So Now Hillary Wants To Keep Her Mouth Shut?

Arrogant and Insulting. but that's how they view their base of voters. they don't HAVE to answer to them.
And that I think is why Trump is picking up democrats as well as republicans. He wants HIS base to be America NOT just a party. A page right out of the Reagan play book.

could be, I never thought of that. these progressives are nasty snakes. like Pelosi: you have to pass to it too know what's in it. WELL we've seen how that has worked out. freaking elitist pukes in that party

Pretty sane response to the question. Politically, not the best response but pretty sane and honest. She could do what Bush Sr. did and make a statement like "Read my lips, no new taxes" then sign some new taxes or what his son did when he said he didn't want to do nation building during the campaign, and then set off on both destroying and rebuilding Iraq for no reason.

It's funny how you guys says that she will do anything to get elected. If that were true, she'd take the most popular position with her base and say she opposses it. Instead, she gives a level-headed response to this question and gets a silent crowd and slammed by everyone.

Politically a bad day for her; no dobut. But not a bad day otherwise.

like Pelosi: you have to pass to it too know what's in it.
And the uneducated, ignorant retard is back at it embarrassing herself bright and early. You really just don't have a clue, do you?

Now pick up the 30 empty beer cans and cigarette butts scattered around the inside of your trailer park home as your ole man snores the day away and you run out for some grub courtesy of the US taxpayer.

Arrogant and Insulting. but that's how they view their base of voters. they don't HAVE to answer to them.
And that I think is why Trump is picking up democrats as well as republicans. He wants HIS base to be America NOT just a party. A page right out of the Reagan play book.

could be, I never thought of that. these progressives are nasty snakes. like Pelosi: you have to pass to it too know what's in it. WELL we've seen how that has worked out. freaking elitist pukes in that party

Stop
The Republicans knew what was in the bill and there were things they dreaded!! However, the Republicans did not want to talk about those issues(probably because it was not everything about the bill, or too many things that warrant further review) so they took the position of not knowing. Placing themselves in an easy argument for a No vote.

Pelosi, however, knew the Republicans had knowledge of the bill. The argument ' you have to pass to it too know what's in it' was just a feeble attempt to provide cover for a yes vote from some Republicans.

Of course, we on the outside knew that sounded ridiculous! You do not vote for things you don't know!! Pelosi=Fruitcake!

Reagan always went to the people when he wanted something done. He LED them in the fight for what was better for THEM not the party. And THAT is what made him the greatest president of all time.

Trump has that skill and Trump has that drive. If Trump gets the people then things WILL change.

like Pelosi: you have to pass to it too know what's in it.
And the uneducated, ignorant retard is back at it embarrassing herself bright and early. You really just don't have a clue, do you?

Now pick up the 30 empty beer cans and cigarette butts scattered around the inside of your trailer park home as your ole man snores the day away and you run out for some grub courtesy of the US taxpayer.
What does all that have to do with Hillary being stupid?

Pretty sane response to the question. Politically, not the best response but pretty sane and honest. She could do what Bush Sr. did and make a statement like "Read my lips, no new taxes" then sign some new taxes or what his son did when he said he didn't want to do nation building during the campaign, and then set off on both destroying and rebuilding Iraq for no reason.

It's funny how you guys says that she will do anything to get elected. If that were true, she'd take the most popular position with her base and say she opposses it. Instead, she gives a level-headed response to this question and gets a silent crowd and slammed by everyone.

She is in old terms FUBAR. And it WAS a bad day for her because EVERYONE running against her just got a fresh load of ammo.
Sanders may well benefit the most!

But it's possible that Hillary's day wasn't all bad...
Funny-Bill-and-Hillary-mutual-consent-funny-poster.jpg

In 2007/8, Hillary took on a very unpopular position on the Iraq war. While Obama advocated leaving, Hillary argued for staying in the region.

Her reasons were varied, but I do remember something about 'looking/acting tough' that pushed me away from her. I'm pretty sure a lot of Dem primary voters felt the same way.

So I guess this is a new technique on how she handle taking unpopular positions in the Democratic primaries. However, it will take only 5 minutes on the I-phone to find out her position.

I guess she did not fully understand the lesson from 2007/8.

It is not the position you take. It is how you explain your position.

In 2007/8, Hillary took on a very unpopular position on the Iraq war. While Obama advocated leaving, Hillary argued for staying in the region.

Her reasons were varied, but I do remember something about 'looking/acting tough' that pushed me away from her. I'm pretty sure a lot of Dem primary voters felt the same way.

So I guess this is a new technique on how she handle taking unpopular positions in the Democratic primaries. However, it will take only 5 minutes on the I-phone to find out her position.

