So What Happened to the Honest Reagan / Bush Republican voters? The Swamp has taken your Party.

Trump is the first president who actually has actively repealed regulations.

For myself as a small government advocate, the words "stable genius" describe him.

LOL.. All he has done is un-do anything Obama put in place... He lays in bed eating while the Rats are busy screwing the republicans and the American people.

Actually in a lot of ways it’s refreshing with Trump in there, any damage done to the federal government is good for the country. Obama did nothing right as president whatsoever, so the bar is pretty damn low...

Trump is a front and the GOP loves him while he distracts... Do you really think these corrupt people writing the laws behind closed doors care about Trump or you?
Don't you recall satan Paul Ryan, and Rence weaseling around trying to cheat him out..

Do you support these people Rustic..?

524e688f082030f5417afb189a67a364--republican-convention-election-.jpg
View attachment 172757
images
images
View attachment 172759

View attachment 172758View attachment 172760View attachment 172761

Orrin Hatch
Industry Total Individuals PACs
Securities & Investment $728,562 $602,062 $126,500
Pharmaceuticals/Health Products $651,719 $302,919 $348,800
Lobbyists $550,302 $542,875 $7,427

View attachment 172764
630193017.jpg
I trust no career politicians/deep state people. That is the reason why DC is so corrupt they are the swamp. Like I said Trump has plenty of flaws, but he is an amateur when it comes to this compared to the career politicians. Damaging the federal government is damaging the swamp… fact

Do you recall how the Senate took advantage of Reagan when he mentally went down before his actual dementia diagnosis .

He had to take the full rap when he came to... These rats have always been there waiting for a chance to line their own pockets..

They stroke Trumps Ego, kiss his hands like a bunch of F-ing weasels Rustic. They are going to throw him under the bus just like Bush..

That’s why I’ve always said career politicians/deep state make up 100% of the swap…

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared.. Instead they seem to support a big fat lie from the Swamp Head Ringer Trump and flip flops so these corrupt GOP can pass bills for their super rich pocket liners.
And I see Excuse after Excuse flip flopping for them, while they are stealing right under your noses.. They have you so brainwashed and distracted, you actually think that they care about you..

Wake - Up fight for your party

Republicans are joining a festival of corruption

enabled by the collapse of all the guardrails around political money) from wealthy individuals and regiments of interest groups. They will have a merry holiday season if the bill passes as expected.

This legislation proves that Washington is, indeed, the “swamp” that President Trump described during the ca
mpaign. But instead of draining it, he and his partisan allies have jumped right in. Actually, they have polluted it further.

Sean Hannity Tells Steve Bannon GOP Is ‘Dead, Morally Corrupt’

Sean Hannity Tells Steve Bannon GOP Is 'Dead, Morally Corrupt' | HuffPost

Opinion | Republicans are joining a festival of corruption

Bull shit. Love how left wing nut jobs try to tell us how to be good republicans.

They were never honest.

I have seen honest people in every party... But they seem to have gone into hiding while the Swamp has taken over..

The Swamp is their party now... .

The swamp includes both sides. Admit that and you may be taken serious on this

Stop with the distractions.. I already have said many times that the DNC let the people down with their corruption.. I did not like Clinton either. Now let's get back to who is in power right now.

You can’t get any more corrupt than the Clintons, and Obama is right on their heels.
While Obama did not have the personal conduct flaws that the Clintons had, what he did in office was absolutely evil. Obama is a bitter weak little man...

Again Rustic, can you debate without bringing in the Clintons? She did not win, remember?

I know, but ain’t it fun?
They are such easy targets... The gift that keeps on giving. They have an ocean of corrupt behavior to choose from. Lol

Last edited:
The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared.. Instead they seem to support a big fat lie from the Swamp Head Ringer Trump and flip flops so these corrupt GOP can pass bills for their super rich pocket liners.
And I see Excuse after Excuse flip flopping for them, while they are stealing right under your noses.. They have you so brainwashed and distracted, you actually think that they care about you..

enabled by the collapse of all the guardrails around political money) from wealthy individuals and regiments of interest groups. They will have a merry holiday season if the bill passes as expected.

This legislation proves that Washington is, indeed, the “swamp” that President Trump described during the ca
mpaign. But instead of draining it, he and his partisan allies have jumped right in. Actually, they have polluted it further.

Bull shit. Love how left wing nut jobs try to tell us how to be good republicans.

