so, the Flynn investigation was over in January, and comey talked to Trump in February?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As another poster pointed out and legalinsurrection confirms...the Flynn investigation was over in February...the FBI look........and Trump's meeting with comedy was in February..........how do you interfere with an investigation that is already over?

And......I hope you can let this go? how is that trying to get comedy to end an investigation? I hope I win the lottery....I hope Hilary is in jail one day..........as Greg Gutfeld points out....that is not a demand or an order ........of anything......

The timeline is mentioned here...

Did Trump Ask Comey to End the Flynn Investigation?

And here is a story on the FBI stating Flynn did nothing wrong.....

FBI clears Michael Flynn in probe linking him to Russia

As another poster pointed out and legalinsurrection confirms...the Flynn investigation was over in February...the FBI look........and Trump's meeting with comedy was in February..........how do you interfere with an investigation that is already over?

And......I hope you can let this go? how is that trying to get comedy to end an investigation? I hope I win the lottery....I hope Hilary is in jail one day..........as Greg Gutfeld points out....that is not a demand or an order ........of anything......

^Lol dumbass thinks the Flynn investigation is over

Hey...shit head.......try this...from the post......the paper owned by the guy gunning for Trump...

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.

Hey...shit head.......try this...from the post......the paper owned by the guy gunning for Trump...

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.
It's May, not January, snowflake.

Who s

We don't know the full scope of the investigation and there has been no recommendation or report from the FBI so there is no way to know if Flynn is really in the clear or not. Apparently Trump thought he was still being investigated or he
wouldn't have asked Comey to end it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

Who s

We don't know the full scope of the investigation and there has been no recommendation or report from the FBI so there is no way to know if Flynn is really in the clear or not. Apparently Trump thought he was still being investigated or he

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html
Anonymous sources claim he asked him to end it, we have confirmed reports BEFORE the Trump meeting that the FBI cleared Flynn. Not anon confirmed.

More questions came up after that period, dumbass. That's why he resigned in February. If he was free and clear, he would not have resigned.

Here's a February article: Flynn in FBI interview denied discussing sanctions with Russian ambassador

The Jan. 24 interview potentially puts Flynn in legal jeopardy. Lying to the FBI is a felony offense. But several officials said it is unclear whether prosecutors would attempt to bring a case, in part because Flynn may parse the definition of the word “sanctions.” He also followed his denial to the FBI by saying he couldn’t recall all of the conversation, officials said.

Any decision to prosecute would ultimately lie with the Justice Department.

One day after his dismissal, the Defense Intelligence Agency suspended Flynn’s security clearance. Officials said the spy agency was reviewing Flynn’s adherence to security procedures in part due to FBI concerns about his conduct.

Who s

Anonymous sources claim he asked him to end it, we have confirmed reports BEFORE the Trump meeting that the FBI cleared Flynn. Not anon confirmed.

:lol:

You didn't read the article, did you?

It's based on anonymous sources too. Nothing about it has been "confirmed".

The FBI was probably still investigating Flynn for lying to them, being an unregistered foreign agent... and who knows what else, not just to get him out of his position, but to indict him.

Who s

The FBI reviewed intercepted calls between Flynn and the Russian ambassador and found no evidence of wrongdoing in these phone calls. That does not mean Flynn is off the hook. The investigation is larger in scope than just these phone calls and we have no way of knowing what other involvement Flynn may have had. Trump may have believed he was still involved. However, whether he was or was not involved, is not the point. Trump should not be asking his FBI Director to exclude Flynn or anybody else from their investigation. When you couple the memo, the Comey firing with threats by Trump toward Comey, it does not look good for Trump.

More questions came up after that period, dumbass. That's why he resigned in February. If he was free and clear, he would not have resigned.

Here's a February article: Flynn in FBI interview denied discussing sanctions with Russian ambassador

The Jan. 24 interview potentially puts Flynn in legal jeopardy. Lying to the FBI is a felony offense. But several officials said it is unclear whether prosecutors would attempt to bring a case, in part because Flynn may parse the definition of the word “sanctions.” He also followed his denial to the FBI by saying he couldn’t recall all of the conversation, officials said.

One day after his dismissal, the Defense Intelligence Agency suspended Flynn’s security clearance. Officials said the spy agency was reviewing Flynn’s adherence to security procedures in part due to FBI concerns about his conduct.

Flynn wasn't canned because of any investigation. He was canned for lying to Pence.

Who s

The FBI reviewed intercepted calls between Flynn and the Russian ambassador and found no evidence of wrongdoing in these phone calls. That does not mean Flynn is off the hook. The investigation is larger in scope than just these phone calls and we have no way of knowing what other involvement Flynn may have had. Trump may have believed he was still involved. However, whether he was or was not involved, is not the point. Trump should not be asking his FBI Director to exclude Flynn or anybody else from their investigation. When you couple the memo, the Comey firing with threats by Trump toward Comey, it does not look good for Trump.

It is looking better and better for Trump...considering the legal actions comey was required to take if he actually believed, as the director of the FBI and a lawyer, that Trump was trying something........so this nothing burger is getting cheese and ketchup......

Liberal media credibility has been low for decades, it has now reached

maxresdefault.jpg

Flynn wasn't canned because of any investigation. He was canned for lying to Pence.
Canned for lying to Pence. What other lies has he told? And what were they about? Time to find out.

Who s

It is looking better and better for Trump...considering the legal actions comey was required to take if he actually believed, as the director of the FBI and a lawyer, that Trump was trying something........so this nothing burger is getting cheese and ketchup......
My goodness, the definition of whistling past the graveyard. LOL Let us see what Mueller finds.

Forum List

Back