And when you refuse to explain a LACK of position or you yourself take none at all your leadership skills are questioned.
I think Sanders is going to take some REAL ground in the next few days. Her LACK of leadership is not just some bone to gnaw on it's raw red meat. And Sanders IS smart enough to know that.

And EVERYBODY and ANYBODY running against her now KNOWS her weak spot. And they will be lining up to take their share.

I don't have to answer too you peasant's UNTIL you crown ME QUEEN of the world

She is in old terms FUBAR. And it WAS a bad day for her because EVERYONE running against her just got a fresh load of ammo.

She is not FUBAR. At least her campaign is not. However, Hillary need to change her approach.

1)She must state her positions.
2)She must have the ability to convince others that she took the correct position.

1. This is easy
2. This is difficult at best. She need to learn to craft the message so that those who oppose her position are forced to reconsider their stance. Better, if it forces them to think they were wrong!

And when you refuse to explain a LACK of position or you yourself take none at all your leadership skills are questioned.
I think Sanders is going to take some REAL ground in the next few days. Her LACK of leadership is not just some bone to gnaw on it's raw red meat. And Sanders IS smart enough to know that.

And EVERYBODY and ANYBODY running against her now KNOWS her weak spot. And they will be lining up to take their share.

I agree with you.

She is not FUBAR. At least her campaign is not. However, Hillary need to change her approach.

2)She must have the ability to convince others that she took the correct position.

1. This is easy
2. This is difficult at best. She need to learn to craft the message so that those who oppose her position are forced to reconsider their stance. Better, if it forces them to think they were wrong!
When you give BOTH sides enough to tear you apart you ARE FUBAR. Let's see 18R's plus 5D's is 23. So it's 22 to 1.
That's FUBAR.

I want to say I'm shocked her base just lets her crap on them. but this party has done it for the last seven years and they SAY NOTHING, so no I'm not shocked at this anymore. IT'S PATHETIC they feel they can walk all over you and YOU sit and let them do it

1. This is easy
When you give BOTH sides enough to tear you apart you ARE FUBAR. Let's see 18R's plus 5D's is 23. So it's 22 to 1.
That's FUBAR.

However, it is early. And she still have a nice cushion of a lead.

If she can change tactics ASAP, then that ammo turns to rust.

Problem is, I don't think she will.(Well, I could send her campaign a letter that they might heed...:eusa_think:)

She is trying to play an early game of attrition that does not work in this setup. Every vote she lose, someone else gain. That is not attrition, that is suicide.

1. This is easy
That's FUBAR.

However, it is early. And she still have a nice cushion of a lead.

If she can change tactics ASAP, then that ammo turns to rust.

Problem is, I don't think she will.(Well, I could send her campaign a letter that they might heed...:eusa_think:)

She is trying to play an early game of attrition that does not work in this setup. Every vote she lose, someone else gain. That is not attrition, that is suicide.
I THINK she figures she is the darling of the DNC and can do no wrong. In order to be in the BIG fight you have to WIN the little one and she is LOSING.

If she does not start taking stands the others will try and force her and she will fall. And that's just HER party. Questions from the PRESS could REALLY harm her and they don't have to much love for her right now anyway.

One more rope off or one more ignore and they WILL sharpen their knives.

I want to say I'm shocked her base just lets her crap on them. but this party has done it for the last seven years and they SAY NOTHING, so no I'm not shocked at this anymore. IT'S PATHETIC they feel they can walk all over you and YOU sit and let them do it

Steph, it is early.
The base will abandon her if she does not get a hold of her messaging problem. See 2007/8. A relatively unknown yet charismatic orator beat her.

Now she is facing a populist and well-spoken candidate that is happy to elaborate on his position(Sanders). Also, O'Malley has demonstrated good political intuition during the netroots convention.

The subtleties on the Democratic side spells for an intriguing and insightful fight.

Hmm--A royal rumble on the right. A 5 way chess match on the left. Who says American politics is boring?

Steph, it is early.
The base will abandon her if she does not get a hold of her messaging problem. See 2007/8. A relatively unknown yet charismatic orator beat her.

Now she is facing a populist and well-spoken candidate that is happy to elaborate on his position(Sanders). Also, O'Malley has demonstrated good political intuition during the netroots convention.

The subtleties on the Democratic side spells for an intriguing and insightful fight.

Hmm--A royal rumble on the right. A 5 way chess match on the left. Who says American politics is boring?
I think Biden will enter in the next 30 days and his numbers are better then hers! If democrats truly want to keep the White House Hillary may find herself standing very very alone. And she has made some enemies INSIDE the party. Has Obama endorsed her yet?

Forum List

Back