So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

Face it, Sarah Palin was Conservative....
Please!

She was one, more bubbleheaded-Bimbo, who thought her ticket to stardom was pageant-wins.....'cause she's got no marketable-skills.​

"The intensity of Palin’s temper was first described to me in such extreme terms that I couldn’t help but wonder if it might be exaggerated, until I heard corroborating tales of outbursts dating back to her days as mayor of Wasilla and before. One friend of the Palins’ remembers an argument between Sarah and Todd: “They took all the canned goods out of the pantry, then proceeded to throw them at each other. By the time they got done, the stainless-steel fridge looked like it had got shot up with a shotgun. Todd said, ‘I don’t know why I even waste my time trying to get nice things for you if you’re just going to ruin them.’ ” This friend adds, “As soon as she enters her property and the door closes, even the insects in that house cringe. She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.” (The friend elaborated on this last point: “Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight.’ That’s how she rolls.”)"

palinbachmann.jpg

The hate for Palin really is exceptional. In my lifetime I have never seen a political figure so virulently and viciously and relentlessly attacked as this woman. So, did she cheat on her husband? No. Got caught showing her genitals on the internet somewhere like Wiener? No. Got caught embezzling money or defrauding somebody? No.

I know, did she sell guns to the Mexican drug cartel that were later used to kill a US border agent? Well, no. Maybe she didn't pay her taxes like she should've, like so many in Obama's cabinet? No. Who did she cheat out their life savings, like Madoff? Nobody. What part did she play in causing the recession? Absolutely none.

I'm running out of reasons why she should be so bitterly hated, why her then underage daughter should be treated so vilely in the press. You want to tell me that any democrat liberal's daughter would've been treated the same way? Go ahead, I'll tell you you're a fucking liar.

So she said some things that were misguided, ill-advised, or plain wrong. Christ, Biden does that every time he opens his mouth, where's the fiery condemnation for him? He gets a pass every time, but not her, why is that? You tell me, how many other politial figures have gone through the scrutiny she did? Answer: nobody even close. Every pol makes a gaffe sometimes, all of 'em. When she does it she gets crucified.

Palin is guilty of the heinous crime of being successful, popular, and attractive while being conservative.

For that, she must be made to suffer.

Right, USMB lefties?

:lol:

Successfully quit being governor to chase the millions in fee, books, FOXmouth $$ real successful there and crappy shows of her less than robust accomplishments. OK! Saw $$$ shamless, and voters should not support on that alone, did it after term was over fine. Popular not at all too, let’s face it her supporters are real losers, as they show their limitations on real thinking in the first place, just SHEEP that are loose. Like playing poker and all there cards I can see as they always are holding them backwards, and can’t understand that simple point of the game. Attractive? Ok I give here a 7. And that is meaningless on its face. Than by your standards, and my choosing a 7. Than all 7 and above are criminals and I want to go with them in support of this crime an dome style living! Now comes the biggie.. CoNsErVaTiVe!

On this it’s her choice to bang her banner, which show your limitations to bring something to the table.
Now that’s the heinous crime. her feeling were hurt real bad l'm sure of it inside or there is nothing real there, and she taking the money to ease the pain, she is beening paid well to suffer and you look foolish. (*)

Last edited:
The hate for Palin really is exceptional. In my lifetime I have never seen a political figure so virulently and viciously and relentlessly attacked as this woman. So, did she cheat on her husband? No. Got caught showing her genitals on the internet somewhere like Wiener? No. Got caught embezzling money or defrauding somebody? No.
Convinced voters she was (actually) literate?

Hardly.
(That's "not-hardly" for you Bush-fans.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv_TozVnpE4]What Newspapers Does Sarah Palin Read? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=arehMcyi930[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3nsVo6Ugno[/ame]​

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

You guys bitch when we made threads about her, now you bitch that we don't?

She is now irrelevant, and we don't care to devote enough energy to make a thread about her.

But that we could say the same about you.

She's a leftist. 'Nuff said.

$arah is a leftist?
No, BDBoop is a leftist. Try to keep up.
As in, LIB-rul?

As in, intelligent, educated, elitist?
As in mindless sheep.

And you are fucking idiot who couldn't pick up sarcasm.........
I do love how the right cries when someone calls them a racist for not liking Obama, but then turn around and call anyone who doesn't like Cain a racist.... Plus calling a woman a sexist is just hilarious. Palin is a sore on this country, me thinking this doesn't make me a sexist.

Wasn't that in the fax you got from DNC HQ?

Fax? That’s so 20th Century republican, democrats use email.

With regard to Palin and her comprehensive ignorance, the sad fact is there are scores of Supreme Court decisions for conservatives to be opposed to, other then Roe v. Wade, particularly other similar rulings defending individual liberty.

They got new marching orders. They were told to go after another conservative minority -- Cain.

who was a complete idiot, and had no clue what the constitution says, the outrage.
Sorry I didnt blindly support the idiot so I wouldn't seem like a racist. I do love how the right held him to show how non racist they are though.

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

Now that you mention it, where IS Sarah Palin nowadays? I'm thinking she'll run for office in Arizona but I haven't seen anything of her (even on FOX) in a long time.

Now that you mention it, where IS Sarah Palin nowadays? I'm thinking she'll run for office in Arizona but I haven't seen anything of her (even on FOX) in a long time.

probably at a trailer park or something

I want her to enter the Primaries & I'm a Progressive. :razz: The Establishment Repubs (Rove) would go into conniptions :p

She was giving commentary on Fox just yesterday. Othewise I believe she is serving as wife and mother with intermittent appearances at Tea Party gatherings and book signings. I believe she is scheduled as a principle speaker at CPAC next weekend. Somewhere in the back of my mind I think she may be the keynote speaker.

All is to say that the bloom is not off the rose yet.

She was giving commentary on Fox just yesterday. Othewise I believe she is serving as wife and mother with intermittent appearances at Tea Party gatherings and book signings. I believe she is scheduled as a principle speaker at CPAC next weekend. Somewhere in the back of my mind I think she may be the keynote speaker.

All is to say that the bloom is not off the rose yet.
Too bad, I was hoping she would stay in Alaska.

New Topics

Forum List

Back