So my son asked me today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
dig into ?

are you aware that much of the attacks on the recent republican infidelity infractions is being used by fellow republicans?

"Mom, is it okay to screw around on your wife?"

I told him, sure, if you're a Republican. If you're a Democrat, no, you'll be damned in this life and the afterlife.

Then he said, is it okay if you have sex with a married person that isn't your spouse?

I had to tell him the truth. Sure, if you ask for forgiveness after eight years of doing it.

:eusa_eh:

your fictional son is may be retarded if he's a grows up to be a rep, but mentally handicapable and that's ok b/c that's the way he's meant to be, if he grows up to be a dem.

Aside from your blatant attack on family, it sounds as if your post was written by a retard.

:lol:

Sounds to me your OP was written by a liar.

Oh, and shame on you for 'fictionally' lying to that stupid kid too.
This thread should be moved to Romper Room.

Nobody should cheat on their spouse.

"Mom, is it okay to screw around on your wife?"

I told him, sure, if you're a Republican. If you're a Democrat, no, you'll be damned in this life and the afterlife.

Then he said, is it okay if you have sex with a married person that isn't your spouse?

I had to tell him the truth. Sure, if you ask for forgiveness after eight years of doing it.

:eusa_eh:

your fictional son is may be retarded if he's a grows up to be a rep, but mentally handicapable and that's ok b/c that's the way he's meant to be, if he grows up to be a dem.

Aside from your blatant attack on family, it sounds as if your post was written by a retard.

:lol:

Sounds to me your OP was written by a liar.

Oh, and shame on you for 'fictionally' lying to that stupid kid too.
This thread should be moved to Romper Room.

Nobody should cheat on their spouse.
He's not stupid.

What is up with these attacks on family from, gasp, rightwingers???

No, not nutty. And I certainly don't go about bragging about my "nutty" conversations wtih them, or use them as a shield when I want to dig into the sex lives of political candidates.

Nor do I use them as a battering ram for my political beliefs when they come to me with questions about sexuality, marriage, and such.
I'm so sorry that you don't find my son's and my conversations interesting or amusing.

Your a damn liar... and you know it.

He didnt ask such a question and you didnt answer in such a way.

If ya did, your a fucking stupid mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back