Hello, the Real Republicans are coming together to fight against what is in there right now and will in the next race ( who ever is in congress are just using the name while they steal right under your nose Predfan , wake up..lol)

So using your "logic" for the sake of their "integrity" they should have stayed home and let Hillary win.

I have seen honest people in every party... But they seem to have gone into hiding while the Swamp has taken over..

Stop with the distractions.. I already have said many times that the DNC let the people down with their corruption.. I did not like Clinton either. Now let's get back to who is in power right now.

You can’t get any more corrupt than the Clintons, and Obama is right on their heels.
While Obama did not have the personal conduct flaws that the Clintons had, what he did in office was absolutely evil. Obama is a bitter weak little man...

Again Rustic, can you debate without bringing in the Clintons? She did not win, remember?

You're trying so hard to make it all about the republicans and ignoring what your own corrupt party has done...hack

Make your own thread...lol .... Who is in power now Sassy?

I left the republicans long ago.

I can not figure out who you support...lol..

But I can not believe anyone would defend the GOP behind closed doors supporting their pocket liners.. they don't care about anyone else.

I'm a true independent conservative. Small government, fiscal responsibility, pro life, nobody owes you a damn thing and keep your PC shit to yourself

Well dear your party is gone... Did you know that people like Arnold Schwarzenegger is trying to bring forth the true Republicans who support your views..
The GOP in power now is not for the American people.. ( sort of like Cheney all over again )
You don’t get any worse than the last eight years when it comes to waste fraud and abuse. Hopefully Trump can dismantle most of that. Obama was truly an evil man. Fact

Again, Trump is way in over his head and as long as they keep his ego feed he will sign anything..

Pence is a Dangerous man..

You don’t get any more dangerous than the last eight years, but with Trump in there he is like a bull in a China shop. Some China needs to be busting...

Hello, the Real Republicans are coming together to fight against what is in there right now and will in the next race ( who ever is in congress are just using the name while they steal right under your nose Predfan , wake up..lol)

Go away lefty.

So using your "logic" for the sake of their "integrity" they should have stayed home and let Hillary win.

Oh a newbee putting words in my mouth, I never said that.
The true Republicans need to stand against the shit heads using their name.

Sort of like what Cheney did to Bush

Go away lefty.

It is my thread... Bye Bye you know that I am right.. You are old enough to see that this is not the republican party.. but they are using your name..

You're trying so hard to make it all about the republicans and ignoring what your own corrupt party has done...hack

Make your own thread...lol .... Who is in power now Sassy?

The party you're whining about.....think hard now. moron

If you don't want rebuttal don't start shit

They were never honest.

------------------------------------ TRUMP is the party now EWings .

Trump's presidency will go down in history as the party of the Swamp.. He is clueless and they take full advantage of that.

Na, The swamp is over 100 years old… Since we don’t have single term limits federally elected politicians and the existence of career civilian federal jobs. The swamp always be there... Sorry to say

Go away lefty.

It is my thread... Bye Bye you know that I am right.. You are old enough to see that this is not the republican party.. but they are using your name..

Republicans don’t care what lefties have to say about acting like republicans. Now go away like I told you to.

They were never honest.

Thank God these deplorables don't bring up Nixon or Ike Wonder if any of them believe the orange moron puts the country ,the presidency above himself

What Nixon did was small potatoes compared to what's going on today.

Oh so you are admitting the corruption..lol

What are you doing about it, except ignoring it? The GOP has Hy-Jacked your name..

Go away lefty.

Republicans don’t care what lefties have to say about acting like republicans. Now go away like I told you to.

Then get out of my thread, you have nothing to say then move on.

Go away lefty.

Then get out of my thread, you have nothing to say then move on.

That’s funny, your thread started with nothing to say.

just curious sassy ,as a conservative do you really believe trumps hands are clean as far as russia and money laundering go?
There is no Russian connection... actually if there is a Russian connection it’s on the Clinton side…

Go away lefty.

I

Thank God these deplorables don't bring up Nixon or Ike Wonder if any of them believe the orange moron puts the country ,the presidency above himself

What Nixon did was small potatoes compared to what's going on today.

Oh so you are admitting the corruption..lol

What are you doing about it, except ignoring it? The GOP has Hy-Jacked your name..

Are you smoking dope? YOUR party is just as fucking bad. Fuck off with your partisan bullshit

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared..

last time the debt was lowered was 60 years ago, under Ike.

Seems, IMO, neither party has tried since.

I just wonder why the GOP adopted this less Dept blah blah when they do as much damage as anyone..

It seems to be worse than ever..

Forum List

Back