So What Happened to the Honest Reagan / Bush Republican voters? The Swamp has taken your Party.

Trump is the first president who actually has actively repealed regulations.

For myself as a small government advocate, the words "stable genius" describe him.

LOL.. All he has done is un-do anything Obama put in place... He lays in bed eating while the Rats are busy screwing the republicans and the American people.

------------------------------------------------------ aw haw , Go Trump . lets destroy 'hussein obamas' legacy . Thanks fotrthe admission EWings .
Deferred 5 times a coward a yellow belly ,a republican ,,,But I repeat myself

same number Biden and Cheney received.
Neither was president and why not go back to G Washington Every time someone mentions the here and NOW Republicans go back to Clinton It's the moron Trump sitting in the most powerful seat now He's the one causing all the damage to our countries GOOD NAME

For myself as a small government advocate, the words "stable genius" describe him.

LOL.. All he has done is un-do anything Obama put in place... He lays in bed eating while the Rats are busy screwing the republicans and the American people.

Actually in a lot of ways it’s refreshing with Trump in there, any damage done to the federal government is good for the country. Obama did nothing right as president whatsoever, so the bar is pretty damn low...

Trump is a front and the GOP loves him while he distracts... Do you really think these corrupt people writing the laws behind closed doors care about Trump or you?
Don't you recall satan Paul Ryan, and Rence weaseling around trying to cheat him out..

Do you support these people Rustic..?

524e688f082030f5417afb189a67a364--republican-convention-election-.jpg
View attachment 172757
images
images
View attachment 172759

View attachment 172758View attachment 172760View attachment 172761

Orrin Hatch
Industry Total Individuals PACs
Securities & Investment $728,562 $602,062 $126,500
Pharmaceuticals/Health Products $651,719 $302,919 $348,800
Lobbyists $550,302 $542,875 $7,427

View attachment 172764
630193017.jpg
I trust no career politicians/deep state people. That is the reason why DC is so corrupt they are the swamp. Like I said Trump has plenty of flaws, but he is an amateur when it comes to this compared to the career politicians. Damaging the federal government is damaging the swamp… fact

They were never honest.

I have seen honest people in every party... But they seem to have gone into hiding while the Swamp has taken over..

The Swamp is their party now... .

Career politicians/deep state make up 100% of the swamp. Fact

Looks like the Swamp is voting behind closed doors Rustic. What are you going to do about it?

• “Allowing people and corporate interest groups and others to spend an unlimited amount of unidentified money has enabled certain individuals to swing any and all elections, whether they are congressional, federal, local, state

I left the republicans long ago.

I can not figure out who you support...lol..

But I can not believe anyone would defend the GOP behind closed doors supporting their pocket liners.. they don't care about anyone else.

I'm a true independent conservative. Small government, fiscal responsibility, pro life, nobody owes you a damn thing and keep your PC shit to yourself

Well dear your party is gone... Did you know that people like Arnold Schwarzenegger is trying to bring forth the true Republicans who support your views..
The GOP in power now is not for the American people.. ( sort of like Cheney all over again )

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared.. Instead they seem to support a big fat lie from the Swamp Head Ringer Trump and flip flops so these corrupt GOP can pass bills for their super rich pocket liners.
And I see Excuse after Excuse flip flopping for them, while they are stealing right under your noses.. They have you so brainwashed and distracted, you actually think that they care about you..

Wake - Up fight for your party

Republicans are joining a festival of corruption

enabled by the collapse of all the guardrails around political money) from wealthy individuals and regiments of interest groups. They will have a merry holiday season if the bill passes as expected.

This legislation proves that Washington is, indeed, the “swamp” that President Trump described during the ca
mpaign. But instead of draining it, he and his partisan allies have jumped right in. Actually, they have polluted it further.

Sean Hannity Tells Steve Bannon GOP Is ‘Dead, Morally Corrupt’

Sean Hannity Tells Steve Bannon GOP Is 'Dead, Morally Corrupt' | HuffPost

Opinion | Republicans are joining a festival of corruption
The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared..

last time the debt was lowered was 60 years ago, under Ike.

Seems, IMO, neither party has tried since.
FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since ...
FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration?
Claim: The national debt saw a "surprising" decline of $102 billion between 20 January and 27 July 2017.
Claimed by: The Truth Division
Fact check by Snopes.com: TRUE
Only a fucking moron believes anything from snopes... So you have no credibility right from the start. Extreme left wing is what they are. dumbass
Snopes on brink as founder accused of fraud and lying | Daily Mail Online

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared.. Instead they seem to support a big fat lie from the Swamp Head Ringer Trump and flip flops so these corrupt GOP can pass bills for their super rich pocket liners.
And I see Excuse after Excuse flip flopping for them, while they are stealing right under your noses.. They have you so brainwashed and distracted, you actually think that they care about you..

enabled by the collapse of all the guardrails around political money) from wealthy individuals and regiments of interest groups. They will have a merry holiday season if the bill passes as expected.

This legislation proves that Washington is, indeed, the “swamp” that President Trump described during the ca
mpaign. But instead of draining it, he and his partisan allies have jumped right in. Actually, they have polluted it further.

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared..

FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since ...
FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration?
Claim: The national debt saw a "surprising" decline of $102 billion between 20 January and 27 July 2017.
Claimed by: The Truth Division
Fact check by Snopes.com: TRUE

debt started dropping when Trump took office?

Odd YOU would post that
The truth is the truth

But I can not believe anyone would defend the GOP behind closed doors supporting their pocket liners.. they don't care about anyone else.

I'm a true independent conservative. Small government, fiscal responsibility, pro life, nobody owes you a damn thing and keep your PC shit to yourself

Well dear your party is gone... Did you know that people like Arnold Schwarzenegger is trying to bring forth the true Republicans who support your views..
The GOP in power now is not for the American people.. ( sort of like Cheney all over again )

Reading problems? I claim no party

------------------------------------------------------ aw haw , Go Trump . lets destroy 'hussein obamas' legacy . Thanks fotrthe admission EWings .

Neither was president and why not go back to G Washington Every time someone mentions the here and NOW Republicans go back to Clinton It's the moron Trump sitting in the most powerful seat now He's the one causing all the damage to our countries GOOD NAME
It sounds like you are an Obama suck ass, kiss ass... That alone discredits you...

Reading problems? I claim no party
and no answer

It sounds like you are an Obama suck ass, kiss ass... That alone discredits you...
Not really even though he was 10 times the man and president that the moron drumph could ever hope to be

main-qimg-a9c79a8930138ec23117afca3a579c71

They were never honest.

I have seen honest people in every party... But they seem to have gone into hiding while the Swamp has taken over..

The swamp includes both sides. Admit that and you may be taken serious on this

Stop with the distractions.. I already have said many times that the DNC let the people down with their corruption.. I did not like Clinton either. Now let's get back to who is in power right now.

IMG_0333-1.jpg

Isn't Trump great!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

They were never honest.

Career politicians/deep state make up 100% of the swamp. Fact

Looks like the Swamp is voting behind closed doors Rustic. What are you going to do about it?

• “Allowing people and corporate interest groups and others to spend an unlimited amount of unidentified money has enabled certain individuals to swing any and all elections, whether they are congressional, federal, local, state
The deep state/career politicians have been around for 100+ years… I don’t think I can do anything about it. LOL

Actually in a lot of ways it’s refreshing with Trump in there, any damage done to the federal government is good for the country. Obama did nothing right as president whatsoever, so the bar is pretty damn low...

Trump is a front and the GOP loves him while he distracts... Do you really think these corrupt people writing the laws behind closed doors care about Trump or you?
Don't you recall satan Paul Ryan, and Rence weaseling around trying to cheat him out..

Do you support these people Rustic..?

524e688f082030f5417afb189a67a364--republican-convention-election-.jpg
View attachment 172757
images
images
View attachment 172759

View attachment 172758View attachment 172760View attachment 172761

Orrin Hatch
Industry Total Individuals PACs
Securities & Investment $728,562 $602,062 $126,500
Pharmaceuticals/Health Products $651,719 $302,919 $348,800
Lobbyists $550,302 $542,875 $7,427

View attachment 172764
630193017.jpg
I trust no career politicians/deep state people. That is the reason why DC is so corrupt they are the swamp. Like I said Trump has plenty of flaws, but he is an amateur when it comes to this compared to the career politicians. Damaging the federal government is damaging the swamp… fact

Do you recall how the Senate took advantage of Reagan when he mentally went down before his actual dementia diagnosis .

He had to take the full rap when he came to... These rats have always been there waiting for a chance to line their own pockets..

They stroke Trumps Ego, kiss his hands like a bunch of F-ing weasels Rustic. They are going to throw him under the bus just like Bush..

You don’t get any worse than the last eight years when it comes to waste fraud and abuse. Hopefully Trump can dismantle most of that. Obama was truly an evil man. Fact

Not really even though he was 10 times the man and president that the moron drumph could ever hope to be
Na, Obama was Orwellian the best. A truly evil man...

They were never honest.

Stop with the distractions.. I already have said many times that the DNC let the people down with their corruption.. I did not like Clinton either. Now let's get back to who is in power right now.

You can’t get any more corrupt than the Clintons, and Obama is right on their heels.
While Obama did not have the personal conduct flaws that the Clintons had, what he did in office was absolutely evil. Obama is a bitter weak little man...

Again Rustic, can you debate without bringing in the Clintons? She did not win, remember?

They were never honest.

IMG_0333-1.jpg

Isn't Trump great!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I do like that Trump is exposing the clown show that has always existed in Washington since before the turn of the last century... lol

They were never honest.

You can’t get any more corrupt than the Clintons, and Obama is right on their heels.
While Obama did not have the personal conduct flaws that the Clintons had, what he did in office was absolutely evil. Obama is a bitter weak little man...

Again Rustic, can you debate without bringing in the Clintons? She did not win, remember?

You're trying so hard to make it all about the republicans and ignoring what your own corrupt party has done...hack

You don’t get any worse than the last eight years when it comes to waste fraud and abuse. Hopefully Trump can dismantle most of that. Obama was truly an evil man. Fact

Again, Trump is way in over his head and as long as they keep his ego feed he will sign anything..

Pence is a Dangerous man..

Forum List

Back