So McConnell is going to wait until November 3rd eh?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
And then apparently if Hillary wins is going to communicate with the New Clinton Administration on the SCOTUS pick...hmm. Not a bad Idea really since it is Obvious that Clinton and Obama are not actually philosophical twins. Yeah I know she's promising the voting base that she will continue Obama's work but let's face it..... as liberal and lefty as she is....she is not nearly as radical as the obersturmbannfuhrer .....not by a long shot and Obama knows this.

I saw and heard the gloom and doom threats inferring that Clinton may nominate a far more liberal judge than Garland....Bullshit... I don't buy it for a moment. Yes...she might make a different pick....and that probably sends panic chills throughout the Current bunch of power dopers in the white house who are now starting to feel the dissipation and obsoletion of their totalitarian reign with real pangs at this point.

The Crux of the matter here is that I don't see Mitch McConnell as vertebrate creature frankly so I will be surprised to see him wait it out...he's really good and making noise and bluster but he is also exceptionally good at caving the dead of night when no one is looking like a rotted out roof in a blizzard. In fact when his best Buddy and Orgy master John Boehner was the venerable SOH...those guys were known as the " Cave-men " of the GOP.

As for Garland....moderate he ain't...Obama loves him because he is an anti second amendment Judge.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ew-gun-rights/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back