So, we all agree then. In the light of the Ray Rice hype.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?

No.

But I think that we should demand that every woman over the age of 17 should be REQUIRED to register with Selective Service.

Every one of them.

Is the Owl concerned that women should be beaten regularly by men and put in their place?

Last edited:
I was watching Dr. Phil on Fox and Friends a little while ago.. He said there is no reason ever for a man to hit a woman and the twits were agreeing.

I strongly disagree.

If any woman ever hits me, I will hit her back. If you want to be treated like a lady, then act like one. If you want to act like a man, you will get treated like one.

If I felt threatened by a woman, I would even shoot her if that is what it came to.

Prisons are full of women who are even more violent, more deadly, then the average man.

I was watching Dr. Phil on Fox and Friends a little while ago.. He said there is no reason ever for a man to hit a woman and the twits were agreeing.

I strongly disagree.

If any woman ever hits me, I will hit her back. If you want to be treated like a lady, then act like one. If you want to act like a man, you will get treated like one.

If I felt threatened by a woman, I would even shoot her if that is what it came to.

Prisons are full of women who are even more violent, more deadly, then the average man.

Then you just admitted that females can be soldiers, since the main requirement to surviving the battlefield is the ability to kill before being killed..

Then you just admitted that females can be soldiers, since the main requirement to surviving the battlefield is the ability to kill before being killed..

What I "admitted" is that the prisons are full of violent women. There are many more requirements to being a soldier than just being capable of violence. In fact, I wouldn't even say that was a "main" requirement.

Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?
If Rice's fiancee had military training and a gun, he would not have been able to deck her like he did. Your argument is a Fail Argument. :D

I strongly disagree.

I tend to agree with Dr. Phil.

Most men myself included, can easily subdue most women. I do not need to hit her. That said I would use whatever force necessary against a woman who employed a deadly weapon, to harm me or my loved ones.

Regarding women in prison for violent crimes, you are correct. I have a family member who was a corrections office for nearly 30 years. She has some hair raising stories and was nearly murdered several times by inmates. She has consistently stated she much preferred working in male prisons, because the women are much more devious and more likely to resort to violence.

Right?
You don't much like women, do you little man?
I like them just fine. Why do you hate them? I'm all for equality.
I wasn't talking to you. The OP takes a woman being attacked and uses it, drumrolllllllllllllllllllll....to attack women.

Right?
Women are women...no matter what the LIBTARDS say. Stop trying to give them penises. Rice fucked up but it should not take his life away.

Right?
If Rice's fiancee had military training and a gun, he would not have been able to deck her like he did. Your argument is a Fail Argument. :D

So you are arguing FOR concealed carry now?

That's stupid but par for the course. Very few soldiers are combat-ready troops, even males. Can you imagine Bradley Manning, or whatever he's calling herself now, on the front line?

Last edited:

Right?
You don't much like women, do you little man?
I like them just fine. Why do you hate them? I'm all for equality.
I wasn't talking to you. The OP takes a woman being attacked and uses it, drumrolllllllllllllllllllll....to attack women.

This surprises you? Last night some tard was on here arguing that I hated women because I don't think a man should ever hit one.

That's stupid but par for the course. Very few soldiers are combat-ready troops, even males. Can you imagine Bradley Manning, or whatever he's calling herself now, on the front line.
Or George W. Bush?

Forum List

Back