Healthy eating a mental disorder?

Crap, I'm eating a bowl of raw kale and romaine topped with fresh squeezed lemon juice and organic virgin olive oil for breakfast. I must be mentally ill.

Officials Declare Eating Healthy a Mental Disorder Natural Society

So psychiatrists want people fat? Do they want females to be fat feminists? Are American males going to have to go to Europe or Asia for attractive females?

The majority of Male psychiatrists are weak nerds and the female psychiatrists who are attractive should wear cheerleading uniforms!
images7PSUH12B.png

Crap, I'm eating a bowl of raw kale and romaine topped with fresh squeezed lemon juice and organic virgin olive oil for breakfast. I must be mentally ill.
Careful with the kale… recent studies say it is hazardous for your health..

I'd have to agree. That's a crazy breakfast.

But...I think we've all met "those people"...the "OMG is there Gluten in this?" people. They ARE a little bit crazy.

According to psychiatry, we are all crazy, and all behavior is naturally acceptable, because all behaviors occur in nature and we have no choice. We are all prisoners of the paleo-mammalian brain, and the concept of free will is no more than wishful thinking.

Officials Declare Eating Healthy a Mental Disorder Natural Society

So psychiatrists want people fat? Do they want females to be fat feminists? Are American males going to have to go to Europe or Asia for attractive females?

The majority of Male psychiatrists are weak nerds and the female psychiatrists who are attractive should wear cheerleading uniforms!
That article misrepresented the disorder--took it out of context, as did you. It clearly states, and you can look it up, that it is an obsession, just like constantly washing your hands or eating chalk. I have seen people like that, and these people usually have other phobias like refusing to send their kids to public places like school because of germs or bad influences.
Always double check your sources. It's really not that hard.
Orthorexia Nervosa National Eating Disorders Association

Forum List

Back