So much for hiring/appointing the "best" people for Trump's administration

If Obama was under investigation, do you think every one of his associates would come out squeaky clean? No money laundering, no off shore accounts, no lies?

With your ilk in charge of EVERY facet of government....why do you "think: that the Obama administration is NOT under such an investigation???

Simple question.

Simple answer. Because Obama is not an abrasive, eccentric, billionaire political outsider and former reality TV star.

Also, if "my ilk" was in charge of every facet of government then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

lotta words to admit trump's an incompetent boob

Maybe he is. That doesn't mean Americans shouldn't have the right to vote him into office or have their vote nullified by unelected bureaucrats.

Place aside all the partisan wrangling between Trump's sycophants and Trump opponents, and objectively review the promise made by Trump about surrounding himself with some of the best individuals that a "wily" and successful businessman could find.......and review the results.

We have about 5 of these individuals already convicted, a bunch of others who cannot be cleared by the FBI to receive sensitive clearance, and a slew of folks who are either quitting, being fired ot forced to hire lawyers.

Objectively, how would one judge Trump's ability to surround himself with the "cream of the crop" in both his campaign and administration? What does THAT say about this businessman's abilities to govern the most powerful and complex government on the planet?

Do you think Obama's associates would be squeaky clean, not found to have ties to shady business dealings if subjected to an investigation? Or any president for that matter? Even in local politics, money rules. We have known this for decades but now we feign surprise?

Thank you for highlighting one more time how simular Trump and Obama are.

except obama seemed to hire competent people for the most part

if trump ever does, it will be by accident

Fact is, Trump's choices are severely limited because very few people want to risk being associated with the media hysteria surrounding his presidency.

Trump had a lot of really good people on his economic commissions, but when Trump starting calling Nazis and white supremacists “good people”, they quit.

In castigating the media, right wingers are shooting the messenger. It’s your asshole President, the guy who has been forced to replace/fire more staffers i the first year of his administration for abuses of the public purse, incompetence, lying, and just because he could, than any President in my lifetime, who is the author of his own publicity.

There is no group more gullible and easily manipulated than right wingers.

Place aside all the partisan wrangling between Trump's sycophants and Trump opponents, and objectively review the promise made by Trump about surrounding himself with some of the best individuals that a "wily" and successful businessman could find.......and review the results.

We have about 5 of these individuals already convicted, a bunch of others who cannot be cleared by the FBI to receive sensitive clearance, and a slew of folks who are either quitting, being fired ot forced to hire lawyers.

Objectively, how would one judge Trump's ability to surround himself with the "cream of the crop" in both his campaign and administration? What does THAT say about this businessman's abilities to govern the most powerful and complex government on the planet?

Do you think Obama's associates would be squeaky clean, not found to have ties to shady business dealings if subjected to an investigation? Or any president for that matter? Even in local politics, money rules. We have known this for decades but now we feign surprise?

Thank you for highlighting one more time how simular Trump and Obama are.

except obama seemed to hire competent people for the most part

if trump ever does, it will be by accident

Fact is, Trump's choices are severely limited because very few people want to risk being associated with the media hysteria surrounding his presidency.

Trump had a lot of really good people on his economic commissions, but when Trump starting calling Nazis and white supremacists “good people”, they quit.

In castigating the media, right wingers are shooting the messenger. It’s your asshole President, the guy who has been forced to replace/fire more staffers i the first year of his administration for abuses of the public purse, incompetence, lying, and just because he could, than any President in my lifetime, who is the author of his own publicity.

There is no group more gullible and easily manipulated than right wingers.

He also included communists and anarchists in his "good people" assessment.

Simple answer. Because Obama is not an abrasive, eccentric, billionaire political outsider and former reality TV star.

Somehow, you forgot to also include in that "resume' of Trump's that he is also a charlatan, demagogue and sleazy business fraud.......I'm sure its an oversight on your part........LOL

Maybe he is. That doesn't mean Americans shouldn't have the right to vote him into office or have their vote nullified by unelected bureaucrats.

Actually, the only "guilty" party in this administration total downfall is........Trump himself.

Somehow, you forgot to also include in that "resume' of Trump's that he is also a charlatan, demagogue and sleazy business fraud.......I'm sure its an oversight on your part........LOL

opinion.jpg

View attachment 178807

Should we list the FAILED business venture of the charlatan?
Should we list the bankruptcies?
Should we list the number of contractors that got shafted?
Should we list the American banks that want nothing to do with this fraud?
Should we list the ......oh, never mind....Just keep kissing that orange ass.

