So, we all agree then. In the light of the Ray Rice hype.....

Yes, he should have left her where she lay and called for help. He is an athlete and would know that when people suffer from a traumatic event and are laying on the ground you prevent them from moving. He showed an additional disregard for the victims health and safety and an effort to cover up his crime by attempting to move the victim away from the crime scene and or his reluctance to call for help that would have brought emergency medical attention to the victim.

:rofl:

So, because he's an athlete, he should also be a doctor? Man, some of you really make me question whether humans really are the most intelligent animals in the world. Because some of this stuff is absolute drivel. You're grasping in desperation, just begging for any reason to continue on your lynch mob.

Yes, he should have left her where she lay and called for help. He is an athlete and would know that when people suffer from a traumatic event and are laying on the ground you prevent them from moving. He showed an additional disregard for the victims health and safety and an effort to cover up his crime by attempting to move the victim away from the crime scene and or his reluctance to call for help that would have brought emergency medical attention to the victim.

:rofl:

So, because he's an athlete, he should also be a doctor? Man, some of you really make me question whether humans really are the most intelligent animals in the world. Because some of this stuff is absolute drivel. You're grasping in desperation, just begging for any reason to continue on your lynch mob.
It doesn't take a doctor. Apparently you have never played sports and specifically not football. You learn to prevent an injured player from moving and wait for the coach and or medical staff to get to the injured player. You learn that any injury that includes the neck or spine can be made worse with movement, even causing paralysis.

Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?

The only thing I agree with about this whole situation is.......

If Michael Samms decked his lover, there would be one thread on this matter with a half a dozen posts in it.

Seriously, whether it was a woman or not, why is Rice not being charged with assault and in jail?

Because the Prosecutor and Judge in this case felt that he should be entered into a program that would prevent him from being a convicted felon after 1 year of good behavior and some classes..

Quite unlike the single mom who accidently ended up in New Jersey with her concealed weapon, which she had a permit for, and was pulled over for a traffic ticket. She was arrested when she notified the Officer that she had a weapon. The same Prosecutor and Judge deemed her too dangerous to be allowed entry into the same program.

Judge denies motion to dismiss case against Philly mom arrested for legal gun in NJ Fox News

Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?
How the hell did we get from a football player punching and knocking a woman out in an elevator to women on the battlefield? Should we put women in body armor and furnish them with weapons when they get on an elevator with a football player?

Well, according to this idiot Bodecea, yes!

:banghead:

Right?
If Rice's fiancee had military training and a gun, he would not have been able to deck her like he did. Your argument is a Fail Argument. :D
How so? he punched her so fast that no training would've have stop him. Also she was obviously drunk.

Indeed, if I am to understand this idiot, a woman should now be armed BEFORE she agrees to date a guy or, God forbid, she becomes engaged. Apparently this Bodecea person believes that men are at their most dangerous directly BEFORE they get married. Jesus.....For the life of me, I don't know how the hell my Wife and I have remained married all these years........ :banghead:
Bodey is a lesbian, she thinks all men are the devil.

No doubt. Hell, I can't complain too much about that pervert, I'm a lesbian, too! :dance:

Right?

If Michael Samms decked his lover, there would be one thread on this matter with a half a dozen posts in it.
Ah...so you know this for sure?

I, for one, would call for the exact same punishment.

Is the Owl concerned that women should be beaten regularly by men and put in their place?

Nope. Only YOU should be beaten regularly. Might wise your dumbass up.
Ah...a Ray Rice wannabee.

Well, if it would wise your dumbass up - I wouldn't mind old Ray-Ray kicking your ass on a regular basis....me? I don't hit women. But then again, you're not actually a "woman", are you?
Of course I am a woman....shall I question your "manhood" now? Or, has that bus already left the station? :D

Right?
How the hell did we get from a football player punching and knocking a woman out in an elevator to women on the battlefield? Should we put women in body armor and furnish them with weapons when they get on an elevator with a football player?

Well, according to this idiot Bodecea, yes!
I apologize for intimidating you so much.

Is the Owl concerned that women should be beaten regularly by men and put in their place?

Well, if it would wise your dumbass up - I wouldn't mind old Ray-Ray kicking your ass on a regular basis....me? I don't hit women. But then again, you're not actually a "woman", are you?

Ah , a variation of the " I beat women for their own good" routine.

I just watched the entire video and it appears he hit her in the face twice. Once after she pushed the elevator button, and again after she went after him for punching him the first time.

Why is it only being reported that he hit her once?

(Second video down at the link)

Video Ray Rice Knocks Out His Fianc e In An Elevator
And the way she flinched before the first punch, it looks like he spit in her face.

Right?

Bullshit. You'd be calling for a study to find out how hard a

Do you still beat your wife?

Right?

You would be one of the half dozen

Most would call the lover a pussy for making a fuss over it

Of course I am a woman....shall I question your "manhood" now? Or, has that bus already left the station? :D

Poor baby......want to call someone who gives a shit? Fucking pervert

Right?

I think I've made it clear that I don't hit women.

How about leaving my wife out of it to.

Right?

I think I've made it clear that I don't hit women.

How about leaving my wife out of it to.

Someone trying to kick nuts around here....???

Forum List

Back