So What Happened to the Honest Reagan / Bush Republican voters? The Swamp has taken your Party.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared.. Instead they seem to support a big fat lie from the Swamp Head Ringer Trump and flip flops so these corrupt GOP can pass bills for their super rich pocket liners.
And I see Excuse after Excuse flip flopping for them, while they are stealing right under your noses.. They have you so brainwashed and distracted, you actually think that they care about you..

Wake - Up fight for your party

Republicans are joining a festival of corruption

enabled by the collapse of all the guardrails around political money) from wealthy individuals and regiments of interest groups. They will have a merry holiday season if the bill passes as expected.

This legislation proves that Washington is, indeed, the “swamp” that President Trump described during the ca
mpaign. But instead of draining it, he and his partisan allies have jumped right in. Actually, they have polluted it further.

Sean Hannity Tells Steve Bannon GOP Is ‘Dead, Morally Corrupt’

Sean Hannity Tells Steve Bannon GOP Is 'Dead, Morally Corrupt' | HuffPost

Opinion | Republicans are joining a festival of corruption

Trump is the first president who actually has actively repealed regulations.

For myself as a small government advocate, the words "stable genius" describe him.

For myself as a small government advocate, the words "stable genius" describe him.

LOL.. All he has done is un-do anything Obama put in place... He lays in bed eating while the Rats are busy screwing the republicans and the American people.

The Republicans of honesty lowering the DEBT and less Government seem to have disappeared.. Instead they seem to support a big fat lie from the Swamp Head Ringer Trump and flip flops so these corrupt GOP can pass bills for their super rich pocket liners.
And I see Excuse after Excuse flip flopping for them, while they are stealing right under your noses.. They have you so brainwashed and distracted, you actually think that they care about you..

enabled by the collapse of all the guardrails around political money) from wealthy individuals and regiments of interest groups. They will have a merry holiday season if the bill passes as expected.

This legislation proves that Washington is, indeed, the “swamp” that President Trump described during the ca
mpaign. But instead of draining it, he and his partisan allies have jumped right in. Actually, they have polluted it further.

All career politicians are corrupt to the core, career politicians/deep state make up 100% of the “swamp”.
The federal debt/unfunded liabilities are far too large to ever be paid back...

All career politicians are corrupt to the core, career politicians/deep state make up 100% of the “swamp”.

Term limits

LOL.. All he has done is un-do anything Obama put in place... He lays in bed eating while the Rats are busy screwing the republicans and the American people.

Actually in a lot of ways it’s refreshing with Trump in there, any damage done to the federal government is good for the country. Obama did nothing right as president whatsoever, so the bar is pretty damn low...

Term limits
Bingo! Single term limits would be a great start for all federal elected jobs. And there should be no careers in civilian nonelected federal jobs.

They were never honest.

I have seen honest people in every party... But they seem to have gone into hiding while the Swamp has taken over..

The Swamp is their party now... .

The swamp includes both sides. Admit that and you may be taken serious on this

Stop with the distractions.. I already have said many times that the DNC let the people down with their corruption.. I did not like Clinton either. Now let's get back to who is in power right now.

Is long as there are career politicians/deep state there will continue to be absolute waste, fraud and abuse in the federal government.

I left the republicans long ago.

I can not figure out who you support...lol..

But I can not believe anyone would defend the GOP behind closed doors supporting their pocket liners.. they don't care about anyone else.

I'm a true independent conservative. Small government, fiscal responsibility, pro life, nobody owes you a damn thing and keep your PC shit to yourself

They were never honest.

I have seen honest people in every party... But they seem to have gone into hiding while the Swamp has taken over..

The Swamp is their party now... .

The swamp includes both sides. Admit that and you may be taken serious on this

Stop with the distractions.. I already have said many times that the DNC let the people down with their corruption.. I did not like Clinton either. Now let's get back to who is in power right now.

My distraction is in way of your narrative

Forum List

Back