Mark levin nails the Comey memo on his radio show...starts at 5:50 on recording

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
for those Conservatives who see what the left is doing against Trump...here is Mark Levin, who was not a supporter of Trump explaining how vile comey is and how disgusting these attacks on Trump are.

The recording starts on comedy at the 5:50 mark...

audioBoom / 5/16/17-Mark Levin Audio Rewind

Anyone who is defending Trump's firing of Comey is a knot head and Trump sycophant. It is indefensible.

Anyone who is defending Trump's firing of Comey is a knot head and Trump sycophant. It is indefensible.

Really? So all the dems who wanted comeys head on a platter are all "sycophants"?

Which case angered the public the most?
  1. Firing of General Flynn
  2. Comey spending 20 minutes outlining Clinton crimes and then not indicting her.
The second one caused the President to fire Comey became the people demanded it.

but random notes are now factual?

is that the precedent the liberals really want to set?

the same way they set the precedent of "in your last year of office you can't appoint a judge" OH HELL THAT FUCKING BACKFIRED!
the same way they set the nuclear option for voting? OH HELL THAT FUCKING BACKFIRED!

you'd think by now the libs would quit setting ridiculous standards THEY WILL BE HELD TO in the future but they can't seem to stop taking a piss on the electric fence.

Mark Levin is a nut case and part of the real fake news.

The guy probably should find a nice bear jacket, find a cave and fucking live his life the way he wishes and leave me alone.
A "nut case"? Coming from you, that sure carries a lot of weight.

for those Conservatives who see what the left is doing against Trump...here is Mark Levin, who was not a supporter of Trump explaining how vile comey is and how disgusting these attacks on Trump are.

Tell Levin it came out now because when Comey did not shut it down, he got fired. I read an opt piece on Fox
below:
But by writing a memo, Comey has put himself in a box. If he now accuses the President of obstruction, he places himself in legal jeopardy for failing to promptly and properly report it. If he says it was merely an uncomfortable conversation, he clears the president of wrongdoing and sullies his own image as a guy who attempted to smear the man who fired him.

Either way, James Comey comes out a loser. No matter. The media will hail him a hero.

Gregg Jarrett: Comey's revenge is a gun without powder

I disagree with the above, i'm not an attorney but the obstruction of justice came when comey got fired in my opinion and why did he leak it now, because someone said it would of interfered in the investigation. I do believe that Comey liked and planned on keeping his position. I think there are some secrets we do not know, what made Comey come out before the election, and who leaked that info about Wieners computer.

I also did not listen tot eh rest of Levin as I do not care for any talk radio's personnel like Rush, Glen, Hannity, Ingraham, who do nothing but sprout their opinions and make big bucks off of debasing Democrats anytime they say something. L. Ingraham made big bucks off of debasing Bill and then Hillary, then Obama then Clinton again.

Tell Levin it came out now because when Comey did not shut it down, he got fired. I read an opt piece on Fox
below:
But by writing a memo, Comey has put himself in a box. If he now accuses the President of obstruction, he places himself in legal jeopardy for failing to promptly and properly report it. If he says it was merely an uncomfortable conversation, he clears the president of wrongdoing and sullies his own image as a guy who attempted to smear the man who fired him.

Either way, James Comey comes out a loser. No matter. The media will hail him a hero.

Gregg Jarrett: Comey's revenge is a gun without powder

I disagree with the above, i'm not an attorney but the obstruction of justice came when comey got fired in my opinion and why did he leak it now, because someone said it would of interfered in the investigation. I do believe that Comey liked and planned on keeping his position. I think there are some secrets we do not know, what made Comey come out before the election, and who leaked that info about Wieners computer.

I also did not listen tot eh rest of Levin as I do not care for any talk radio's personnel like Rush, Glen, Hannity, Ingraham, who do nothing but sprout their opinions and make big bucks off of debasing Democrats anytime they say something. L. Ingraham made big bucks off of debasing Bill and then Hillary, then Obama then Clinton again.

Wrong....there is an actual Federal Law that makes it mandatory for the FBI director to immediately report any attempted obstruction of justice to the Department of Justice.....comey did not do that...which means he did not really think it was an actual attempt.....otherwise he would have had to report it the day it happened....not months later....

This is a perfect example of the ridiculous mentality in media. Journalists that think they can tell the president what to do.
This is still the USA, isn't it? Short of advocating violent overthrow of the government or encouraging bodily harm on others, one is free to say what they want in a political context.

Forum List

Back