So Now Hillary Wants To Keep Her Mouth Shut?

I want to say I'm shocked her base just lets her crap on them. but this party has done it for the last seven years and they SAY NOTHING, so no I'm not shocked at this anymore. IT'S PATHETIC they feel they can walk all over you and YOU sit and let them do it

Steph, it is early.
The base will abandon her if she does not get a hold of her messaging problem. See 2007/8. A relatively unknown yet charismatic orator beat her.

Now she is facing a populist and well-spoken candidate that is happy to elaborate on his position(Sanders). Also, O'Malley has demonstrated good political intuition during the netroots convention.

The subtleties on the Democratic side spells for an intriguing and insightful fight.

Hmm--A royal rumble on the right. A 5 way chess match on the left. Who says American politics is boring?
I think Biden will enter in the next 30 days and his numbers are better then hers! If democrats truly want to keep the White House Hillary may find herself standing very very alone. And she has made some enemies INSIDE the party. Has Obama endorsed her yet?

Obama choose Biden for VP because he believed Biden was going to run for President.

However, Biden has some personal issues and is seriously considering leaving politics(!). Until Biden makes a decision, Obama is withholding his endorsement.

I think I just confirmed everything you posted!

I want to say I'm shocked her base just lets her crap on them. but this party has done it for the last seven years and they SAY NOTHING, so no I'm not shocked at this anymore. IT'S PATHETIC they feel they can walk all over you and YOU sit and let them do it

Steph, it is early.
The base will abandon her if she does not get a hold of her messaging problem. See 2007/8. A relatively unknown yet charismatic orator beat her.

Now she is facing a populist and well-spoken candidate that is happy to elaborate on his position(Sanders). Also, O'Malley has demonstrated good political intuition during the netroots convention.

The subtleties on the Democratic side spells for an intriguing and insightful fight.

Hmm--A royal rumble on the right. A 5 way chess match on the left. Who says American politics is boring?
I think Biden will enter in the next 30 days and his numbers are better then hers! If democrats truly want to keep the White House Hillary may find herself standing very very alone. And she has made some enemies INSIDE the party. Has Obama endorsed her yet?

Obama choose Biden for VP because he believed Biden was going to run for President.

However, Biden has some personal issues and is seriously considering leaving politics(!). Until Biden makes a decision, Obama is withholding his endorsement.

In order to avoid the "Clinton baggage" I would if I was a democrat go with Biden/Sanders for the win.

Steph, it is early.

In order to avoid the "Clinton baggage" I would if I was a democrat go with Biden/Sanders for the win.
At least Biden has one thing going for him...
biden-debate.jpg

Steph, it is early.

At least Biden has one thing going for him...
View attachment 45964

Yes, Biden does have the charisma. But his delivery can get boring.
However, his ability to give speeches can greatly improve if team Obama is helping!!

Ol Joe could upset the applecart. Too bad, I am starting to like the dilemma in the Dem primary!

Steph, it is early.

oh gawd that just made me cringe. :eusa_doh:
lol

Forum List

Back