So Trump is a racist? I think not.

"81% of whites murdered are murdered by Blacks" .. Donald Trump

TRUTH is that 82% of whites murdered are murdered by white people. .. FBI

Without question Trump is a racist.

That being said .. Trump acting racist fits quite nicely in his act. He has no intention of being president .. he just wants to get Hillary elected while destroying what's left of the Republican Party.
Confusing ignorance with racism? How racist of you.. Or ignorant.. Which one is it? Probably both? :dunno:

If he would frame his points in a different manner I don't think anybody would think that he is racist. Both his rhetoric AND his policy points, however, indicate anywhere from mild to extreme racism.

Take his wanting to build a "wall." Now, he originally assigned this idea in order to keep the "bad people" out...and by "bad people" he directly means Mexicans, specifically referring to them as "rapists" in a general manner. His rhetoric is unbelievably inflammatory and doesn't even attempt to take a more respectful or "higher ground" when referring to people or groups he doesn't like. If you look at the policy behind the wall...again...this infers real contempt for the Mexican people. First of all, if he were to build a wall and use our money and resources to do so in an attempt to create more safety, in general...that is one thing. Here, however, he repeatedly claims that the Mexican government should pay for OUR wall. Directly blaming them as the reason they have to put it up (because, remember, they are "bad people" and "rapists"). Furthermore, if the wall was built to provide more safety from the drug trade that saturates that border (and nobody denies that this is a reality), then the obvious and easiest solution is actually to attack the drug policies that we have implemented in this country...not try to stop a booming trade that every single president before you has attempted to stop...and failed. Instead, of pointing towards a more rational solution proven to work in other countries, he, again, blames the Mexican people.

I mean if you can't see where people can easily see that he's racist...I don't know what to tell you. When you scape goat an entire people as the cause for your problems (he blames them for everything from taking our jobs away, to drugs, to crime)...it is almost the epitome of racist rhetoric. Now, I will say that a lot of people mistakenly seem to think that Trump is racist towards blacks...I do not believe this to be the case, I've seen him give us no reason to actually lend any credence to this claim. Being racist towards other peoples (Mexicans / Hispanics primarily, but you can also through in Muslims too...although there are some legitimate reasons for his actions), is something that is well documented throughout his current campaign.
What you 'jump to conclusion' people fail to see is that Trump never meant ALL Mexicans are bad people, just as he never meant ALL Muslims are bad people in his idea to temporarily ban Muslim immigrants from entry. He wants the wall to keep out all but those Mexicans that can be vetted to show that they are not criminals. He wants to temporarily ban all Muslims in order to filter out the goddamned terrorists disguising themselves as refugees from oppression.

The wall will have doors through which people in Mexico can enter LEGALLY into the US. The ban on Muslim entry is temporary and intended only to protect US citizens from an onslaught of Muslim assholes like those that have silently invaded Europe and turned once beautiful cities into cesspools.

It's only birdbrain assholes that do not listen to the Mexicans that have THANKED TRUMP for his efforts to keep the lowlifes out....or to the moderate Muslims that AGREE WITH his efforts to keep radical Muslims out.

There is nothing racist about wanting to keep criminals and terrorists out of the country.

I can see it now. BP officer: "Are you a muslim?"
Immigrant: "No, saheeb"
BP officer: "Ok, come on in".

That being said .. Trump acting racist fits quite nicely in his act. He has no intention of being president .. he just wants to get Hillary elected while destroying what's left of the Republican Party.
No link to your bogus quote?

For 2013, 86% of white murders were done by whites....90% of black murders were done by blacks....I doubt this has changed much.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

If Trump used anywhere near 80%, he likely referred to black on black murders.

You Trump haters are such pitiful liars!

OK asswipe .. post the quote that you think he said .. that doesn't match what planet earth knows he actually said. :0)

Trump's Pants on Fire tweet that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims
Trump's Pants on Fire tweet that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims

Trump Retweets Bogus Crime Graphic
Trump Retweets Bogus Crime Graphic

Media Call Out Donald Trump For Tweeting False, Racially Charged Crime Data
Media Call Out Donald Trump For Tweeting False, Racially Charged Crime Data

Idiot.
I'm sure all those were retweets. Trump doesn't just make stuff up. He sees stuff that he thinks will generate support from the white nationalists, and he runs with it.

