Trump calls Lawyer who wanted to pump breast milk, "Disgusting"

Trump calls lawyer disgusting for going to pump breast milk report says - CNNPolitics.com

Maybe Trump needs as interpreter.....you know. Like Obama SNL routine.

"What Mr. Trump meant was the B*tch shouldn't have got knocked up in the first place!"
images0YHNJNS9.jpg

JimH52 - good thread, man. Well done!

I'm gonna forget all the possible umbrage on one side about these comments and even more umbrage on the other side about someone digging deep enough to bring these comments to light. Put umbrage to the side for a second.

I am going to comment on strategema, and I doubt anyone can disagree with this:

1.) Trump is a very, very wealthy businessman who is used to getting things his way. Ok, I'm cool with that.
I don't think anyone in the room can dispute that.

2.) Trump is a very direct speaker. Whether or not anyone thinks he is way over the top or is just "telling it the way it is" is irrelevant. He is a very blunt speaker who often blurts out stuff, very unscripted. I'm cool with that as well and I don't think anyone in the room can dispute that, either.

3.) Trump's strategic blunder is in thinking that no one is going to dig around in his past. Well, hell, oppos have been digging into the Clintons' past for 24 years now, with no end in sight. Birfers have gone so batshit crazy that they even try to follow every moment of his dead mom's life in order to paint her as a whore. It's been pretty disgusting, but that's usually how oppo research goes. If Trump thinks that his great wealth is going to keep him free from scrutiny, he had better think again. This is just the tip of the iceberg and surely, more such revelations are going to come out. It's obvious that Trump is not thinking that anyone is going to do oppo reseach on his, because for the second time in one week, both he and his attorney(s) have been caught totally off-guard. Had they expected some harsh oppo research, then they would have already been prepared for these moments, n'est ce pas?

4.) The other point (or blunder) is that Trump opened himself up for this with the very first "rapist" comment at his announcement speech. And then stuff about his purportedly having raped his then wife is regurgitated. True or untrue (the story,I mean), Trump's attorney, who apparently isn't all that smart after all, said the stupid stuff about "you can't rape your wife" and then had to walk it back, but even he, like Trump, was very brazen and combative in his retraction. And then we hear about the breast-milk-pump stuff. Again, it's not so bad that he finds it bad that a woman pumps for her baby. That's his thing. I don't care. But that he flipped out at a meeting and treated a FEMALE lawyer that badly when the entire thing, including the break for her to pump breast-milk, was already pre-arranged, which implies that Trump must have known beforehand, makes him look very woman-unfriendly. And if Trump did not know about it and was caught off guard, then he should have fired his attorney at the time, for it would have been his attorney's job to keep Trump informed, right?

5.) It's all about Strategema and Intent vs. Perception, folks.

A person may intend one thing, but if the rest of the world perceives something else, then all of the best intentions can still pave a nice, shiny road that goes straight to Hell.

6.) All of this stuff in happening in a cycle where the assumed DEM nominee is going to be a woman and who is already crushing the GOP in the female voter wherever she goes.

I don't think anyone can disagree with that, either.

So, we have a candidate, Trump, who has called Mexicans (not just illegal immigrants, mind you) "rapists". Then, stuff about him maybe having brutally raped his wife comes back up and his attorney fucks the situation up even more with the totally false statement that "you can't rape your wife" and then walks that statement back in a way that will cause practically no one in the world to believe his retraction. Then, we find out that Trump is so disgusted with a natural function of a woman's body during the first year or so of her newborn child's life that he storms out of a meeting because she, an attorney, deigned to pump breast milk, in spite of the fact that this was stipulated in the agreement beforehand. That's pretty pathetic. What does that say about his attitude about women, and more importantly, working women?

These things, put together, start to paint a picture of a man who hates women and guaranteed, Robby Mook, who is Clinton's campaign manager, will find a way to make this absolutely devastating for the entire cast and crew of GOP '16 if they don't distance themselves from this immediately.

Can you say "Todd Akin on steroids"?

