So what should be done about the recent shooting?

What he is doing is picking the one issue that most Americans agree that the Federal government should intervene to justify intervening in virtually everything else in our lives.

He is a simpleton.
So, what you're saying is that Gator is really small government libertarian that is trying to save the country by making us live by our own rules and demonstrate our inconsistencies?

It doesn't work on me. I am consistent, as you can see from my post about his comment.

Fixed your post for you!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sort of interesting how folks like you never complain about people running to the government after a hurricane
Gator is an arrogant, annoying fuck who has about as much diplomacy and tact as starving pack of rabid hyenas, but he is not wrong here.

What he is doing is picking the one issue that most Americans agree that the Federal government should intervene to justify intervening in virtually everything else in our lives.

He is a simpleton.

Do try and keep up my little Trumpian sheep.

In the other threads about the shooting I am the one that made the argument it is not a problem that can be fixed by the government or by politicians.

You are far more of a big government statist than I am.

Really, and how am I more big government?

Have I come out in favor of more laws to guns?

Hmm?

What's crazy here is that some of the survivors of this horror were also survivors of the Las Vegas massacre.

How long before before the majority of Americans are either survivors, victims, or have a relationship to one of those?

That'll change things

We all have been conditioned to run to the Federal government every time we have a problem.

So how should they fix the recent shooting in California for us?

He legally owned a hand gun.

Should Dims officially come out in favor of a gun ban across the country?

Sort of interesting how folks like you never complain about people running to the government after a hurricane

I never ran to the government for anything.
Bullshit. I got $20 says Mikey is a welfare queen.

Two things.

The shooter had mental issues & should not have been allowed to own a gun

The extended magazine was or should be illegal.

Gator is an arrogant, annoying fuck who has about as much diplomacy and tact as starving pack of rabid hyenas, but he is not wrong here.

He is a simpleton.

Do try and keep up my little Trumpian sheep.

In the other threads about the shooting I am the one that made the argument it is not a problem that can be fixed by the government or by politicians.

You are far more of a big government statist than I am.

Really, and how am I more big government?

Have I come out in favor of more laws to guns?

Hmm?
So, you are both small government libertarian types, like me?

Cool. What the fuck is everyone yelling about?

We all have been conditioned to run to the Federal government every time we have a problem.

I never ran to the government for anything.
Bullshit. I got $20 says Mikey is a welfare queen.

But he does not run to the government, he uses his scooter to go to the mail box to get his government checks

Redeploy troops from border to nightclubs across the USA. Stop, frisk, and paper-check for every customer. Then gaurd towers and a wall.

Repeal all gun laws and let people defend themselves.
Brilliant plan. You people are just plain retarded.

Don't you want all guns banned?
Fuck you. There are some guns & accessories that should be banned.
'Bur hey, what's a few dead people so you assfucks can own a toy like anAR15 rifle. What will you ever do if you can't get all beered up & shoot bottles?

No, really there are no guns that should be banned, unless you first repeal the 2nd

Repeal all gun laws and let people defend themselves.
Brilliant plan. You people are just plain retarded.

Don't you want all guns banned?
Fuck you. There are some guns & accessories that should be banned.
'Bur hey, what's a few dead people so you assfucks can own a toy like anAR15 rifle. What will you ever do if you can't get all beered up & shoot bottles?

No, really there are no guns that should be banned, unless you first repeal the 2nd

I disagree. We had the assault rifle ban in effect for ten years. What is being armed?
If you have a single shot .22, you are armed.

Shooter is dead, case closed.

Thoughts and prayers of course and nothing else

Nothing else?

So the last gun incident children were dragged into the streets by their teachers to protest guns and now we just need to be quiet and suck it up?

Is that because the last attack was an assault rifle but this one was a mere hand gun?
Children were NOT "dragged into the street to protest" by their teachers or anyone else. Those were outraged kids who had survived yet another horrific gun event.

Gun huggers would LOVE to have a situation where every time people get blasted to bits like this in a synagogue or a bar or a concert or a school or a mall or a movie theater

That we just "suck it up"....and no nothing

Give more help to the Veterans that are struggling with PTSD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give more help to the Veterans that are struggling with PTSD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL.

I know of a young man who joined the Marines. During boot camp, they discovered a medical problem with him and then proceeded to do an "emergency surgery" on him cuz they said it needed to be done.

After this fabulous government run health care cut him up, he was worse than ever before as he was later told by another doctor the surgery was not needed. The military then saw him as damaged goods, and made his life hell till he did something stupid and was kicked out. Of course, they denied him medical care, and he ended up dying 5 years later.

He and his parents spoke with a JAG lawyer, but he just laughed and said this sort of thing was an epidemic in the military. They also wrote to their political representatives, with not so much as an "I'm sorry to hear about that" in reply.

And what we have now are kids like this poor chap who have gone to a government sponsored war and then sent to government run health care and then tossed aside like a used tampon, only to be ignored by their representatives.

Yes, the government is a criminal enterprise, and if they treat our veterans like this with government run health care, will they take care of us much better?

No.

What's crazy here is that some of the survivors of this horror were also survivors of the Las Vegas massacre.

How long before before the majority of Americans are either survivors, victims, or have a relationship to one of those?

That'll change things
...and the change will be no more useless gun laws.

:dunno:

That'll change things
...and the change will be no more useless gun laws.

:dunno:

Write as many laws as you like, and this sort of thing will still happen.

Forum List

Back