Obama and the MSM have spent so much time using the "divide and rule" method of yanking folks around, this was Trump's strategy to mobilize the Republican base. Any time some rube either made up and misquoted a false stat., he ran with it w/o having his shoe string staff check the stats.

This is why Roger Stone left his campaign. They were tight for decades, but that was a blow out disagreement. Stone thought Trump should get some professionals and that he needed to be more careful and professional in his presentation. Trump thought being a regular old troll like folks on the internet, like a common man would be more effective.

Looks like he was right.

It still might come back to haunt him in the GE if folks actually think he is a racist. The media is pretty good at convincing the gullible that everyone is.

x4HHGHq.jpg

Oh yeah! This is the kind of guy I want to hang with in the voting booth!

Being wrong about facts doesn't make you a racist. If it did, I'd have to conclude that 99% of the liberals who post here are racists, based on that criteria alone.

The rest of your post is equally nonsensical.

If he would frame his points in a different manner I don't think anybody would think that he is racist. Both his rhetoric AND his policy points, however, indicate anywhere from mild to extreme racism.

Take his wanting to build a "wall." Now, he originally assigned this idea in order to keep the "bad people" out...and by "bad people" he directly means Mexicans, specifically referring to them as "rapists" in a general manner. His rhetoric is unbelievably inflammatory and doesn't even attempt to take a more respectful or "higher ground" when referring to people or groups he doesn't like. If you look at the policy behind the wall...again...this infers real contempt for the Mexican people. First of all, if he were to build a wall and use our money and resources to do so in an attempt to create more safety, in general...that is one thing. Here, however, he repeatedly claims that the Mexican government should pay for OUR wall. Directly blaming them as the reason they have to put it up (because, remember, they are "bad people" and "rapists"). Furthermore, if the wall was built to provide more safety from the drug trade that saturates that border (and nobody denies that this is a reality), then the obvious and easiest solution is actually to attack the drug policies that we have implemented in this country...not try to stop a booming trade that every single president before you has attempted to stop...and failed. Instead, of pointing towards a more rational solution proven to work in other countries, he, again, blames the Mexican people.

I mean if you can't see where people can easily see that he's racist...I don't know what to tell you. When you scape goat an entire people as the cause for your problems (he blames them for everything from taking our jobs away, to drugs, to crime)...it is almost the epitome of racist rhetoric. Now, I will say that a lot of people mistakenly seem to think that Trump is racist towards blacks...I do not believe this to be the case, I've seen him give us no reason to actually lend any credence to this claim. Being racist towards other peoples (Mexicans / Hispanics primarily, but you can also through in Muslims too...although there are some legitimate reasons for his actions), is something that is well documented throughout his current campaign.
What you 'jump to conclusion' people fail to see is that Trump never meant ALL Mexicans are bad people, just as he never meant ALL Muslims are bad people in his idea to temporarily ban Muslim immigrants from entry. He wants the wall to keep out all but those Mexicans that can be vetted to show that they are not criminals. He wants to temporarily ban all Muslims in order to filter out the goddamned terrorists disguising themselves as refugees from oppression.

The wall will have doors through which people in Mexico can enter LEGALLY into the US. The ban on Muslim entry is temporary and intended only to protect US citizens from an onslaught of Muslim assholes like those that have silently invaded Europe and turned once beautiful cities into cesspools.

It's only birdbrain assholes that do not listen to the Mexicans that have THANKED TRUMP for his efforts to keep the lowlifes out....or to the moderate Muslims that AGREE WITH his efforts to keep radical Muslims out.

There is nothing racist about wanting to keep criminals and terrorists out of the country.

