So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

She ceased to be of interest when she announced she wasn't running. The left needs to concentrate on destroying who ever is running.

Yup. And turns out, Cain has just as much baggage as Palin. You all need some new players.

And you admit you're performing as ordered.

Mindless sheep.

You conveniently left off the rest of my post. Why is that, Daveman? Don't you want to address Cain having as much baggage as Palin? Interesting.

whatever happened to the "proof" of the allegations being true that was going to coming out? The joint press conference?
Why did they seem to disappear?

She ceased to be of interest when she announced she wasn't running. The left needs to concentrate on destroying who ever is running.

well...

the right didnt try to destroy Obama?

Heck....during the primaries, Hannity had the "stop the hillary express" slogan on his radio show.

Like Ive said before, they were terrified of her running. She's not and she's no longer a target

I agree. My guess is that if she suddenly decided to toss her hat in and run for President, the shit storm would start all over again.

RUN, SARAH, RUN!!! Who knew she'd be one of the smarter Reps?!?! :cool:

Yeah......how could we have missed that??

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv_TozVnpE4]What Newspapers Does Sarah Palin Read? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7pJGr8n5Q0]Sarah Palin - What Does the VP Do? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw]CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO0kyYvqldc]Olbermann: Palin is an idiot - YouTube[/ame]​

I don't know if collusion is the right word here but...

If you want to know who the leader in the polls for the Republicans are at the moment just watch MSNBC from 5 PM through 8 PM and you will know.

They lead off with Chris Mathews the head defender and WH Pitt Bull charged with defending Obama at all times.Hardball leads the charge and every show after that follows Mathews lead with the same audio/video clips attacking whoever is leading in the polls for that period.

They don't really bother with anything much that's going on in the world it's attack ,attack,attack...

First it was Palin almost every night.
Then Perry.
Then Cain.
Now Newt....

They are not messing with Romney much...
Which leads me to believe that the WH wants an Obama Romney battle.

MSNBC led the charge in their push for Obama...so now they are following the WH directive I'm sure.
Yeah....right....MSNBC decides who the Republican flavor-of-the-WEEK is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEWXZRP0pm8]Palin Calls Herb Cain "Flavor of the Week" - YouTube[/ame]​

Like Ive said before, they were terrified of her running. She's not and she's no longer a target

I agree. My guess is that if she suddenly decided to toss her hat in and run for President, the shit storm would start all over again.

RUN, SARAH, RUN!!! Who knew she'd be one of the smarter Reps?!?! :cool:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knUYrh7VXvU]Palin: I'm Too Maverick For Presidency - YouTube[/ame]​

Believe me is Palin were running for POTUS she'd be all over this board, MSNBC and the rest of the LSM.

She's not runnnig so they aren't wasting ammunition on her.

As long as all the other Repubs keep coming up with dirt on each other and making gaffes (will it never end?) Sarah is old news.

I even think that all the bad media on the other candidates might help her approval rating slightly and if the current candidates don't start dropping out, she may revisit her decision not to run. After all she could say she is riding in on her white horse to save the party from defeat.
Yeah.....that'll make......

PalinKlan.jpg

If you want to know who the leader in the polls for the Republicans are at the moment just watch MSNBC from 5 PM through 8 PM and you will know.

They lead off with Chris Mathews the head defender and WH Pitt Bull charged with defending Obama at all times.Hardball leads the charge and every show after that follows Mathews lead with the same audio/video clips attacking whoever is leading in the polls for that period.

They don't really bother with anything much that's going on in the world it's attack ,attack,attack...

Then Perry.
Then Cain.
Now Newt....

MSNBC led the charge in their push for Obama...so now they are following the WH directive I'm sure.

I have a feeling that thre press would like Romney to win the nomination so they can jump on his religion....
Yeah.....that's what's gonna happen.

handjob.gif

Then Perry.
Then Cain.
Now Newt....

I have a feeling that thre press would like Romney to win the nomination so they can jump on his religion....
Yeah.....that's what's gonna happen.

handjob.gif

So you agree with me, they will go after Mitt's religion.
The press will tear into any republican or other strong candidate on old news or even made up news, but they will not touch your messiah no matter how much baggage he has crammed into that trunk of his. Your a good bot of obama, sheman....he would be proud of you. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back