So What Happened to the Honest Reagan / Bush Republican voters? The Swamp has taken your Party.

just curious sassy ,as a conservative do you really believe trumps hands are clean as far as russia and money laundering go?

Here’s a question for all you liberal jackasses.

Did Obama and his gang of thugs not spy on

Trump while using the full force of the Federal

Government against us?

You and yours have tried to subvert democracy.

Clear to see,

you liberals will support Nazi behavior when it suits you.

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared.. Instead they seem to support a big fat lie from the Swamp Head Ringer Trump and flip flops so these corrupt GOP can pass bills for their super rich pocket liners.
And I see Excuse after Excuse flip flopping for them, while they are stealing right under your noses.. They have you so brainwashed and distracted, you actually think that they care about you..

Wake - Up fight for your party

Republicans are joining a festival of corruption

enabled by the collapse of all the guardrails around political money) from wealthy individuals and regiments of interest groups. They will have a merry holiday season if the bill passes as expected.

This legislation proves that Washington is, indeed, the “swamp” that President Trump described during the ca
mpaign. But instead of draining it, he and his partisan allies have jumped right in. Actually, they have polluted it further.

Sean Hannity Tells Steve Bannon GOP Is ‘Dead, Morally Corrupt’

Sean Hannity Tells Steve Bannon GOP Is 'Dead, Morally Corrupt' | HuffPost

Opinion | Republicans are joining a festival of corruption

So using your "logic" for the sake of their "integrity" they should have stayed home and let Hillary win.

Oh a newbee putting words in my mouth, I never said that.
The true Republicans need to stand against the shit heads using their name.

Sort of like what Cheney did to Bush

Oh look, another legend in his own mind!!!! One day you'll open your eyes in the morning (or maybe not, most folks like not knowing) and have an epiphany, you'll realize that really AREN'T two Parties. Maybe you'll figure out that it's all a game and that "the leaders" don't get to be "leaders" unless they agree to play the game.

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared.. Instead they seem to support a big fat lie from the Swamp Head Ringer Trump and flip flops so these corrupt GOP can pass bills for their super rich pocket liners.
And I see Excuse after Excuse flip flopping for them, while they are stealing right under your noses.. They have you so brainwashed and distracted, you actually think that they care about you..

enabled by the collapse of all the guardrails around political money) from wealthy individuals and regiments of interest groups. They will have a merry holiday season if the bill passes as expected.

This legislation proves that Washington is, indeed, the “swamp” that President Trump described during the ca
mpaign. But instead of draining it, he and his partisan allies have jumped right in. Actually, they have polluted it further.

Bull shit. Love how left wing nut jobs try to tell us how to be good republicans.

Hello, the Real Republicans are coming together to fight against what is in there right now and will in the next race ( who ever is in congress are just using the name while they steal right under your nose Predfan , wake up..lol)

Go away lefty.

It is my thread... Bye Bye you know that I am right.. You are old enough to see that this is not the republican party.. but they are using your name..

I
The swamp includes both sides. Admit that and you may be taken serious on this

Stop with the distractions.. I already have said many times that the DNC let the people down with their corruption.. I did not like Clinton either. Now let's get back to who is in power right now.

Thank God these deplorables don't bring up Nixon or Ike Wonder if any of them believe the orange moron puts the country ,the presidency above himself

What Nixon did was small potatoes compared to what's going on today.

Oh so you are admitting the corruption..lol

What are you doing about it, except ignoring it? The GOP has Hy-Jacked your name..

Are you smoking dope? YOUR party is just as fucking bad. Fuck off with your partisan bullshit
just curious sassy ,as a conservative do you really believe trumps hands are clean as far as russia and money laundering go?

Government against us?

Clear to see,

You were not here to see the zillion threads about Obama and the Clintons.. This is about who is in power now..

Bull shit. Love how left wing nut jobs try to tell us how to be good republicans.

Hello, the Real Republicans are coming together to fight against what is in there right now and will in the next race ( who ever is in congress are just using the name while they steal right under your nose Predfan , wake up..lol)

Go away lefty.

It is my thread... Bye Bye you know that I am right.. You are old enough to see that this is not the republican party.. but they are using your name..

I

Stop with the distractions.. I already have said many times that the DNC let the people down with their corruption.. I did not like Clinton either. Now let's get back to who is in power right now.

Thank God these deplorables don't bring up Nixon or Ike Wonder if any of them believe the orange moron puts the country ,the presidency above himself

What are you doing about it, except ignoring it? The GOP has Hy-Jacked your name..

Are you smoking dope? YOUR party is just as fucking bad. Fuck off with your partisan bullshit

You do not have anything to contribute.. Just another distract and excuse post. Just move on with your head in the sand.