Let me just pull the direct Trump from quote, taken directly from his speech:

"When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

If you don't think that is racist...and that is his words...not mine...then I'm just going to have to assume you don't know what racism is. He's blatantly telling us that an entire nation is "not our friend" that they are "not sending their best"...he's not specifically referring just to illegal immigrants here...he's referring to all Mexican immigrants...trying to backtrack (as he's done several times) to just a specific portion of that is misrepresenting the exact language that he, himself, spoke. If you would stop listening to your biased sources that religiously look for reasons to support Trump...instead of a more moderated voice that simply examines him as is...then you would quickly find his rhetoric is easily looked upon a racist, fear mongering, and scape goating specific groups of people (here I'm focusing more on the Mexican people specifically, the Muslim debate is a bit more involved as he actually has some points there, as I've stated, and would be a larger discussion than I really have the time to sit down and entertain).

Edit: Trump is so hated by the Mexican people that they have literally burned an effigy of him. Trying to make some absurd point that he is loved, comes off as inane to the point of potentially having a mental health issue.

Mexicans celebrate holiday by burning Trump in effigy

Last edited:

Telling criminals and criminal regimes just where they stand in the order of things isn't racist. I think it's hilarious that he puts the fuckchop Mexican presidents in his place. I'm sick of people and politicians who insist we have to bow before scum. You bow if you like, lickspittle...that's what cowards do. But I appreciate those who refuse to, despite the fact that dweebs call them names for it.

I agree. However, calling people criminals and criminal regimes when there is almost no evidence founding those claims...can indeed be easily taken as a racist remark.

I wonder if that fbi stats are including hispanics in with white people...

THat's a common trick leftist propagandists like to use to lie.

How would that lead to 81% of whites being murdered by black people? Here's a clue .. it doesn't.

Black Hispanics are also included in the black data.

Let me get this straight .. you think the FBI is out to discredit white people as 'leftist propaganda?' :0)

No, I think when HIspanics were a small percentage they folded HIspanics in with Whites, even though they are a distinctly different goup, and that that process leads to some very misleading data,

which dishonest lefty propagandists then use to support their lies.

Fact:
About 80% of illegal females entering the US have been raped. Many repeatedly.
Who's raping them?
Combine every Mexican Cartel member, every Mexican cop, very 'coyote' who the fucking LIBs insist are doing the raping compared to the number of illegal females being raped......some repeatedly and those males would have to be raping 24/7 a few hundred times a day!
So who are the males who are doing the lion's share of the raping? The fucking degenerate male illegals entering the US illegally.
These are the bastards Trump was referring to.
Some of you LIBs REALLY need to get your head out of your ass.
WHY is the 100% corrupt Mexican government so against having a wall to keep illegals from invading the USA?

"When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically.

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

If you don't think that is racist...and that is his words...not mine...then I'm just going to have to assume you don't know what racism is. He's blatantly telling us that an entire nation is "not our friend" that they are "not sending their best"...he's not specifically referring just to illegal immigrants here...he's referring to all Mexican immigrants...trying to backtrack (as he's done several times) to just a specific portion of that is misrepresenting the exact language that he, himself, spoke. If you would stop listening to your biased sources that religiously look for reasons to support Trump...instead of a more moderated voice that simply examines him as is...then you would quickly find his rhetoric is easily looked upon a racist, fear mongering, and scape goating specific groups of people (here I'm focusing more on the Mexican people specifically, the Muslim debate is a bit more involved as he actually has some points there, as I've stated, and would be a larger discussion than I really have the time to sit down and entertain).

Edit: Trump is so hated by the Mexican people that they have literally burned an effigy of him. Trying to make some absurd point that he is loved, comes off as inane to the point of potentially having a mental health issue.

1. There is nothing racist about saying a "whole nation" is nto our friend". Was FDR racist when he waged war on Germany, a "whole nation"? Of course not.

2. And Mexico has not been our friend. They have been benefiting at our expense for quite some time.

3. IN context he was specifically referring to illegal aliens. And believing that that small section of the Mexican Population is a sub group that has more "problems" than the rest of Mexican Society is not racist.

4. You are an asshole.

Telling criminals and criminal regimes just where they stand in the order of things isn't racist. I think it's hilarious that he puts the fuckchop Mexican presidents in his place. I'm sick of people and politicians who insist we have to bow before scum. You bow if you like, lickspittle...that's what cowards do. But I appreciate those who refuse to, despite the fact that dweebs call them names for it.