Perhaps these things that have happened are a good reason why a totally unscripted campaign is not such a good idea, after all.

i would not be surprised in the slightest if these comments help Trump even father in the GOP nomination race, but they are guaranteed to hurt the GOP tremendously in the GE. GOP red-meat = GE poison-pill.

I'm just about to make a bold prediction:

if this shit continues, then you will very likely see Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail in 2016, as soon as she has sewn-up the Democratic nomination, meeting with REPUBLICAN womens' groups all over the place, in places like Kansas, Nebraska, Georgia, etc.... and she will likely to get endorsements from some Republican womens' groups. Not all of them, but maybe some.

I am really very sure that, if this kind of hateful rhetoric continues, we are going to see this. Mark my words.

Time for serious input:

Derideo_Te - while you read so well for discernment
Mertex - because you can probably voice it better than I
Luddly Neddite - ditto
Pogo - because you love Strategema as much as I, baseball fan!
LoneLaugher - because your eyes often spot what no one else sees
Sonny Clark - because you are a sane MIDDLE-Winger
g5000 - because you are a brillant Rightwinger
rightwinger - cuz you could have said it in 10 words or less!
Toro - so you can hang onto this "almost" prediction and place a bet!

Pass the word: it's about strategema

Last edited:
No doubt there are skeletons in Trumps closet. His life and political positions are well documented. They contrast with what he tries to be today

I can't wait for his personal life to come under fire.......and it won't be by Democrats, the attacks will come from the right

I'm gonna forget all the possible umbrage on one side about these comments and even more umbrage on the other side about someone digging deep enough to bring these comments to light. Put umbrage to the side for a second.

1.) Trump is a very, very wealthy businessman who is used to getting things his way. Ok, I'm cool with that.

2.) Trump is a very direct speaker. Whether or not anyone thinks he is way over the top or is just "telling it the way it is" is irrelevant. He is a very blunt speaker who often blurts out stuff, very unscripted. I'm cool with that as well and I don't think anyone in the room can dispute that, either.

3.) Trump's strategic blunder is in thinking that no one is going to dig around in his past. Well, hell, oppos have been digging into the Clintons' past for 24 years now, with no end in sight. Birfers have gone so batshit crazy that they even try to follow every moment of his dead mom's life in order to paint her as a whore. It's been pretty disgusting, but that's usually how oppo research goes. If Trump thinks that his great wealth is going to keep him free from scrutiny, he had better think again. This is just the tip of the iceberg and surely, more such revelations are going to come out. It's obvious that Trump is not thinking that anyone is going to do oppo reseach on his, because for the second time in one week, both he and his attorney(s) have been caught totally off-guard. Had they expected some harsh oppo research, then they would have already been prepared for these moments, n'est ce pas?

4.) The other point (or blunder) is that Trump opened himself up for this with the very first "rapist" comment at his announcement speech. And then stuff about his purportedly having raped his then wife is regurgitated. True or untrue (the story,I mean), Trump's attorney, who apparently isn't all that smart after all, said the stupid stuff about "you can't rape your wife" and then had to walk it back, but even he, like Trump, was very brazen and combative in his retraction. And then we hear about the breast-milk-pump stuff. Again, it's not so bad that he finds it bad that a woman pumps for her baby. That's his thing. I don't care. But that he flipped out at a meeting and treated a FEMALE lawyer that badly when the entire thing, including the break for her to pump breast-milk, was already pre-arranged, which implies that Trump must have known beforehand, makes him look very woman-unfriendly. And if Trump did not know about it and was caught off guard, then he should have fired his attorney at the time, for it would have been his attorney's job to keep Trump informed, right?

A person may intend one thing, but if the rest of the world perceives something else, then all of the best intentions can still pave a nice, shiny road that goes straight to Hell.

6.) All of this stuff in happening in a cycle where the assumed DEM nominee is going to be a woman and who is already crushing the GOP in the female voter wherever she goes.