View attachment 178807

Point out the constitutional amendment barring assholes and jerks from running for president.

View attachment 178807

Point out the constitutional amendment barring assholes and jerks from running for president.

There’s a vast difference between “assholes and jerks”, and “crooks and conmen”. Trump is both, and he hired a lot of like minded individuals, many with very close business connections to Russian oligarchs and criminals.

View attachment 178807

There’s a vast difference between “assholes and jerks”, and “crooks and conmen”. Trump is both, and he hired a lot of like minded individuals, many with very close business connections to Russian oligarchs and criminals.

Just admit that you don't like Trump, that it's personal. You don't like him because of his personality and don't mind using the federal government to undermine his presidency and revoke the election.

View attachment 178807

Just admit that you don't like Trump, that it's personal. You don't like him because of his personality and don't mind using the federal government to undermine his presidency and revoke the election.

How can my distrust of Trump be personal? I don’t even know the man. My dislike of Trump is based on his dishonest bussiness practices, his lies, and his total lack of morals or integrity.

I have always had an interest in rich and successful people and started paying attention to Trump in the 80’s as a young up and coming mogul. By the time of his second bankruptcy, I had completely dismissed him as a dilettante and an incompetent. By then, he was known for stiffing small contractors and fighting tax assessments for years.

Trump bragged about walking away from his first two bankruptcies with $80 million in his pockets. The shareholders, little people he invited to get rich with him, lost everything.

How Trump's Debt Addiction Crushed the Biggest Company He Ever Ran

Trump promised to run the country like he ran his businesses. So far he’s holding to that promise, cutting taxes for himself and his billionaire buddies by millions, and paying for it with massive deficits.

Right wingers complained that Obama wasn’t properly vetted. Where was the Tepublican vetting of Trump and his businesses?

I think he does the best he can. Having "the best" is subjective and likely well beyond your comprehension. For example, the best IS administrator would prefer to work for Amazon than the U.S. gov., so Trump chooses the best avail. At the end of the day, you're lacking an angle to attack Trump and reduce yourself to threads like these, and you're dishonest in the process.

Last edited:

How can my distrust of Trump be personal? I don’t even know the man. My dislike of Trump is based on his dishonest bussiness practices, his lies, and his total lack of morals or integrity.

I have always had an interest in rich and successful people and started paying attention to Trump in the 80’s as a young up and coming mogul. By the time of his second bankruptcy, I had completely dismissed him as a dilettante and an incompetent. By then, he was known for stiffing small contractors and fighting tax assessments for years.

Trump bragged about walking away from his first two bankruptcies with $80 million in his pockets. The shareholders, little people he invited to get rich with him, lost everything.

Trump promised to run the country like he ran his businesses. So far he’s holding to that promise, cutting taxes for himself and his billionaire buddies by millions, and paying for it with massive deficits.

Right wingers complained that Obama wasn’t properly vetted. Where was the Tepublican vetting of Trump and his businesses?

And again I say, just because you don't like him doesn't mean he colluded with the Russians or that the election should be nullified. Partisans have been calling one another immoral liars and cheats before either of us was even born. Trump is an oddball, no doubt about it. Doesn't negate the fact that he won the election.

One is not going to find the best among the ranks of conservative ideologues, Alt-right extremists, and the purveyors of fake news rightwing media.

One is not going to find the best among the ranks of conservative ideologues, Alt-right extremists, and the purveyors of fake news rightwing media.

I wish there was some alt-right people in his cabinet.

Trump can't be trusted because he's a proven liar.

I think he does the best he can. Having "the best" is subjective and likely well beyond your comprehension. For example, the best IS administrator would prefer to work for Amazon than the U.S. gov., so Trump chooses the best avail. At the end of the day, you're lacking an angle to attack Trump and reduce yourself to threads like these, and you're dishonest in the process.

So, what you're "concluding: is that "poor Trump" couldn't get those astute business people from outfits like Amazon, so he had to settle for folks that would up being indicted for fraud, money laundering and treason???

Gee, that's not saying much for folks like Tillerson or Sessions, isn't it?

So, what you're "concluding: is that "poor Trump" couldn't get those astute business people from outfits like Amazon, so he had to settle for folks that would up being indicted for fraud, money laundering and treason???

Gee, that's not saying much for folks like Tillerson or Sessions, isn't it?

Fuck dude, you don't make any sense. The liberal thought you open your ass for daily has turned your brains into mush.

Forum List

Back