I agree. However, calling people criminals and criminal regimes when there is almost no evidence founding those claims...can indeed be easily taken as a racist remark.

So now you are going to quantify what "almost no evidence" means right?
It only takes a couple of radical Islamofascists to mow down a bunch of innocents at a fucking Christmas party.
You're delusional if you think mexican government's past and present are anything but criminal regimes. That's the reason so many mexicans are desperate to get out of the country.
If mexico was such a great place to live for mexicans the fucking mexican government would have built a wall to keep AMERICANS out!
You really need to wise up to reality pal.

Confusing ignorance with racism? How racist of you.. Or ignorant.. Which one is it? Probably both? :dunno:

Damn you right-wing assholes are dumb as rocks.

A. One would have to be a racist or a complete moron to even remotely believe that any race in this country murders 81% of another race. Which is it? Is Trump a racist or a moron?

B. The completely failed 'birther' bowel movement that Trump led.

C. His completely false characterizations of Mexicans and Muslims, and mocking of Asian accents

D. His attack on Black and Latino youth accused of a Central Park rape .. who were acquitted by DNA .. which caused Trump to call their their wrongful-conviction settlement a “disgrace.”

E. His embrace of white nationalists.

F. You don't have to get it, understand, or agree. Fuck you. :0)

Being wrong about facts doesn't make you a racist. If it did, I'd have to conclude that 99% of the liberals who post here are racists, based on that criteria alone.

Stupid .. but usual for right-wingers.

One would have to be a racist or a complete moron to even remotely believe that any race in this country murders 81% of another race. Which is it? Is Trump a racist or a moron?

.. but this is the guy you think has the wisdom to be president. :0) It will never happen.

One would have to be a racist or a complete moron to even remotely believe that any race in this country murders 81% of another race. Which is it? Is Trump a racist or a moron?

.. but this is the guy you think has the wisdom to be president. :0) It will never happen.

First of all, I haven't seen or heard where he said that. Not saying he didn't, just saying I haven't seen it.

Second of all, Obama once claimed there were 57 states. Meaning one thing of course. When you are miked up as much as these guys are you are bound to be caught saying things that are wrong. It means they are human, not that they are racists or stupid.

First of all, I haven't seen or heard where he said that. Not saying he didn't, just saying I haven't seen it.

Second of all, Obama once claimed there were 57 states. Meaning one thing of course. When you are miked up as much as these guys are you are bound to be caught saying things that are wrong. It means they are human, not that they are racists or stupid.

Obviously you haven't read this thread. His comment has been posted along with the analysis of his correctness or not.

He tweeted that comment .. then re-tweeted it without ever stopping by Google to find out if what he said was true or not. It takes about 5 minutes to determine the truth of what he said .. as well as one would HAVE to be a complete moron or racist fool to believe that any racial group murders 81% of another.

Fact:
About 80% of illegal females entering the US have been raped. Many repeatedly.
Who's raping them?
Combine every Mexican Cartel member, every Mexican cop, very 'coyote' who the fucking LIBs insist are doing the raping compared to the number of illegal females being raped......some repeatedly and those males would have to be raping 24/7 a few hundred times a day!
So who are the males who are doing the lion's share of the raping? The fucking degenerate male illegals entering the US illegally.
These are the bastards Trump was referring to.
Some of you LIBs REALLY need to get your head out of your ass.
WHY is the 100% corrupt Mexican government so against having a wall to keep illegals from invading the USA?

Fact...care to find an actual statistic for that fact? The only sources that I've seen doesn't actually verify that claim at all.

if 80% of illegal females are being raped...why did you jump to the conclusion that they are being raped by Mexicans? You do realize that the term "illegal females" refers to people from all nations and all pathways of entry into the US right? You do realize that a large portion of those people DO NOT travel through Mexico. So how are you saying that Mexicans are raping these individuals? Does the Mexican cartel go to China and rape all the Chinese illegal immigrants before coming to America?