So, we have a candidate, Trump, who has called Mexicans (not just illegal immigrants, mind you) "rapists". Then, stuff about him maybe having brutally raped his wife comes back up and his attorney fucks the situation up even more with the totally false statement that "you can't rape your wife" and then walks that statement back in a way that will cause practically no one in the world to believe his retraction. Then, we find out that Trump is so disgusted with a natural function of a woman's body during the first year or so of her newborn child's life that he storms out of a meeting because she, an attorney, deigned to pump breast milk, in spite of the fact that this was stipulated in the agreement beforehand. That's pretty pathetic. What does that say about his attitude about women, and more importantly, working women?

These things, put together, start to paint a picture of a man who hates women and guaranteed, Robby Mook, who is Clinton's campaign manager, will find a way to make this absolutely devastating for the entire cast and crew of GOP '16 if they don't distance themselves from this immediately.

Perhaps these things that have happened are a good reason why a totally unscripted campaign is not such a good idea, after all.

i would not be surprised in the slightest if these comments help Trump even father in the GOP nomination race, but they are guaranteed to hurt the GOP tremendously in the GE. GOP red-meat = GE poison-pill.

if this shit continues, then you will very likely see Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail in 2016, as soon as she has sewn-up the Democratic nomination, meeting with REPUBLICAN womens' groups all over the place,in places like Kansas, Nebraska, Georgia, etc.... and she will being to get endorsements from Republican womens' groups. Not all of them, but maybe some.

I am really very sure that, if this kind of hateful rhetoric continues, we are going to see this. Mark my words.

Time for serious input:

Luddly Neddite - ditto
Sonny Clark - because you are a sane Right-Winger

Right-Winger ?????? ------- Had your coffee yet? ............ are you fully awake? ............you need more practice, you're missing the mark ....... as a matter of fact, you've missed the whole target ....... "Right-Winger" ????

images445689.jpg

if this shit continues, then you will very likely see Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail in 2016, as soon as she has sewn-up the Democratic nomination, meeting with REPUBLICAN womens' groups all over the place,in places like Kansas, Nebraska, Georgia, etc.... and she will being to get endorsements from Republican womens' groups. Not all of them, but maybe some.

Time for serious input:

Luddly Neddite - ditto

Right-Winger ?????? ------- Had your coffee yet? ............ are you fully awake? ............you need more practice, you're missing the mark ....... as a matter of fact, you've missed the whole target ....... "Right-Winger" ????

View attachment 45957

Ok, Ok, "Middle-winger it is!!

The hits will just keep on coming for Mister "Very Rich." I expect there are detectives hired by many Republicans looking into Donald's past....as we speak. Hope he is man enough to stick it out.

No doubt there are skeletons in Trumps closet. His life and political positions are well documented. They contrast with what he tries to be today

I can't wait for his personal life to come under fire.......and it won't be by Democrats, the attacks will come from the right

Yes, they will do Hillary's oppo work for her.

But the point still remains that the GOPers, the other 16, I mean, if they don't really recoil in horror at this shit, are gonna get clobbered by Robby Mook in 2016 over this, for one of them is going to eventually become the nominee.

BOY are they getting desperate or what. If I had their candidates running I would be desperate too

now they're talking breast milk. It has to be a WAR on the womeeeeeen folk in this country

good grief

Time for serious input:

Luddly Neddite - ditto

View attachment 45957

Ok, Ok, "Middle-winger it is!!
imagesHXGT7BHF.jpg

Trump is too incendiary to last a year on the campaign trail. He is busy sucking all the oxygen from the room and his 17 Republican opponents get little or no coverage while the Donald eschews civility and makes an ass of himself.

Kaschic may be the most qualified Republican in the field, Bush may be the best fund raiser, Walker may have the ideals that appeal most to the Right Wing. But Trump's clownishness seems to be all that matters.

And that's a shame.

Trump is too incendiary to last a year on the campaign trail. He is busy sucking all the oxygen from the room and his 17 Republican opponents get little or no coverage while the Donald eschews civility and makes an ass of himself.

Kaschic may be the most qualified Republican in the field, Bush may be the best fund raiser, Walker may have the ideals that appeal most to the Right Wing. But Trump's clownishness seems to be all that matters.

And that's a shame.
Yepp.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back