So What Happened to the Honest Reagan / Bush Republican voters? The Swamp has taken your Party.

They were never honest.

I have seen honest people in every party... But they seem to have gone into hiding while the Swamp has taken over..

The Swamp is their party now... .

The swamp includes both sides. Admit that and you may be taken serious on this

Stop with the distractions.. I already have said many times that the DNC let the people down with their corruption.. I did not like Clinton either. Now let's get back to who is in power right now.

Thank God these deplorables don't bring up Nixon or Ike Wonder if any of them believe the orange moron puts the country ,the presidency above himself

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared.. Instead they seem to support a big fat lie from the Swamp Head Ringer Trump and flip flops so these corrupt GOP can pass bills for their super rich pocket liners.
And I see Excuse after Excuse flip flopping for them, while they are stealing right under your noses.. They have you so brainwashed and distracted, you actually think that they care about you..

Wake - Up fight for your party

Republicans are joining a festival of corruption

enabled by the collapse of all the guardrails around political money) from wealthy individuals and regiments of interest groups. They will have a merry holiday season if the bill passes as expected.

This legislation proves that Washington is, indeed, the “swamp” that President Trump described during the ca
mpaign. But instead of draining it, he and his partisan allies have jumped right in. Actually, they have polluted it further.

Sean Hannity Tells Steve Bannon GOP Is ‘Dead, Morally Corrupt’

Sean Hannity Tells Steve Bannon GOP Is 'Dead, Morally Corrupt' | HuffPost

Opinion | Republicans are joining a festival of corruption

That's rich.

Trump is the first president who actually has actively repealed regulations.

For myself as a small government advocate, the words "stable genius" describe him.

LOL.. All he has done is un-do anything Obama put in place... He lays in bed eating while the Rats are busy screwing the republicans and the American people.

------------------------------------------------------ aw haw , Go Trump . lets destroy 'hussein obamas' legacy . Thanks for the admission EWings .

Last edited:
They were never honest.

I have seen honest people in every party... But they seem to have gone into hiding while the Swamp has taken over..

Stop with the distractions.. I already have said many times that the DNC let the people down with their corruption.. I did not like Clinton either. Now let's get back to who is in power right now.

You can’t get any more corrupt than the Clintons, and Obama is right on their heels.
While Obama did not have the personal conduct flaws that the Clintons had, what he did in office was absolutely evil. Obama is a bitter weak little man...

They were never honest.

Thank God these deplorables don't bring up Nixon or Ike Wonder if any of them believe the orange moron puts the country ,the presidency above himself
Every career politician that ever lived has been corrupt. fact

For myself as a small government advocate, the words "stable genius" describe him.

LOL.. All he has done is un-do anything Obama put in place... He lays in bed eating while the Rats are busy screwing the republicans and the American people.

------------------------------------------------------ aw haw , Go Trump . lets destroy 'hussein obamas' legacy . Thanks fotrthe admission EWings .
Deferred 5 times a coward a yellow belly ,a republican ,,,But I repeat myself

They were never honest.

What Nixon did was small potatoes compared to what's going on today.

There would be no trump if there was no Obama, Karma is a bitch

just curious sassy ,as a conservative do you really believe trumps hands are clean as far as russia and money laundering go?

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared.. Instead they seem to support a big fat lie from the Swamp Head Ringer Trump and flip flops so these corrupt GOP can pass bills for their super rich pocket liners.
And I see Excuse after Excuse flip flopping for them, while they are stealing right under your noses.. They have you so brainwashed and distracted, you actually think that they care about you..

enabled by the collapse of all the guardrails around political money) from wealthy individuals and regiments of interest groups. They will have a merry holiday season if the bill passes as expected.

This legislation proves that Washington is, indeed, the “swamp” that President Trump described during the ca
mpaign. But instead of draining it, he and his partisan allies have jumped right in. Actually, they have polluted it further.

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared..

last time the debt was lowered was 60 years ago, under Ike.

Seems, IMO, neither party has tried since.

------------------------------------------------------ aw haw , Go Trump . lets destroy 'hussein obamas' legacy . Thanks fotrthe admission EWings .
Deferred 5 times a coward a yellow belly ,a republican ,,,But I repeat myself

same number Biden and Cheney received.

Actually in a lot of ways it’s refreshing with Trump in there, any damage done to the federal government is good for the country. Obama did nothing right as president whatsoever, so the bar is pretty damn low...

Trump is a front and the GOP loves him while he distracts... Do you really think these corrupt people writing the laws behind closed doors care about Trump or you?
Don't you recall satan Paul Ryan, and Rence weaseling around trying to cheat him out..

Do you support these people Rustic..?

524e688f082030f5417afb189a67a364--republican-convention-election-.jpg
upload_2018-1-21_6-42-58.jpeg

images
images
upload_2018-1-21_6-46-59.jpeg

upload_2018-1-21_6-46-48.jpeg
upload_2018-1-21_6-49-13.png
upload_2018-1-21_6-50-30.jpeg

Orrin Hatch
Industry Total Individuals PACs
Securities & Investment $728,562 $602,062 $126,500
Pharmaceuticals/Health Products $651,719 $302,919 $348,800
Lobbyists $550,302 $542,875 $7,427

upload_2018-1-21_6-55-36.jpeg
630193017.jpg

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared..

FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since ...
FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration?
Claim: The national debt saw a "surprising" decline of $102 billion between 20 January and 27 July 2017.
Claimed by: The Truth Division
Fact check by Snopes.com: TRUE

There would be no trump if there was no Obama, Karma is a bitch
BS just like there'd be no gwb if not for Clinton?
All of it is true, the Country keeps on electing career politicians. That’s why I say it’s refreshing to have Trump in there even with all of his flaws. Career politicians only have their self interest in mind when they make their decisions.
Obama was extremely hostile to Christians in general it’s nice to have Trump in there to start to right that wrong...

FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since ...
FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration?
Claim: The national debt saw a "surprising" decline of $102 billion between 20 January and 27 July 2017.
Claimed by: The Truth Division
Fact check by Snopes.com: TRUE

debt started dropping when Trump took office?

Odd YOU would post that

Forum List

Back