So Liberals.

Liberal democrats, liberal republicans, liberal libertarians...see how the English language works?
Yes...liberal fascist....l
Yes, liberal is not a specific party, see? Or like Kosh will try to squash..
Correct...in today's diction, it implies evil.....
So does Trump, so what's new?

Says the racist far left drone, Hilary voter!
Hillary can suck my crack before I'd vote for her...

( Kosh contemplates:I don't assume a damn think, I just think I know what the hell I'm spouting)....without a spliff...!!??

He contributes to this message board the same way most people contribute to a toilet.
You think he's following your lead?
I wouldn't go to the terlet after him, but that is besides the point...

Yes we know you already live there like all far left drones!
So that's where I've seen you toe tapping your way through the stalls..

Nope! But I am sure you have seen many things that never really existed!

But that is normal for the far left drones!

Yes many say this, yet they still support her and will vote for her!

Vote...support....same difference.....

not always but you freaks come out at night..

I have everything except how this agenda will be funded. Anyone?

You need to take some reading comprehension courses. I stated who pays for both. Companies absorb the minimum wage hike, some of which results in higher prices but this is the case with any commodity. When gasoline goes up, the cost of transporting goods goes up and the cost of those goods goes up. All raises in prices are slowly absorbed by the economy, as has every previous minimum wage hike been. Works with all commodities including labor.

If you can't discern what I said regarding college then I can't help you. Perhaps you need to go to college.

Bull crap. No company pays for anything moron. The buyers of those products or services are the ones who pay for the wages.

You have a black and white view of a full color world. You only see either/or in everything.

Sorry, the world is far more complicated than that. I'd suggest some economics courses at a pertinent college. Save up though, college costs a lot here.

:lmao:

A liberal preaching economics, that's classic

from the rightwingnut hacks who send us into recession every time they touch anything.

:cuckoo:

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone!

You freaks seem to be out for hitlery 24/7......

I have everything except how this agenda will be funded. Anyone?

You need to take some reading comprehension courses. I stated who pays for both. Companies absorb the minimum wage hike, some of which results in higher prices but this is the case with any commodity. When gasoline goes up, the cost of transporting goods goes up and the cost of those goods goes up. All raises in prices are slowly absorbed by the economy, as has every previous minimum wage hike been. Works with all commodities including labor.

If you can't discern what I said regarding college then I can't help you. Perhaps you need to go to college.

Bull crap. No company pays for anything moron. The buyers of those products or services are the ones who pay for the wages.

You have a black and white view of a full color world. You only see either/or in everything.

Sorry, the world is far more complicated than that. I'd suggest some economics courses at a pertinent college. Save up though, college costs a lot here.

from the rightwingnut hacks who send us into recession every time they touch anything.

:cuckoo:

Another far left drone promoting their debunked religious propaganda..

But then again these far left drones never really did like Carter!

They think he is a Republican.

Note: Jillian thinks it is funny that Carter created a recession..

Last edited:

How's that Bush Great Recession backing up your claims to knowing anything about 'economics'?

You live in memes, not reality.

LOL, what a tool.

Yes, W and Obama had the same policies and they had the same results, a crappy economy. You're the one who thinks the same actions led to different results.

Damn, you think I support W? :lmao:

Yeah

The Stock Market went from 6,000 under Bush in 2008 to 18,000 under Obama this month.
Unemployment went from 10.2% under Bush to 4.9% under Obama.
The national defecit per year under Bush was at 1.4 trillion dollars a year, under Obama it has been recuded yearly to 400 billion.
When Obama took office the Bush/Republican economy was losing 750,000 jobs A MONTH, under Obama we've had years of job growth and lower unemployment than under Reagan.

You people have your fantasies that you cling to, but make no mistake, they are fantasies. Reality is the opposite of what you see and believe.

So solly.

Yes. The WEALTHIEST 1 percent have done better under obummer than at any time in the last 50 years. They have made more money, and ripped off the middle class at a rate unheard of under a repub admin. And you sit back and let it happen.

there was an intentional effort, thought tax policy to benefit them while leaving the rest of our workers' wages stagnant.

i don't know who "obummer" is but middle class wages have flatlined since the 70's. president obama (if that's what you were looking for) could not alter our tax policy to make things more fair by himself. in case you didn't notice, our president does not legislate. the congress does. and the first bill passed by the 110th congress of wackos was a "personhood bill"...because that is so important in terms of dealing with economic issues.

facts matter

How's that Bush Great Recession backing up your claims to knowing anything about 'economics'?

LOL, what a tool.

Yes, W and Obama had the same policies and they had the same results, a crappy economy. You're the one who thinks the same actions led to different results.

Yeah

The Stock Market went from 6,000 under Bush in 2008 to 18,000 under Obama this month.
The national defecit per year under Bush was at 1.4 trillion dollars a year, under Obama it has been recuded yearly to 400 billion.
When Obama took office the Bush/Republican economy was losing 750,000 jobs A MONTH, under Obama we've had years of job growth and lower unemployment than under Reagan.

You people have your fantasies that you cling to, but make no mistake, they are fantasies. Reality is the opposite of what you see and believe.

So solly.

Yes. The WEALTHIEST 1 percent have done better under obummer than at any time in the last 50 years. They have made more money, and ripped off the middle class at a rate unheard of under a repub admin. And you sit back and let it happen.

there was an intentional effort, thought tax policy to benefit them while leaving the rest of our workers' wages stagnant.

i don't know who "obummer" is but middle class wages have flatlined since the 70's. president obama (if that's what you were looking for) could not alter our tax policy to make things more fair by himself. in case you didn't notice, our president does not legislate. the congress does. and the first bill passed by the 110th congress of wackos was a "personhood bill"...because that is so important in terms of dealing with economic issues.

facts matter

And far left drones are known to run away from facts in favor of their debunked religious dogma.

LOL, what a tool.

Yeah

So solly.

facts matter
Admitting the fact a baby is a human would cut into profits?

Facts matter....

let's discuss your platform! As I understand it you want a $15.00 per hr minimum wage. Guaranteed time off. Who will pay for this?

You also want affordable college for all, and child care for working families. Who will pay for this?
And single payer? Who will pay for this?

From where will the revenue come?

Please answer civilly and seriously. And, if you feel inclined explain how college tuition became unaffordable.

The savings from not building a trillion dollar wall.
I didnt realize were already paying for building the wall, but lets look at this.
15 an hour, college and child care are all items that are always going to be requiring a revenue source, the wall is something that will cost but be paid off at some point.

let's discuss your platform! As I understand it you want a $15.00 per hr minimum wage. Guaranteed time off. Who will pay for this?

You also want affordable college for all, and child care for working families. Who will pay for this?

Please answer civilly and seriously. And, if you feel inclined explain how college tuition became unaffordable.

I didnt realize were already paying for building the wall, but lets look at this.
15 an hour, college and child care are all items that are always going to be requiring a revenue source, the wall is something that will cost but be paid off at some point.

Every $15 an hour employee would pay around $4,000 a year in taxes. Think about it.

That's 80 billion going INTO the government's fund. If 20 million people were making $15 an hour that would put 560 billion more dollars into circulation spent here adding to the gross for our businesses and manufacturers.

Last edited:

Every $15 an hour employee would pay around $4,000 a year in taxes. Think about it.
Think about what? Someone getting something for nothing?

only if the tax code were changed. Right now they would most likely get it all back.
besides, 15k an hour would cost many jobs so the unemployment that would follow would not be made up by additional revenue from those lucky enough to still have a job.

Forum List

Back