So what should be done about the recent shooting?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We all have been conditioned to run to the Federal government every time we have a problem.

So how should they fix the recent shooting in California for us?

He legally owned a hand gun.

Should Dims officially come out in favor of a gun ban across the country?

We all have been conditioned to run to the Federal government every time we have a problem.

Dems have always wanted guns banned.

Sort of interesting how folks like you never complain about people running to the government after a hurricane

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sort of interesting how folks like you never complain about people running to the government after a hurricane

I never ran to the government for anything.

Same thing that happens with all the others: Point partisan fingers, use the victims as political footballs, and pretend to care about the dead. Rinse. Repeat.

Well that's because you are a token negro.

If I complained about people running to the Federal government every time they do, I would have no time to do anything else dolt.

Gator is an arrogant, annoying fuck who has about as much diplomacy and tact as starving pack of rabid hyenas, but he is not wrong here.

What he is doing is picking the one issue that most Americans agree that the Federal government should intervene to justify intervening in virtually everything else in our lives.

He is a simpleton.

What he is doing is picking the one issue that most Americans agree that the Federal government should intervene to justify intervening in virtually everything else in our lives.

He is a simpleton.
So, what you're saying is that Gator is really a communist statist shit who is trying to force-feed us his commie nonsense Alinsky-style by making us live by our own rules and demonstrate our inconsistencies?

It doesn't work on me. I am consistent, as you can see from my post about his comment.

I do NOT smoke weed!

I do NOT smoke weed!

I'm not sure that is a criteria, but OK.

He is a simpleton.
So, what you're saying is that Gator is really a communist statist shit who is trying to force-feed us his commie nonsense Alinsky-style by making us live by our own rules and demonstrate our inconsistencies?

It doesn't work on me. I am consistent, as you can see from my post about his comment.

What in the hell are you saying here?

Again, Dims need to get on the ban all guns band wagon.

Why is this not happening?

Thoughts and prayers of course and nothing else

Gator is an arrogant, annoying fuck who has about as much diplomacy and tact as starving pack of rabid hyenas, but he is not wrong here.

He is a simpleton.

Do try and keep up my little Trumpian sheep.

In the other threads about the shooting I am the one that made the argument it is not a problem that can be fixed by the government or by politicians.

You are far more of a big government statist than I am.

Thoughts and prayers of course and nothing else

Nothing else?

So the last gun incident children were dragged into the streets by their teachers to protest guns and now we just need to be quiet and suck it up?

Is that because the last attack was an assault rifle but this one was a mere hand gun?

What in the hell are you saying here?
Gator is really a communist shit twinkle-toed little cocksucker but he throws around the "statist" label for any little thing we ask of government so he can justify to us that we too should be communist shit twinkle-toed little cocksuckers and get in the goose-stepping line?

Forum List

Back