Or perhaps you meant to say 80% of illegal Mexican females. Well, that is just plain false. You can feel free to link me if I'm wrong but there are ZERO statistics stating anything close to what you have said. There is no reason to believe this claim.

The absurdity in your horrible attempt to try and rationalize what is not even close to being a defendable claims actually points more towards the fact that YOU have your head in your ass.

I don't care how it's taken. It's not a racist comment.

And please tell me you aren't arguing that the Mexican government isn't criminal. My cousin's husband bounced out of Mexican prison because he was friends with the vp at the time, and he paid off the wardens.

1. There is nothing racist about saying a "whole nation" is nto our friend". Was FDR racist when he waged war on Germany, a "whole nation"? Of course not.

2. And Mexico has not been our friend. They have been benefiting at our expense for quite some time.

3. IN context he was specifically referring to illegal aliens. And believing that that small section of the Mexican Population is a sub group that has more "problems" than the rest of Mexican Society is not racist.

4. You are an asshole.

1. Point taken. However, are we at war or allied with Mexico? Germans were not looked well upon in America during that period by any accounts I've heard of. So, if you are going to color an entire nation as being unfriendly you better have some damn good reasons for doing so. So far, he has provided zero.

2. False. In case you have missed out on economics 101 in high school, free trade is beneficial to both parties. We experience a great BENEFIT from our trade relationship with Mexico. Think that is silly? Well ask yourself this...would you rather pay $20 for a T-shirt or $5? Because we have trade with Mexico we can pay lower prices for our goods (and have lower expenses in production). The fact that we have a trade deficit is representative of the high value of our American dollar and strength of our economy. I mean are you trying to drive more jobs out of America or something? If you advocate for higher production costs (resulting from shutting down or restricting trade which directly increases our business expenses) we will see more busineses fly out of America at a faster pace due to our unrealistically high production costs. Put it this way...a great example of a nation with closed borders is North Korea...exactly how well are they doing economically? Anyways, we don't even count our biggest exports in trade, which is our online media...when was the last time you saw Google or Facebook listed under traded goods? You don't think Mexican use those sites? Hint: They do. Double hint: They generate large sums of money for us, Americans, and our massive corporations. How many Mexican corporations can you name? Now think of the INTERNATIONALLY SUCCESSFUL corporations America has...Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, McDonald's, Starbucks, etc. There is one trading partner that does benefit far more than the other from our trade agreement though. It isn't Mexico...it is America (why the hell do you think these guys move here...get a clue man).

3. I directly quoted him. That is about as in context as he gets. He didn't begin be quantifying that he was talking specifically about illegal immigrants (he backtracked later though when he came under fire from his remarks). He began by addressing the entire nation of Mexico and then about "the people they are sending us"...not the illegal people...the people. His words...not mine. At the very least you could at least read the words he spoke instead of repeating what your biased red media sources have lied to you about.

4. Yes. Never denied that. However, given that you like Trump...you like assholes. I'm glad you like me!

Damn you right-wing assholes are dumb as rocks.

A. One would have to be a racist or a complete moron to even remotely believe that any race in this country murders 81% of another race. Which is it? Is Trump a racist or a moron?

B. The completely failed 'birther' bowel movement that Trump led.

C. His completely false characterizations of Mexicans and Muslims, and mocking of Asian accents

D. His attack on Black and Latino youth accused of a Central Park rape .. who were acquitted by DNA .. which caused Trump to call their their wrongful-conviction settlement a “disgrace.”

E. His embrace of white nationalists.

F. You don't have to get it, understand, or agree. Fuck you. :0)

B. Hillary started and led the birther movement

C. Not completely false, illegal immigrants (and that's what he's called them, not Mexicans) have committed a TON of crimes in this country, that's fact. As for Muslim refugees, even the FBI has stated that we can not screen them properly.

D. Do you mean like Obama blaming the police for Michael Brown and then doubling down after there was zero evidence that the police did anything wrong?

E. Feel free to show where has has done so, but how would that be any different than Obama embracing Black Lives Matter?

F. Grow up little boy

Forum List

Back