So - what is the Tea Party Movement?

This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person.:eusa_shhh:

you never were here. :eusa_shhh:

That picture on the milkcarton....kinda looks like you got a problem :redface:

158.jpg

your the reason i don't drink milk​

Some of them no doubt did. Does that make them less legitimate that they have finally woken up and seen the light? Is it not better to see the error of your ways and start working to change it?

What a stupid fucking post.

There's a lot of stupid people in that movement.

They're going to line up behind the same GOP talking heads that promised them small government (and gave us the Patriot Act), greater security (and forced email providers to provide backdoors the Chinese are using to hack our emails), and lower spending (besides the Medicare Prescription Program and two incredibly costly wars).

If they were serious they'd be forming a third party now. They're not. They are far and away motivated by purely partisan politics. That's a shame as partisan politics is exactly what got us here in the first place.

There's a lot of stupid people in the DNC, and the GOP. So what? Do you dismiss either party because of the fools that it attracts?

Fact is the TEA parties are not about race, or the democrats, they are about Government of the People, for the People, by the People. If you don't agree with them, that is fine but it seems to me that most people (certainly here) are anti-TEA parties and don't have a fucking clue what they are about. That is ignorance.

I suggest to everyone on this thread to attend a tea party. You will find a mix of people, democrats, independents and republicans. The one common thread that unites all of them is this ever increasing debt that has an absolute CHOKE-HOLD on our country and it's future generations.

We want the increase in spending to STOP- we want real BUDGET REDUCTIONS, we want ACCOUNTABILIITY in GOVERMENT, and we want a SMALLER more EFFICIENT government. Not the FAT PIG that it is now.

We are FOR health care reform. Tort reform, opening competition among the states to bring down the COSTS OF health care insurance. We are NOT for expanding Government control with the takeover of 6% of our ECONOMY in health care. There you have what tea parties are all about. Get used to it, it is a GROWING grass roots movement and it's happening right in front of your noses.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UASS1qFAIQ8]YouTube - The Unauthorized 9.12 Teabagger Tour[/ame]

Serious question here. How can a non-Tea Partier figure out what groups are actually out protesting the main theme which *seems* to be fiscal responsibility, and which groups are really pro-life, anti-Obama, pro-gun, pro-war, partisan organizers, and so on and so on that are just piggybacking on to try to grab the spotlight? Is there an easy way to know who's who?

It would be very easy to do.

The Tea Party leaders should denounce all the crazies and their crazy ideas and proclaim that the movement has no place for them.

They have not and wont because their numbers would dwindle to what they were before the nut bags took the title for themselves.

Last edited:
Serious question here. How can a non-Tea Partier figure out what groups are actually out protesting the main theme which *seems* to be fiscal responsibility, and which groups are really pro-life, anti-Obama, pro-gun, pro-war, partisan organizers, and so on and so on that are just piggybacking on to try to grab the spotlight? Is there an easy way to know who's who?

Easy....they are the ones with the "Hans of miy helthcar" signs...

I love the guy who was all about all english education for non english speaking immigrants and his sign was misspelled.

It would be very easy to do.

The Tea Party leaders should denounce all the crazies and their crazy ideas and proclaim that the movement has no place for them.

They have not and wont because their numbers would dwindle to what they were before the nut bags took the title for themselves.

Typical leftist totalitarian. Never wants to discuss any idea but attack someone's ability to express those ideas such as having people denounce those that have 'crazy ideas'.

I love the guy who was all about all english education for non english speaking immigrants and his sign was misspelled.

I believe namvet was one of his "pupels"....

how do you spell "pupels" idiot ????? did you drop out of 1st grade ????:lol::lol::lol:

hint. buy a dictionary

LMFAO at you.....you are dumber than the rock you live under if you do not see the irony in this.....hint: <"> are used for a reason, "moran"...

I believe namvet was one of his "pupels"....

how do you spell "pupels" idiot ????? did you drop out of 1st grade ????:lol::lol::lol:

hint. buy a dictionary

Spellling Nazi's suck.

However, you're the reason your house has a lot of glass exposure.

your the reason i don't drink milk[/CENTER]

Forum List

Back