So, we all agree then. In the light of the Ray Rice hype.....

Man beats on a woman in my presence, I beat on man. It's that simple.

That's noble, but if you were on that elevator and tried to beat on Ray Rice you would have ended up in much worse shape than she did.

Doubtful

Big brute NFL player who relies on his size advantage to beat up on women vs career MP who has been trained by the best hand to hand combat experts the Army's money can buy.

Who do you think Las Vegas would put their money on, champ? Try to be realistic.

Son, the realistic answer is, I wasn't trained to fight in a ring. I was trained to end fights before the other person even had a chance to think "hey that wasn't a fair move"

Were you trained to duck questions? Answer it directly.

Okay, here's a direct answer. NFL players are trained for violence of action on a football field, Army MPs are trained for violence of action.

We're you under the impression that Rice knocking out a woman meant he was an accomplished fighter

Question. If Ray Rice got into an argument with an opposing team member on the field and punched him in the face, knocked him out, and dragged him off the field....would the NFL not give him the boot?
For what?

Knocking him out or for dragging him off the field? Knocking him out is a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and an ejection. Dragging him off the field is holding and will get him 10 yards.
What is punching someone in the face (without a helmut), knocking them out, and dragging them off the field?

Question. If Ray Rice got into an argument with an opposing team member on the field and punched him in the face, knocked him out, and dragged him off the field....would the NFL not give him the boot?

1. What is this obsession with "dragged her out of the elevator"? Do people actually think it would have been better for him to just leave her there? People keep saying this, as if this part makes the whole thing worse. And really, it just goes to show that people are in lynch mob mode. Because continually ranting about this part of the whole incident as if it worsens Rice's crime is insanely ridiculous.

2. In your hypothetical on-field fight, the most likely result would be ejection from the game and a multi game suspension, and probably a fine in addition. The exact punishment would be determined based on an evaluation of the particulars of the situation. For example, if the other player had been the one to initiate the fight fight, Rice would likely end up with a relatively light punishment, probably something like what he got initially in this current incident. If Rice had hauled off out of nowhere and punched the other player, he would likely end up with a much stiffer penalty.

What's ridiculous is that SHE married HIM AFTER he knocked her out.

Women have to take responsibility for their greed and stupidity when warranted.

You know she only married him for money. That's why she's defending him now.

He knocked her out and dragged her half way out of an elevator. If that other guy hadn't stepped in the elevator doors would kept hitting her in the head.

Ray rice is a pussy and his wife is a money grubbing whore. They deserve each other.

That is a pretty ridiculous thing to say.

Seriously, whether it was a woman or not, why is Rice not being charged with assault and in jail?

For what?

Knocking him out or for dragging him off the field? Knocking him out is a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and an ejection. Dragging him off the field is holding and will get him 10 yards.
What is punching someone in the face (without a helmut), knocking them out, and dragging them off the field?
A suspension and a fine. Probably a 15 yard penalty and loss of down.

Have you seen the video? He was a football player. He should have at least picked her up and carried her out but instead he dragged her out.

1. What is this obsession with "dragged her out of the elevator"? Do people actually think it would have been better for him to just leave her there? People keep saying this, as if this part makes the whole thing worse. And really, it just goes to show that people are in lynch mob mode. Because continually ranting about this part of the whole incident as if it worsens Rice's crime is insanely ridiculous.

2. In your hypothetical on-field fight, the most likely result would be ejection from the game and a multi game suspension, and probably a fine in addition. The exact punishment would be determined based on an evaluation of the particulars of the situation. For example, if the other player had been the one to initiate the fight fight, Rice would likely end up with a relatively light punishment, probably something like what he got initially in this current incident. If Rice had hauled off out of nowhere and punched the other player, he would likely end up with a much stiffer penalty.

That's noble, but if you were on that elevator and tried to beat on Ray Rice you would have ended up in much worse shape than she did.

Doubtful

Big brute NFL player who relies on his size advantage to beat up on women vs career MP who has been trained by the best hand to hand combat experts the Army's money can buy.

Who do you think Las Vegas would put their money on, champ? Try to be realistic.

Son, the realistic answer is, I wasn't trained to fight in a ring. I was trained to end fights before the other person even had a chance to think "hey that wasn't a fair move"

Were you trained to duck questions? Answer it directly.

Okay, here's a direct answer. NFL players are trained for violence of action on a football field, Army MPs are trained for violence of action.

We're you under the impression that Rice knocking out a woman meant he was an accomplished fighter

Not at all. The question stands, and that was most certainly NOT a direct answer.

Seriously, whether it was a woman or not, why is Rice not being charged with assault and in jail?
He was charged but he got accepted into a program that allows him to go to classes and eventually get the assault expunged from his record. Normally only non-violent offenders get to take that program from what I've read. But he is a football player so he probably got special consideration.

