So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

Now that you mention it, where IS Sarah Palin nowadays? I'm thinking she'll run for office in Arizona but I haven't seen anything of her (even on FOX) in a long time.

She was giving commentary on Fox just yesterday. Othewise I believe she is serving as wife and mother with intermittent appearances at Tea Party gatherings and book signings. I believe she is scheduled as a principle speaker at CPAC next weekend. Somewhere in the back of my mind I think she may be the keynote speaker.

All is to say that the bloom is not off the rose yet.

Ah. I must have missed her on FOX (I watch FOX, then MSNBC, the CNN while I work). She's probably one of the best self-promoters to come along since Donald Trump. What a great success story.

Palin is guilty of the heinous crime of being successful, popular, and attractive while being conservative.

For that, she must be made to suffer.

Right, USMB lefties?

:lol:

Successfully quit being governor to chase the millions in fee, books, FOXmouth $$ real successful there and crappy shows of her less than robust accomplishments. OK! Saw $$$ shamless, and voters should not support on that alone, did it after term was over fine. Popular not at all too, let’s face it her supporters are real losers, as they show their limitations on real thinking in the first place, just SHEEP that are lose. Like playing poker and all there cards I can see as they always are holding them backwards, and can’t understand that simple point of the game. Attractive? Ok I give here a 7. And that is meaningless on its face. Than by your standards, and my choosing a 7. Than all 7 and above are criminals and I want to go with them in support of this crime an dome style living! Now comes the biggie.. CoNsErVaTiVe!

On this it’s her choice to bang her banner, which show your limitations to bring something to the table.
Now that’s the heinous crime. her feeling were hurt real bad l'm sure of it inside or there is nothing real there, and she taking the money to ease the pain, she is beening paid well to suffer and you look foolish. (*)
Does it worry you that you're incoherent? It should.

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

Now that you mention it, where IS Sarah Palin nowadays? I'm thinking she'll run for office in Arizona but I haven't seen anything of her (even on FOX) in a long time.

"Just over three months later, her attempts to wield influence in the presidential campaign the way she did during the 2010 midterm elections have largely fizzled."

Failin' Palin

sarah_palin_now_also_mad_at_indias_lamestream_media-460x307.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

$arah is a leftist?
No, BDBoop is a leftist. Try to keep up.
As in, LIB-rul?

As in, intelligent, educated, elitist?
As in mindless sheep.

And you are fucking idiot who couldn't pick up sarcasm.........
Luddly isn't capable of sarcasm.
I do love how the right cries when someone calls them a racist for not liking Obama, but then turn around and call anyone who doesn't like Cain a racist....
No, just the ones that call him Uncle Tom and such.
Plus calling a woman a sexist is just hilarious. Palin is a sore on this country, me thinking this doesn't make me a sexist.
You and others on the left seem to get really upset when a woman is conservative.

Wasn't that in the fax you got from DNC HQ?

Fax? That’s so 20th Century republican, democrats use email.
So that's how you get your programming.

Ever consider thinking for yourself? Or is that too hard?
With regard to Palin and her comprehensive ignorance, the sad fact is there are scores of Supreme Court decisions for conservatives to be opposed to, other then Roe v. Wade, particularly other similar rulings defending individual liberty.
You support a woman's right to choose -- only as long as she makes the choice you want her to make.

She was giving commentary on Fox just yesterday. Othewise I believe she is serving as wife and mother with intermittent appearances at Tea Party gatherings and book signings. I believe she is scheduled as a principle speaker at CPAC next weekend. Somewhere in the back of my mind I think she may be the keynote speaker.

Too bad, I was hoping she would stay in Alaska.
She just doesn't know her place, huh?

No, BDBoop is a leftist. Try to keep up.

As in mindless sheep.

And you are fucking idiot who couldn't pick up sarcasm.........
Luddly isn't capable of sarcasm.
I do love how the right cries when someone calls them a racist for not liking Obama, but then turn around and call anyone who doesn't like Cain a racist....
No, just the ones that call him Uncle Tom and such.
Plus calling a woman a sexist is just hilarious. Palin is a sore on this country, me thinking this doesn't make me a sexist.
You and others on the left seem to get really upset when a woman is conservative.

Yep, I am sexist. That is it.
I have no problem with women conservatives, I even like a few. I do not like people like Palin, and you are too much of moron to understand why.

Todd should keep her barfoot and pregnant so she stays out of the limelight. Luissa would be happy with that scenario, No?

I do love Daveman did the very thing I expected him to do.

Of course the reasons I don't like Palin could not be because she fuels hates, I don't agree with any of her beliefs, and I think she would take this country back 20 years, but it does have to do with the fact she is woman. I mean there can't be any other reason why someone who is not a right wing conservative would not like Palin.

God, you are stupid.

Of course the reasons I don't like Palin could not be because she fuels hates, I don't agree with any of her beliefs, and I think she would take this country back 20 years, but it does have to do with the fact she is woman. I mean there can't be any other reason why someone who is not a right wing conservative would not like Palin.
Fuels Hates Gracie?

Is that a window into your soul?

Todd should keep her barfoot and pregnant so she stays out of the limelight. Luissa would be happy with that scenario, No?

Whatever she wants to do, I don't care. I sure as hell don't want her to have anything to do with running this country.

But yes I hate her because she is a woman. :lol:

Fuels Hates Gracie?

Is that a window into your soul?

Hey drunkard, I wouldn't comment on people making typos..
How is your run for President?

Palin is guilty of the heinous crime of being successful, popular, and attractive while being conservative.

For that, she must be made to suffer.

Right, USMB lefties?

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

You cant even manage an original thought. :doubt:

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture2375-democratic-20seal.jpg

I know how democrats feel about even playing fields... Glad I could help! :lol:
You actually read his posts? Mr. Shaman is like the Reverend Jim of the board, except not funny. He is like a living example of why not to do acid.

Forum List

Back