It's Coddle the Criminals Night at DNC

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Anyone want to guess what Michael Brown would have done if he was successful in wrestling the gun away from the police officer?

It's bash the police night while at the same time the freaks will scream the same government they claim is murdering them must be bigger and more powerful and ripping the 2nd Amendment which was designed to keep the government subservient to the People.

In addition to the violent criminals they are celebrating, politicians responsible for untold death and destruction will also make appearances. Unfucking believable.

It is great for The Donald though. It makes voting one's conscience so crystal clear.

At least now you admit to pre bashing the speeches before they even happen .

In addition to the violent criminals they are celebrating, politicians responsible for untold death and destruction will also make appearance.

General Flynn is speaking at the dem con too? ??

In addition to the violent criminals they are celebrating, politicians responsible for untold death and destruction will also make appearance.

No, but Hillary is.

I can't wait to see how much she'll be booed.
They even boo'd Bernie when he told his followers to fall in line. Probably the first time I've ever seen him boo'd. I can't wait to watch~

No, but Hillary is.

They even boo'd Bernie when he told his followers to fall in line. Probably the first time I've ever seen him boo'd. I can't wait to watch~

Unfortunately he was. He just doesn't understand we just don't wanna vote for Hillary.

No, but Hillary is.

In order to nominate democrats idea of a person for the people the democrats may have to clear the room of people.

No, but Hillary is.

In order to nominate democrats idea of a person for the people the democrats may have to clear the room of people.

Hey Dark Fury, remember me from DP?

No, but Hillary is.

Yeah, that board is HEAVILY restricted.

No, but Hillary is.

It's still alright. You just gotta read the rules and make sure you don't break 'em. Or just don't mess w/ the moderators.

No, but Hillary is.

It's still alright. You just gotta read the rules and make sure you don't break 'em. Or just don't mess w/ the moderators.
I find the best way to enjoy any forum is to just avoid the staff.

No, but Hillary is.

The two sites don't even compare. This site wins pulling away.

Forum List

Back