So Liberals.

let's discuss your platform! As I understand it you want a $15.00 per hr minimum wage. Guaranteed time off. Who will pay for this?

You also want affordable college for all, and child care for working families. Who will pay for this?
And single payer? Who will pay for this?

From where will the revenue come?
s?

Please answer civilly and seriously. And, if you feel inclined explain how college tuition became unaffordable.

The savings from not building a trillion dollar wall.
Won't that help Mexico?

You actually believe that an American president has the authority to make a foreign country pay for OUR security measures?

REALLY? How EXACTLY would he be able to enforce THAT?

The same reason every far left drone thought Obama could do things with his phone and his pen..

But then again the far left does not have a grasp of the Constitution..
( Kosh contemplates:I don't assume a damn think, I just think I know what the hell I'm spouting)....without a spliff...!!??

let's discuss your platform! As I understand it you want a $15.00 per hr minimum wage. Guaranteed time off. Who will pay for this?

You also want affordable college for all, and child care for working families. Who will pay for this?

s?

Please answer civilly and seriously. And, if you feel inclined explain how college tuition became unaffordable.

Won't that help Mexico?

You actually believe that an American president has the authority to make a foreign country pay for OUR security measures?

The same reason every far left drone thought Obama could do things with his phone and his pen..

Goody! The "bored" moron shows up. Time to find something interesting to do.

s?

Won't that help Mexico?

Goody! The "bored" moron shows up. Time to find something interesting to do.

Yes you did show up!

Maybe you should show us all and delete your account!

s?

Won't that help Mexico?

( Kosh contemplates:I don't assume a damn think, I just think I know what the hell I'm spouting)....without a spliff...!!??

And this drone proves my point yet again!

Won't that help Mexico?

How's that new rock you moved under?

s?

Won't that help Mexico?

He contributes to this message board the same way most people contribute to a toilet.

Won't that help Mexico?

Better than the bridge you live under!

Won't that help Mexico?

He contributes to this message board the same way most people contribute to a toilet.

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone!

But do you expect from those that cheer dead cops!

Won't that help Mexico?

You think he's following your lead?

Won't that help Mexico?

I wouldn't go to the terlet after him, but that is besides the point...

Yes we know you already live there like all far left drones!

Hardly, it's steel...

So far no true liberals have posted on this thread!
Liberal democrats, liberal republicans, liberal libertarians...see how the English language works?
Yes...liberal fascist....l
Yes, liberal is not a specific party, see? Or like Kosh will try to squash..
Correct...in today's diction, it implies evil.....
So does Trump, so what's new?

Says the racist far left drone, Hilary voter!

Yes we know you already live there like all far left drones!
So that's where I've seen you toe tapping your way through the stalls..

Hardly, it's steel...

And yet again this drone proves my point!

Forum List

Back