The Infamy of the Trump administration.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If one once thought that Ulysses Grant's administration was the MOST corrupt one to have ever infested the oval office, our "beloved" Trump is quickly wresting that title from Grant.

A simple and objective review of the folks that Trump has surrounded himself with, can easily reveal that Trump's sleazy business demeanor has also been applied to how this current government is being run............Try as they will, Trump acolytes CANNOT (or should not) deny the inefficacy, incompetence, and unethical conduct of virtually anyone who has joined this corrupt administration.

Just ask yourself just how many of Trump's staff have pled guilty to crimes or have been indicted?
Just ask yourself how many within Trump's cabinet have had to quit or been accused of duplicity?
Just ask yourself just how many of Trump's entourage cannot even clear an FBI clearance?

(and lets not even bring up the emolument breaches)

Trump is Leading the Most Corrupt Administration in U.S. History, One ...

Trump Administration: The Most Corrupt and Unethical in American ...

The Trump presidency: On track to becoming the most corrupt in U.S. ...

The Cost of Corruption: Waste and Abuse in President Trump's Cabinet

“The fish rots from the head”: a historian on the unique corruption of ...

Newsweek Declares Trump Administration the Most Corrupt in History

Donald Trump running the most dishonest White House ever, says ...

Last edited:
Trump is a short timer - the RINO'S are keeping him in check as best they can.

Trump's victory is symbolic. We never expected him to be perfect. After decades of the degenerate left's dominance of the public sphere, you awakened something primal. It's a worldwide movement.
whitey.jpg

Trump's victory is symbolic. We never expected him to be perfect. After decades of the degenerate left's dominance of the public sphere, you awakened something primal. It's a worldwide movement.
View attachment 178918

world wide is correct - Russian bitches are directing Trump traffic and RussianWingers are licking their ass.

movement my Texas ass - a damn bowel movement admin top to bottom ...

View attachment 178918

world wide is correct - Russian bitches are directing Trump traffic and RussianWingers are licking their ass.

movement my Texas ass - a damn bowel movement admin top to bottom ...

Are you mentally retarded?

Lo! nat is continuing on with another butt hurt thread! Poor guy, just is having trouble surviving.

• Banned
After decades of the degenerate left's dominance of the public sphere, you awakened something primal. It's a worldwide movement.

Ahhhhh, a bit of racism surfaces..........Trump's "luck" may be to have been preceded by a dark skinned president......making all you nitwits clamor for the return of "whitey dominance."

You really need to get off smoking the crack so you can come back to reality . . .

"Great advice." Now ask me how often I should listen to Trump ass-kissing, morons who cannot address the O/P?

You really need to get off smoking the crack so you can come back to reality . . .

"Great advice." Now ask me how often I should listen to Trump ass-kissing, morons who cannot address the O/P?

Easy, you get what you fund. When you have an administration as corrupt as Obama's or Hillary's campaign but half the government and media is invested in covering it all up, you get no successful prosecutions or stories, just as when you have half the government and media fully invested in attacking, digging through and tunneling around anyone loosely associated with Trump's campaign, you are BOUND to turn up a few things. But which is more infamous, an administration which sheds a few minor players on specious charges under a full-on assault of legal investigation? Or one that despite massive protection at the highest levels still comes across as crooked and illegal as a three dollar bill?

When you have an administration as corrupt as Obama's or Hillary's campaign but half the government and media is invested in covering it all up, you get no successful prosecutions or stories, just as when you have half the government and media fully invested in attacking, digging through and tunneling around anyone loosely associated with Trump's campaign, you are BOUND to turn up a few things.

Paranoia, much???........LOL

Forum List

Back