammed into that trunk of his. Your a good bot of obama, sheman....he would be proud of you. :rolleyes:

lol...rememebr when the press went after the Keating 6 story with McCain. It had occured 25 years earlier and he was found through hearings to have done nothing wrong and nothing unethical....but boy did they have fun with it anyway.

Yup. And turns out, Cain has just as much baggage as Palin. You all need some new players.

Wow, sexist AND racist! Why do you hate women and blacks?

Bless his poor little heart! PMSball negged me a measly -59 points because he was too stupid to understand what I was saying. :lol: All I did was apply the leftist logic that if you criticize Obama, you automatically hate black people and are a racist. Using that same logic, anyone who criticizes a female like Palin or a black man like Cain simply has to be sexist or racist. The left set the standard, they'll have to live with it.

Yup. And turns out, Cain has just as much baggage as Palin. You all need some new players.

Bless his poor little heart! PMSball negged me a measly -59 points because he was too stupid to understand what I was saying. :lol: All I did was apply the leftist logic that if you criticize Obama, you automatically hate black people and are a racist. Using that same logic, anyone who criticizes a female like Palin or a black man like Cain simply has to be sexist or racist. The left set the standard, they'll have to live with it.

:cuckoo:

Yes, yes he is. Thanks for agreeing.

I would vote for Cain in a second if he was the nominee over Obama.
However, it has been common knowledge amongst the business community in Georgia that Cain has been a skirt chaser long before he went into politics. Sexual harrassment? Probably not but the man was very active with the ladies, forever.

And you admit you're performing as ordered.

Mindless sheep.

You conveniently left off the rest of my post. Why is that, Daveman? Don't you want to address Cain having as much baggage as Palin? Interesting.
I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way, but your emotional problems are no concern of mine.

So, when did you first admit to yourself you're incapable of independent thought?

So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?
She squeezes-out "puppies" as stupid as HER!!!!!

"Palin is now living in an apartment above her mom’s home television studio is Wasilla and working as a receptionist at a dermatologist’s office."

....BUT.....

"Moore supposedly watched countless videos of Palin’s speeches, interviews and statements to study the former vice-presidential nominee. That’s truly suffering for your art."

Like Ive said before, they were terrified of her running. She's not and she's no longer a target
Hell....she doesn't even support herself, anymore!!!

"In what many are seeing as an obvious admittance of guilt on Sarah Palin’s part, the account “Lou Sarah” which Wonkette exposed as Sarah Palin’s personal facebook account, has been taken down."

529.gif

Stupid Fuckin BIMBO!!!!!

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

Why did you feel the need to bring her up at all? Want us to focus on something else besides "President-elect Gingrich"?

:lol:

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

Why did you feel the need to bring her up at all? Want us to focus on something else besides "President-elect Gingrich"?

:lol:

I like President-elect Newt.

I like Sarah.

I like peanut butter sammiches with a glass of cold milk.

You need to ask - the list is long and boring. However, she was almost bested by that moron from Minnesota, Michelle Bachmann. Bachmann is serving her 6th term representing a district in Minnesota. Leading me to believe the Minnesotans who support her all suffer from terminal brain freeze or they're just as moronic as she. Either way, she's a poster child for why those who serve in Congress need to have term limits.

10 of the Craziest Things Bachmann has said - proving that no one is too stupid to be a Republican in Congress.

(1) BACHMANN WARNED ‘THE LION KING’ WAS GAY PROPAGANDA.
(2) BACHMANN CLAIMED ABOLISHING THE MINIMUM WAGE WOULD CREATE JOBS.
(3) BACHMANN CLAIMED THAT SCIENTISTS ARE SUPPORTERS OF INTELLIGENT DESIGN.
(4) BACHMANN CLAIMED TERRI SCHIAVO WAS ‘HEALTHY’.
(5) BACHMANN LIKENED VISITING IRAQ TO VISITING MALL OF AMERICA.
(6) BACHMANN CLAIMED THAT CARBON DIOXIDE IS ‘HARMLESS.
(7) BACHMANN CALLED FOR A CONGRESSIONAL WITCH HUNT. Claimed Obama's alleged relationship with Weather Underground member, William Ayers because they served on a Board together.
(8) BACHMANN SUGGESTED GAY SINGER (Melissa Etheridge) SHOULD REPENT AFTER GETTING CANCER
(9) BACHMANN BOASTED ABOUT BREAKING THE LAW: claimed her family would not be taking the 2010 Census because the Constitution didn't require that information. The United States Census is a decennial census mandated by the United States Constitution starting in 1790.
(10) BACHMANN CLAIMED THAT GLENN BECK COULD SOLVE THE DEBT CRISIS.

Face it, Sarah Palin was Conservative, a little nutty and wasn't elected. Michelle Bachmann is an ultra-rightwing fruitcake who has been elected 6 times. No wonder this country is going to hell. We may very well pull out of this economic crisis. In fact, I have faith in the power of the people. But what are we going to do with the degree of unabashed ignorance, which is flourishing all over this country.

$illy $arah is old news. Maybe $he'll get a new publicist but I think IdiotCain is the new $illy $arah. At least for now.

I do wish $he'd run for something or other. Wish Cain would too. And, if the two of them ran together, comedians would never again have to look for material.

Meanwhile, pussy whipped Toddy endorsed one of the clown car occupants but darned if I can remember who. Maybe that's why $arah isn't in the news anymore.

Very freaky thing about $arah ... I was flipping through the radio dial and came across a very bizarre bible thumper program about angels and demons. They were talking about how $arah has her own team of pray-ers in order that the demons don't get her.

And we thought the wacko Mormons were nuts.

Forum List

Back