HUGE BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: FBI Doctored Mar-a-Lago Photo, Added Their Own Docs to Create a Crime Scene that Didn’t Exist

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is devastating to the DOJ/FBI. Manufacturing evidence! I can't wait till Trump releases the video busting their case wide open.

Riiiiiiight.

see

The left attack the source when you know the data is accurate.

They see lies from the media, but they never change.

IF YOU GET THE VAX, YOU WILL NOT GET THE VIRUS.

JOE BIDEN SAID THIS. IT IS A LIE.
Looks like bullshit to me. And it’s from gatewaypundit. Surely even you must realize that not everything on the internet is true, especially from right-wing conspiracy theorist garbage.

Show me another semi-decent news source running with this “breaking” story.

This is devastating to the DOJ/FBI. Manufacturing evidence! I can't wait till Trump releases the video busting their case wide open.

ShockedClaude.JPG

It hardly matters whether this is true or not (I will finish reading it later, read more than half)

It doesn't matter because

THEY COULD HAVE PLANTED EVIDENCE

They forced their way into someone's home when the owner of said home was not there and his attorneys were not allowed to go inside while the search happened. There was no valid warrant anyway.

Therefore (and even if one insists the warrant was valid), it is Trump's word against theirs. Needless to say, it is totally laughable that anyone would believe the ones who executed an unlawful, political warrant.

All they need to do is give you guys what you want to hear to keep you guys clicking on their articles.

If they don’t give you what you want to hear, they know you will go to someone who does.

Your reality is what you want it to be.

It hardly matters whether this is true or not (I will finish reading it later, read more than half)

It doesn't matter because

THEY COULD HAVE PLANTED EVIDENCE

They forced their way into someone's home when the owner of said home was not there and his attorneys were not allowed to go inside while the search happened. There was no valid warrant anyway.

Therefore (and even if one insists the warrant was valid), it is Trump's word against theirs. Needless to say, it is totally laughable that anyone would believe the ones who executed an unlawful, political warrant.
They forced nothing. They did not come with guns blazing or threatening. They had a legal Search Warrant and were allowed to go in and look for what the warrant specified, where the warrant specified.

The lies are an attempt to make ignorant people scared and turn against the FBI and the government.

Forum List

Back