So, we all agree then. In the light of the Ray Rice hype.....

Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?
If Rice's fiancee had military training and a gun, he would not have been able to deck her like he did. Your argument is a Fail Argument. :D
Would that have stopped her from spitting on him?
It is acceptable to respond to spitting with a knock out punch? I sure hope no child ever spits on you.
If his gf was a child then he's guilty of more that assault.
Does not change what I said. IF you think it is acceptable to knock someone out who spits on you, you've got issues.

Man beats on a woman in my presence, I beat on man. It's that simple.

That's noble, but if you were on that elevator and tried to beat on Ray Rice you would have ended up in much worse shape than she did.

Doubtful

Big brute NFL player who relies on his size advantage to beat up on women vs career MP who has been trained by the best hand to hand combat experts the Army's money can buy.
Isn't the internet fun? We can say we are superman.

So we agree then, that standards should not be lowered in order to placate feminists that demand more women should be firefighters?

If a woman can pass all of the physical standards that men have to to pass, then fine.

Also, I love how me saying women do not belong on the battlefield means that I am saying women should be hit......according to liberal logic.

To all rational thinkers (non politically correct liberals). Have you ever seen any liberal disposition that makes sense, not hypocritical, or logical? I have never seen one of them ever make sense about anything.
i know you like to retard often and all but seriously this is one of your better retard moments.
Nobody is saying this. What people are saying is that you are using this story to attack women in order to make some political statement because you find women are inferior when it comes to those types of jobs.
Next time you want to make a thread. Dont

That's noble, but if you were on that elevator and tried to beat on Ray Rice you would have ended up in much worse shape than she did.

Doubtful

Big brute NFL player who relies on his size advantage to beat up on women vs career MP who has been trained by the best hand to hand combat experts the Army's money can buy.

Superman?

Never heard of her.

Doubtful

Who do you think Las Vegas would put their money on, champ? Try to be realistic.

Usually sexist men like yourself secretly know you are not capable of being on a battlefield. You're a wuss and you lash out on an entire gender to not feel like one.

So which is it?

A - Women so inferior to men in physical strength and capability to defend themselves that they need special laws to protect them.

OR

B - Women are equal to men and deserve to be in any position in the Military that they want to be, combat or not. They are fully capable of not only defending themselves but others in the group under all situations of violence, including hand to hand combat.

Here's the question that must be asked of anyone who is for women serving in combat roles. YOU EVER BEEN IN COMBAT? If so, do you REALLY want your Wife or Daughter put into that hell?

Or, are men now so damned fearful for their lives, that they would allow their Wives or daughters to die in THEIR place?

It's really NOT a question of physical attributes - it takes one finger to fire a weapon. However, NOTHING they teach you in Basic Training can prepare you for seeing your buddies brains splattered all over your uniform. NOTHING. There is an emotional toll that is taken in battle. Most folks learn to handle it - but I have also seen people come completely apart and start mumbling to themselves. It ain't pretty.

Think about that before you begin sending your daughters or your Wives off to war while YOU stay home and do dishes.
It's interesting that you are of the opinion that you have a SAY in what your adult wife/daughter may want to do in defense of their country. Maybe they are willing to make such sacrifices for love of country and would look askance at you telling them what they can and cannot do.

Question. If Ray Rice got into an argument with an opposing team member on the field and punched him in the face, knocked him out, and dragged him off the field....would the NFL not give him the boot?

Doubtful

Superman?

Never heard of her.
Sure you haven't. :D

Question. If Ray Rice got into an argument with an opposing team member on the field and punched him in the face, knocked him out, and dragged him off the field....would the NFL not give him the boot?

well minus the dragging their unconscious body off the field, you just described the goal of football.

She admitted to initiating the violence?

Yes. Months ago. And it was with that understanding that Rice's initial punishment was so seemingly lenient. Because it wasn't about a hot head beating his woman to teach her her role in the kitchen making him pie. The whole thing was a mutual escalation.
Link?

Sorry, you're going to have to scour the interwebs yourself for that one. There's too much background noise to sift through now to try to find obscure local news stories.

Doubtful

Who do you think Las Vegas would put their money on, champ? Try to be realistic.

Son, the realistic answer is, I wasn't trained to fight in a ring. I was trained to end fights before the other person even had a chance to think "hey that wasn't a fair move"

Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?
If Rice's fiancee had military training and a gun, he would not have been able to deck her like he did. Your argument is a Fail Argument. :D
Would that have stopped her from spitting on him?
It is acceptable to respond to spitting with a knock out punch? I sure hope no child ever spits on you.
If his gf was a child then he's guilty of more that assault.
Does not change what I said. IF you think it is acceptable to knock someone out who spits on you, you've got issues.
I don't think he meant to knock her out. It was a lucky punch.

Doubtful

Son, the realistic answer is, I wasn't trained to fight in a ring. I was trained to end fights before the other person even had a chance to think "hey that wasn't a fair move"

Were you trained to duck questions? Answer it directly.

She admitted to initiating the violence?

Yes. Months ago. And it was with that understanding that Rice's initial punishment was so seemingly lenient. Because it wasn't about a hot head beating his woman to teach her her role in the kitchen making him pie. The whole thing was a mutual escalation.
Link?

Sorry, you're going to have to scour the interwebs yourself for that one. There's too much background noise to sift through now to try to find obscure local news stories.
I looked and it doesn't exist.

Next time be prepared to back yourself up or lose credibility.

For what?

Knocking him out or for dragging him off the field? Knocking him out is a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and an ejection. Dragging him off the field is holding and will get him 10 yards.

So we agree then, that standards should not be lowered in order to placate feminists that demand more women should be firefighters?

If a woman can pass all of the physical standards that men have to to pass, then fine.

Also, I love how me saying women do not belong on the battlefield means that I am saying women should be hit......according to liberal logic.

To all rational thinkers (non politically correct liberals). Have you ever seen any liberal disposition that makes sense, not hypocritical, or logical? I have never seen one of them ever make sense about anything.
You are right...they should not be. Not every woman is cracked up to be in the military.....but neither is every man.

Forum List

Back