So, we all agree then. In the light of the Ray Rice hype.....

I guess I'm old fashioned,, men shouldn't be hitting women and women who want that special protection shouldn't be wanting to be in front line combat positions.

Sorry ladies , but there are plenty of other roles you can fill in the military.
What special protection do you speak of?

Well, one special protection is I would, and indeed have, intervene when I see man hitting a woman. I feel far less inclined to if it is a man being hit, and I wouldn't even break stride if it was a woman hitting a man.
That's what you consider a special protection? LMAO

Did you think I meant special legal considerations ? If so, that is a failure on your end, not mine.

Although , I think I could successfully argue that the selective service process gives special legal protections to women.
Yes, that's what I thought. Otherwise your statements make no sense whatsoever.

"women who want that special protection shouldn't be wanting to be in front line combat positions."

Are you seriously telling me that if some guy was beating on in you in public you wouldn't expect a man to stand up and stop it? That's sad, what kind of men do you have in your life?

Man beats on a woman in my presence, I beat on man. It's that simple.
I would expect a human to do something to help another in distress. Your morality does not equal special privilege.

Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?
How the hell did we get from a football player punching and knocking a woman out in an elevator to women on the battlefield? Should we put women in body armor and furnish them with weapons when they get on an elevator with a football player?

Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?

What kind of illogical scumbag are you? There is no "hype." Quite the contrary is now causing the NFL trouble. A woman getting knocked out by her fiancee - a professional athlete who could no doubt knock YOU out easier than he did her - has 0 to do with women working in various professions. YOU have got some problems, babydick.

So, you are saying women belong on a battlefield? You say standards ought to be lowered in order for more women to be firefighters?

You fucking think I am saying Ray Rice hitting a woman is perfectly ok?

You fuckstick moron. You stupid fucking illiterate pile of shit. Fuck you slope.
...and the sock puppet exposes himself.

Wel, no, we don't know that she initiated the violence. Impossible to tell from the video and we don't know what happened before they got in the elevator.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder about something.

Actually, we do know. She was arrested, charged with assault. And she's admitted to it. So....

But this has been receiving alot more coverage in my area from day one than probably the rest of the country, so I'll have to assume no harm/no foul on you not knowing all of that. But seriously, it's pretty clear to me from the video that you can see her hit him.
She admitted to initiating the violence?

I would expect a human to do something to help another in distress. Your morality does not equal special privilege.

Of course it equates to special privilege. I already stated, I wouldn't normally defend a man who was getting hit by one man, so therefor women get a special consideration. I think most normal men agree with me.

come on, was Rice's knockout blow really an appropriate response to her hitting him? He barely flinched and then knocked her the fuck out, THEN drug her around unconscious body around a hotel.

Jesus

henry-vacuum-cleaner.jpg

You're cherry picking, and then looking at it in a vacuum. None of any of it was appropriate. Why do you not understand that? This entire thing was a case of an escalating lover's quarrel lubricated with alcohol, turned abusive. That abuse began before either one of them resorted to physical violence. They were both drunk, they were both out of line, it escalated, that escalation eventually led to violence, and it culminated with Janay unconscious.

Wel, no, we don't know that she initiated the violence. Impossible to tell from the video and we don't know what happened before they got in the elevator.

Actually, we do know. She was arrested, charged with assault. And she's admitted to it. So....

But this has been receiving alot more coverage in my area from day one than probably the rest of the country, so I'll have to assume no harm/no foul on you not knowing all of that. But seriously, it's pretty clear to me from the video that you can see her hit him.

Yes, she did so in at attempt to explain why she married the dumb shit after this incident. She absolutely hit him first, this time.

come on, was Rice's knockout blow really an appropriate response to her hitting him? He barely flinched and then knocked her the fuck out, THEN drug her around unconscious body around a hotel.

Jesus

henry-vacuum-cleaner.jpg

You're cherry picking, and then looking at it in a vacuum. None of any of it was appropriate. Why do you not understand that? This entire thing was a case of an escalating lover's quarrel lubricated with alcohol, turned abusive. That abuse began before either one of them resorted to physical violence. They were both drunk, they were both out of line, it escalated, that escalation eventually led to violence, and it culminated with Janay unconscious.

No, I'm saying short of pulling a weapon on him, that particular woman posed NO threat to THAT particular man, and knocking her unconscious was not an appropriate response regardless of any other factor.

Yes. Months ago. And it was with that understanding that Rice's initial punishment was so seemingly lenient. Because it wasn't about a hot head beating his woman to teach her her role in the kitchen making him pie. The whole thing was a mutual escalation.

:banghead:

Right?
If Rice's fiancee had military training and a gun, he would not have been able to deck her like he did. Your argument is a Fail Argument. :D
How so? he punched her so fast that no training would've have stop him. Also she was obviously drunk.

Indeed, if I am to understand this idiot, a woman should now be armed BEFORE she agrees to date a guy or, God forbid, she becomes engaged. Apparently this Bodecea person believes that men are at their most dangerous directly BEFORE they get married. Jesus.....For the life of me, I don't know how the hell my Wife and I have remained married all these years........ :banghead:
Bodey is a lesbian, she thinks all men are the devil.

You fucking think I am saying Ray Rice hitting a woman is perfectly ok?...

Don't whine now, babydick, you started this thread in order to draw an illogical connection between Rice knocking out a woman and all women working in certain professions. Your choice, so save the tears.

How about it, tough guy? If you were in an argument with Ray Rice and he cold-cocked you in a small, enclosed space do you think you would still be on your feet?

How about it, tough guy? Considering the great likelihood that YOU are weaker than the average man, should you be excluded from certain professions?

How about it, tough guy? Have you noticed that in modern warfare the outcome of battles is so very seldom decided based on who would win an arm-wrestling contest? If the nation were at war such that a draft were necessary should YOU be rejected for service because YOU couldn't win any wrestling contest of any kind even pitted against a 98lbs. woman suffering from osteoporosis?

Of course it equates to special privilege. I already stated, I wouldn't normally defend a man who was getting hit by one man, so therefor women get a special consideration. I think most normal men agree with me.
Again, LMAO.

No, I'm saying short of pulling a weapon on him, that particular woman posed NO threat to THAT particular man, and knocking her unconscious was not an appropriate response regardless of any other factor.

o_0

So assault against men is perfectly okay. Because it's a woman doing the assaulting.

Yeah, and you're not a sexist at all....

Yes, she did so in at attempt to explain why she married the dumb shit after this incident. She absolutely hit him first, this time.
Link?

Again, LMAO.

Hmmm, I had thought you more intelligent than that. Guess that was my mistake.

Man beats on a woman in my presence, I beat on man. It's that simple.

That's noble, but if you were on that elevator and tried to beat on Ray Rice you would have ended up in much worse shape than she did.

Doubtful

Big brute NFL player who relies on his size advantage to beat up on women vs career MP who has been trained by the best hand to hand combat experts the Army's money can buy.

Forum List

Back