So Now Hillary Wants To Keep Her Mouth Shut?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
When you are running for office mouth running is a skill judged by the many. Except Hillary who seems to feel at this point she should NOT say ANYTHING and still get elected.

"NASHUA, N.H. (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton dodged questions Tuesday about her positions on trade and the Keystone XL pipeline, telling a New Hampshire voter that if the future of the project opposed by environmentalists remains "undecided when I become president, I will answer your question."

What the hell does that mean? "when I become president, I will answer your question." Who is kidding who here? What kind of idiot expects votes and does NOT take stands.

Have we gone from "We must pass this bill to read it" to "We must elect this person BEFORE we know what the hell they are going to do? How about this little jewel?

"My assessment is that it is not appropriate or fair for me to prejudge in a public area what Secretary (of State John) Kerry and President (Barack) Obama eventually have to decide," Clinton said. "I will not do it. I'm sorry if people want me to."

"not fair".....When the hell did SHE start caring about FAIR? How do you even have a debate when one party does NOT answer questions? So how did the crowd react to her idiot comment "If it's undecided, when I become president I will answer your question," she said, offering a smile.

Well they were LESS then happy and Hillary is losing ground.
"Her remarks were met with silence by the sweaty crowd."

America cannot be this stupid, a democrat can but NOT America.
Quiet on Keystone Clinton faces sharper attacks from rivals - Yahoo News

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yeah, I doubt that strategy is gonna fly, especially during party debates. I can see Bernie jumping all over that.

She really doesn't seem to have a high opinion of the intelligence of others.

Sanders is already on it and O'Malley as well. She will never make it past Iowa like that.

When you are running for office mouth running is a skill judged by the many. Except Hillary who seems to feel at this point she should NOT say ANYTHING and still get elected.

"NASHUA, N.H. (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton dodged questions Tuesday about her positions on trade and the Keystone XL pipeline, telling a New Hampshire voter that if the future of the project opposed by environmentalists remains "undecided when I become president, I will answer your question."

What the hell does that mean? "when I become president, I will answer your question." Who is kidding who here? What kind of idiot expects votes and does NOT take stands.

Have we gone from "We must pass this bill to read it" to "We must elect this person BEFORE we know what the hell they are going to do? How about this little jewel?

"My assessment is that it is not appropriate or fair for me to prejudge in a public area what Secretary (of State John) Kerry and President (Barack) Obama eventually have to decide," Clinton said. "I will not do it. I'm sorry if people want me to."

"not fair".....When the hell did SHE start caring about FAIR? How do you even have a debate when one party does NOT answer questions? So how did the crowd react to her idiot comment "If it's undecided, when I become president I will answer your question," she said, offering a smile.

She thinks the Whitehouse should just be awarded to her.

• Banned

She thinks the Whitehouse should just be awarded to her.
And because she has a vagina. Rumored anyway.

imagesMNT202DV.jpg

Normally a crowd cheer if they like a politicians answer.

They sit dumbfounded if they can't believe what they heard.
Topics such as UFO's and the chupacabra elicit this kind of response.

Hillary keep this up, she is going to lose. By the way, she is fr the pipeline and rumored to have help authored the TPP agreement.

She can't piss off her environmental donors.
That is what it is all about.
It's all about money for the elites and that goes for both parties.

Hillary keep this up, she is going to lose. By the way, she is fr the pipeline and rumored to have help authored the TPP agreement.

Her campaign stated that at the start and she bragged on it before she entered. She seems to have forgot. Could be that stroke she had.

Her campaign stated that at the start and she bragged on it before she entered. She seems to have forgot. Could be that stroke she had.

No damn stroke. The nutjob just realized she has no position to run on!!

She need new topics to fight for and sleek methods of deflection in order to win the Dem nomination--OR--Play Hide-N-Seek with a bunch of ticked off progressives!!

She can't piss off her environmental donors.
That is what it is all about.
It's all about money for the elites and that goes for both parties.
And she has real problems there. The AFL-CIO is leaning PRO Bernie because they WANT the pipeline but NOT TPP. Bernies camp has staked out PRO AFL-CIO positions on BOTH already.

SHE ISNT SPEAKING???

she must have taken an oath not to lie; and she doesnt know what to do with her mouth now

She need new topics to fight for and sleek methods of deflection in order to win the Dem nomination--OR--Play Hide-N-Seek with a bunch of ticked off progressives!!
She ADMITTED to a blood clot on the brain. A stroke is CAUSED by a blood clot on the brain. She had a stroke.

She ADMITTED to a blood clot on the brain. A stroke is CAUSED by a blood clot on the brain. She had a stroke.

What I am saying is that a stroke is not causing her to give a coherent no reply!! She know her position on those issues. If she forgot, I bet ol Billy Boy reminded her a long time ago and the whys behind it.

Probably I should elaborate
No damn stroke is causing her to play coy with the issue! She knows her audience will turn on her if she gave her position.

Arrogant and Insulting. but that's how they view their base of voters. they don't HAVE to answer to them.

What I am saying is that a stroke is not causing her to give a coherent no reply!! She know her position on those issues. If she forgot, I bet ol Billy Boy reminded her a long time ago and the whys behind it.

Probably I should elaborate
No damn stroke is causing her to play coy with the issue! She knows her audience will turn on her if she gave her position.
Okay.

And they will STILL turn on her for NOT taking ground! Trump is DESTROYING her on those two issues. And he's not even warmed up yet. Sanders is gaining ground as well. It's a hard road ahead full of bad news for Hillary.

Arrogant and Insulting. but that's how they view their base of voters. they don't HAVE to answer to them.
And that I think is why Trump is picking up democrats as well as republicans. He wants HIS base to be America NOT just a party. A page right out of the Reagan play book.

Forum List

Back