I already told you that there is corruption in the DNC.. this thread is about who is in power.

If you don't like it then go away.

They were never honest.

I have seen honest people in every party... But they seem to have gone into hiding while the Swamp has taken over..

The Swamp is their party now... .

------------------------------------ TRUMP is the party now EWings .

Trump's presidency will go down in history as the party of the Swamp.. He is clueless and they take full advantage of that.

--------------------------------------- and 'hussein obamas' terms may not even be remembered . No matter what though , 3 years and possibly 7 years to go building the TRUMP legacy while tearing down the bad works of 'mrobama' EWings .

So using your "logic" for the sake of their "integrity" they should have stayed home and let Hillary win.

Neither of the Bush’s were conservative, Bush Junior spent money like a drunken sailor on foolish things like Foreign aid, and bush sr was a one world government asshat...

Go away lefty.

I

Government against us?

Clear to see,

You were not here to see the zillion threads about Obama and the Clintons.. This is about who is in power now..

Was Obama and Co corrupt? It's a simple yes or no. None of your whining "this is my thread!!!!! Go by my rules!!!"

Go away lefty.

I

Government against us?

Clear to see,

Karma is a bitch

There is no Russian connection... actually if there is a Russian connection it’s on the Clinton side…

Did you know that the NRA is being investigated right now .. These are the slimes that I am talking about. Along with the Big Pharma..

The NRA Is Being Investigated For Potentially Accepting Money From A Putin-Connected Banker To Help Trump's Campaign

Go away lefty.

I

Government against us?

Clear to see,

Was Obama and Co corrupt? It's a simple yes or no. None of your whining "this is my thread!!!!! Go by my rules!!!"

Get the fuck out of my thread or I will report you for derailing it and off topic.

There is no Russian connection... actually if there is a Russian connection it’s on the Clinton side…

Did you know that the NRA is being investigated right now .. These are the slimes that I am talking about. Along with the Big Pharma..

The NRA Is Being Investigated For Potentially Accepting Money From A Putin-Connected Banker To Help Trump's Campaign
A nothing burger, You progressives need to find a scarier boogie man... lol

Go away lefty.

I

Government against us?

Clear to see,

Get the fuck out of my thread or I will report you for derailing it and off topic.

Report me. I'm offering up rebuttal to your nonsense.

By the way your post violates USMB rules but I'm not a snowflake I won't report you

Now, again....was Obama and Co corrupt? Cat got your tongue?

Oh look, another legend in his own mind!!!! One day you'll open your eyes in the morning (or maybe not, most folks like not knowing) and have an epiphany, you'll realize that really AREN'T two Parties. Maybe you'll figure out that it's all a game and that "the leaders" don't get to be "leaders" unless they agree to play the game.

Actually you are right, I have seen enough through the years. But it is so obvious that these weasels in the Senate are not any party , they are not even trying to hide anymore..

The final, and most disturbing, possible explanation for the behavior of Republican legislators is that they’re supporting legislation, knowing that it’s bad for both the country and their party, because it’s good for them personally.

Opinion | Passing Through to Corruption

Actually you are right, I have seen enough through the years. But it is so obvious that these weasels in the Senate are not any party , they are not even trying to hide anymore..

The final, and most disturbing, possible explanation for the behavior of Republican legislators is that they’re supporting legislation, knowing that it’s bad for both the country and their party, because it’s good for them personally.

All career politicians are in it for themselves, no one else....

A nothing burger, You progressives need to find a scarier boogie man... lol

So you are supporting one of the biggest lobbyist who lines the pockets of everyone in both parties.?

They are one of the biggest creatures in the swamp.. Why are you supporting the Swamp Rustic.

Money like this along with Big Pharma should not be allowed in any Campaign but congress voted against it..

Reagan/Bush voters were never ‘honest’ to begin with.

Reagan and Bush were just as wrong on the issues as Trump, just as dishonest, just as corrupt, with the same contempt for citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

Spot on, I would add one more thing, they do what the Bankers tell them to do.

Neither of the Bush’s were conservative, Bush Junior spent money like a drunken sailor on foolish things like Foreign aid, and bush sr was a one world government asshat...

I almost wonder if Bush was drinking.. He was certainly distracted while Cheney used him to make zillions. and then Bush got thrown under the bus..
I see this happening again Rustic, mark my word.

Reagan/Bush voters were never ‘honest’ to begin with.

Reagan and Bush were just as wrong on the issues as Trump, just as dishonest, just as corrupt, with the same contempt for citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

How about Obama, honest and above corruption? Say what about Hillary? :lmao:

Go away lefty.

I

Is it ok for trump to fuck every lady he can and not suffer the same consequences as Clinton did just because he's a republican??

Forum List

Back