For what?

I doubt that.

For what?

I doubt that.
You'd have given him 10 yards instead of 15?

Yes, he should have left her where she lay and called for help. He is an athlete and would know that when people suffer from a traumatic event and are laying on the ground you prevent them from moving. He showed an additional disregard for the victims health and safety and an effort to cover up his crime by attempting to move the victim away from the crime scene and or his reluctance to call for help that would have brought emergency medical attention to the victim.

Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?
If Rice's fiancee had military training and a gun, he would not have been able to deck her like he did. Your argument is a Fail Argument. :D
Would that have stopped her from spitting on him?
It is acceptable to respond to spitting with a knock out punch? I sure hope no child ever spits on you.

Best be careful because you just opened the door for someone to compare women to children.
How do you figure that one?

Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?
Women are women...no matter what the LIBTARDS say. Stop trying to give them penises. Rice fucked up but it should not take his life away.
Wait....what do penises have to do with anything?

Right?
Women are women...no matter what the LIBTARDS say. Stop trying to give them penises. Rice fucked up but it should not take his life away.
Wait....what do penises have to do with anything?
You mean Tally-Wackers, Meat-Batons, One-eyed Willys, or
Mr. Happy
Bald-Headed Yogurt Slinger
Big Dick and the Twins
Long Dong Silver
Jimmy
Johnson
Little Chubby
Captain Winky
One Eyed Willy
Ole One Eye
One Eyed Monster
Purple-Headed Soldier
Purple Headed Warrior
Peter
Harry Johnson
Well it does seem like men are penile-centric.

I guess I'm old fashioned,, men shouldn't be hitting women and women who want that special protection shouldn't be wanting to be in front line combat positions.

Sorry ladies , but there are plenty of other roles you can fill in the military.
What special protection do you speak of?

Well, one special protection is I would, and indeed have, intervene when I see man hitting a woman. I feel far less inclined to if it is a man being hit, and I wouldn't even break stride if it was a woman hitting a man.
That's what you consider a special protection? LMAO

Did you think I meant special legal considerations ? If so, that is a failure on your end, not mine.

Although , I think I could successfully argue that the selective service process gives special legal protections to women.
Yes, that's what I thought. Otherwise your statements make no sense whatsoever.

"women who want that special protection shouldn't be wanting to be in front line combat positions."

Are you seriously telling me that if some guy was beating on in you in public you wouldn't expect a man to stand up and stop it? That's sad, what kind of men do you have in your life?

I would expect a human to do something to help another in distress. Your morality does not equal special privilege.

An excellent, altho an obvious, reply.

So we agree then, that standards should not be lowered in order to placate feminists that demand more women should be firefighters?

If a woman can pass all of the physical standards that men have to to pass, then fine.

Also, I love how me saying women do not belong on the battlefield means that I am saying women should be hit......according to liberal logic.

To all rational thinkers (non politically correct liberals). Have you ever seen any liberal disposition that makes sense, not hypocritical, or logical? I have never seen one of them ever make sense about anything.
i know you like to retard often and all but seriously this is one of your better retard moments.
Nobody is saying this. What people are saying is that you are using this story to attack women in order to make some political statement because you find women are inferior when it comes to those types of jobs.
Next time you want to make a thread. Dont
Actually, he's a nice replacement for LGS before she comes back.

Have you seen the video? He was a football player. He should have at least picked her up and carried her out but instead he dragged her out.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome to the lynch mob. Because that is by far the most ridiculously petty thing I have heard yet in all of his.

So we agree then, that standards should not be lowered in order to placate feminists that demand more women should be firefighters?

If a woman can pass all of the physical standards that men have to to pass, then fine.

Also, I love how me saying women do not belong on the battlefield means that I am saying women should be hit......according to liberal logic.

To all rational thinkers (non politically correct liberals). Have you ever seen any liberal disposition that makes sense, not hypocritical, or logical? I have never seen one of them ever make sense about anything.
i know you like to retard often and all but seriously this is one of your better retard moments.
Nobody is saying this. What people are saying is that you are using this story to attack women in order to make some political statement because you find women are inferior when it comes to those types of jobs.
Next time you want to make a thread. Dont
Actually, he's a nice replacement for LGS before she comes back.
Teaparty is here...And Kosher...The retard quota has been filled up

I think they were both a bit tipsy.

Right?
If Rice's fiancee had military training and a gun, he would not have been able to deck her like he did. Your argument is a Fail Argument. :D
Would that have stopped her from spitting on him?
It is acceptable to respond to spitting with a knock out punch? I sure hope no child ever spits on you.

Best be careful because you just opened the door for someone to compare women to children.
How do you figure that one?

It's called moving the goalposts.

Forum List

Back