So - what is the Tea Party Movement?

Nam vet isnt real is he?

I think hes just a comedian who plays stupid.

158.jpg

here's some tits for you to suck on. or suck off​

how do you spell "pupels" idiot ????? did you drop out of 1st grade ????:lol::lol::lol:

hint. buy a dictionary

Spellling Nazi's suck.

However, you're the reason your house has a lot of glass exposure.

your the reason i don't drink milk[/CENTER]

give Yank off a lesson in spelling. he needs you bad !!!! :lol:

I avoid giving lessons.

I'm a graduate of the creative school of spelling where extra letters in unusual places will get you bonus points. :eusa_whistle:

So now that the Obama nut gulpers have been slapped silly in Massachusetts, and we have been proven right all along, will the liberals apologize to us???

I'm gonna hold my breath and wait for you punk shitbags to admit how friggin wrong you have been.

Here goes:

;)

So now that the Obama nut gulpers have been slapped silly in Massachusetts, and we have been proven right all along, will the liberals apologize to us???

I'm gonna hold my breath and wait for you punk shitbags to admit how friggin wrong you have been.

Here goes:

;)

Talk about blowing it out of proportion haha

Here goes:

;)

Hey there, stupid.

Guess you didn't bother reading through the thread, did you.

:D

Here goes:

;)

How's that going for you? Dead yet?

Forum List

Back