So my son asked me today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mom, is it okay to screw around on your wife?"

I told him, sure, if you're a Republican. If you're a Democrat, no, you'll be damned in this life and the afterlife.

Then he said, is it okay if you have sex with a married person that isn't your spouse?

I had to tell him the truth. Sure, if you ask for forgiveness after eight years of doing it.

:eusa_eh:

Spitzer-On-CNN.jpg

Spitzer (D) says Ravis a Douchebag...

I don't Believe you have a Son, nor do I Believe if you did that you said that...

If you did, you are a Bad Parent. :thup:

:)

peace...

:rolleyes: Do you ever stop sniveling?

Raving Sock says what?...

peace...

Why does the right comdem for life anyone on the left for such infractions yet is ready to hand out passes like pizza cupons for their own guys?

I blatantly attacked your fictional son. I would never attack family. THAT is actually beneath me.

and you called me a retard, now my feelings are hurt.

but as a conservative, I'll tend to these grievous would with another sip of my scotch, instead of seeking theropy.

:lol:
There's nothing fictional about my son.

Then I suggest you don't make shit up and use him as a human shield.
I did nothing of the sort. Nothing excuses your attack, man up, why doncha?

"Mom, is it okay to screw around on your wife?"

I told him, sure, if you're a Republican. If you're a Democrat, no, you'll be damned in this life and the afterlife.

Then he said, is it okay if you have sex with a married person that isn't your spouse?

I had to tell him the truth. Sure, if you ask for forgiveness after eight years of doing it.

:eusa_eh:

^Seriously ravi... That was about as Lame a Bait with Family OP as I've Witnessed...

Nice job using your Supposed Offspring @ the Twafflehouse to Bait R v D on Sexual Topics...

Fucking Creepy.

peace...

Man up?

now you're just being a bitch

again. or is that still?

either way; Your son didn't ask those retarded questions of you. so you lied and used your son to spew your lie so you could hide behind the rules of no family.

you're a fucking cowardly pile of shit to use your actual son this way.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
the right sure loves to try and torture people mentally for trying to find ways to discuss the issues.

What a stupid bitch you are.

You brought up your son. If you bring him up, then people get to talk about him. That idiot Sky went through the same schooling, she insisted on referencing her family and then would piss and moan when people said things she didn't like in RESPONSE to her own idiocy.

That's what you get for using your son in such a disgusting manner. What a freak you are.

Man up?

again. or is that still?

either way; Your son didn't ask those retarded questions of you. so you lied and used your son to spew your lie so you could hide behind the rules of no family.

:lol: My son and I have all kinds of nutty political discussions.

I don't care if you attack him or not, I'm just enjoying the smell of right wing hypocrisy in the morning. Don't worry, I will neither report you or meltdown over it, I'm not Willow.

:thup:

And still, none of this excuses your attack. :eusa_whistle:

Man up?

again. or is that still?

I don't care if you attack him or not, I'm just enjoying the smell of right wing hypocrisy in the morning. Don't worry, I will neither report you or meltdown over it, I'm not Willow.

Still didn't attack your son, the mods have been here and gone, you're still full of shit and a freak that uses her family.

no really, that's fucking creepy.

Man up?

again. or is that still?

I have no doubt you have many nutty convos with your son, and for that I'm sorry. It's not good for boys to have crazy mothers.

Man up?

again. or is that still?

I have no doubt you have many nutty convos with your son, and for that I'm sorry. It's not good for boys to have crazy mothers.
I thought you had 3 or 4 boys? And you're as crazy as a loon!

Man up?

again. or is that still?

Still didn't attack your son, the mods have been here and gone, you're still full of shit and a freak that uses her family.

no really, that's fucking creepy.
I'm happy for you that the mods approved of your attack.

No, not nutty. And I certainly don't go about bragging about my "nutty" conversations wtih them, or use them as a shield when I want to dig into the sex lives of political candidates.

Nor do I use them as a battering ram for my political beliefs when they come to me with questions about sexuality, marriage, and such.

No, not nutty. And I certainly don't go about bragging about my "nutty" conversations wtih them, or use them as a shield when I want to dig into the sex lives of political candidates.

Nor do I use them as a battering ram for my political beliefs when they come to me with questions about sexuality, marriage, and such.
I'm so sorry that you don't find my son's and my conversations interesting or amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back