So Since there was a Coup on Trump in 2020...

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
... by the FBI and DOJ, working with big tech and Democrats... all in unison together... what should be done about FBI and DOJ? And is the IRS now going to join this cartel to continue to abuse power and attack Trump, Republicans, and Conservatives?

... by the FBI and DOJ, working with big tech and Democrats... all in unison together... what should be done about FBI and DOJ? And is the IRS now going to join this cartel to continue to abuse power and attack Trump, Republicans, and Conservatives?
Since you are asking (or fishing) why don't you tell us all "what should be done"

Since you are asking (or fishing) why don't you tell us all "what should be done"
I'd like to see investigations into...
- Biden's corruption in the Hunter Biden scandal that was ordered to be suppressed by big tech via the FBI
- The abuse of power by Democrats in the Russian collusion 2016 Hoax
- The seemingly-bogus raid on Trump which was likely unconstitutional via 4th amendment, and the reasons for it from the DOJ beyond their nearly entire blanked out/redacted documents.

That's just for starters. It's sad that one side has abused our institutions so much for political power... as a conservative I value the institutions whether they benefit me or not.. but if one side is throwing heymakers, I hope the GOP gets the house and puts all of Democrat operatives in this traditionally non-partisan institutions under severe investigation, and multiple impeachments of Biden just to send a message to Democrats that it shouldn't be used as a mere political weapon as they did with Trump.

I'd like to see investigations into...
- Biden's corruption in the Hunter Biden scandal that was ordered to be suppressed by big tech via the FBI
- The abuse of power by Democrats in the Russian collusion 2016 Hoax
- The seemingly-bogus raid on Trump which was likely unconstitutional via 4th amendment, and the reasons for it from the DOJ beyond their nearly entire blanked out/redacted documents.

That's just for starters. It's sad that one side has abused our institutions so much for political power... as a conservative I value the institutions whether they benefit me or not.. but if one side is throwing heymakers, I hope the GOP gets the house and puts all of Democrat operatives in this traditionally non-partisan institutions under severe investigation, and multiple impeachments of Biden just to send a message to Democrats that it shouldn't be used as a mere political weapon as they did with Trump.
Touche, Jose Friscus. And some "hope" wouldn't hurt.

No democrat should hold any position of power at any level. I mean being a democrat should disqualify a person from being on the HOA board. Never vote FOR a democrat for anything.

democrats MUST be treated the same way Hitler's Nazis are. If a person is a democrat, they are pile of shit, an enemy of liberty and individual rights, a clear and present danger to every free person in this nation.

Don't speak to them, don't trade with them, don't do any business with them. If you see them on the street, tell them to fuck off.

Heil Soros indeed - Nazi twat.
As much as I like pissing all over Candy, well she ain’t a Nazi twat!

Be honest and admit you want one political party to run this country and any opposition is the enemy where as for me I prefer four to five political parties in the House, three in the Senate and of course only one can sit in the Oval Office…

So if Candy is a Nazi what does that make you with only wanting one political party ruling the Nation and I left out the twat part because all of you are twats!

As much as I like pissing all over Candy, well she ain’t a Nazi twat!

Uh yeah - she really is.

Be honest and admit you want one political party to run this country and any opposition is the enemy where as for me I prefer four to five political parties in the House, three in the Senate and of course only one can sit in the Oval Office…

Sorry, you've mistaken me for a democrat.

I oppose the use of Gestapo troops to raid the home of the 2024 opposition candidate to rig the election - the way the Nazi democrats under Biden did.

So if Candy is a Nazi what does that make you with only wanting one political party ruling the Nation and I left out the twat part because all of you are twats!

Ah, so you use the dishonest fallacy or positing a falsehood then arguing from that perspective.

Go play in traffic.

Forum List

Back